What do we do now?

Guest v****o

I realize this is probably more suited to the "Legal Discussion" board, but I haven't seen much in the way of guidance over there (a lot of argument, but not much practical information). Now that the new prostitution law has received royal assent and can/will be enforced in the near future, what's an MA hobbyist to do? Are we risking arrest and criminal prosecution if we visit our favorite (or new, for that matter) MA?

Relax, the new bill is just being released, and I don't think LE and the prosecutors know yet how to proceed. One area we are likely to see immediate change is in the advertising, where the ladies will have to be less explicit and adjust their screening methods. The other place that enforcement will still be persistent is street level prostitution and under age girls. If you're careful and patronize women with good reputations I think things will be fairly normal.

• Like 5

As Boomer said, just because C36 is now law doesn't mean LE and prosecutors will know what to do with it. There is still a lot of vagueness and personal opinion involved in some parts. According to one lap dances and massage that offers HE are illegal but I haven't read much on how they will deal with strip clubs and parlors. I'm sure there will be much hesitation in these two areas.

If your MA is independent and reputable, I expect she has things in place for both your protection and hers. We may be mostly safe in doing what we do but the safety of our clients is also extremely important.

There are things you can look for with new MA's/SP's. There should be no mention of ........ or a menu. A disclaimer for time and companionship only, research ads and recos and see if the person is established or completely new. LE will try whatever is easy and cost effective so stings to lure clients and street based arrests, I expect, will be the focus.

You have to play smart and do your research now especially with new ladies. Even ladies who have been around for awhile. If they are not adjusting the way they do business to the new law, chances are your privacy and safety are not being taken into consideration.

There is going to be a risk now but just like this hobby in general, there are ways to reduce your risk.

• Like 1

Guest v****o

Thanks Boomer and Midnite-Massage,

Much appreciated. I think I'll probably lay low and see how things unfold/unravel. While I agree that LE will probably go for the easy, low hanging fruit, I'm suspicious and cynical enough to believe that they may also go for some of the independent MAs just to make a point to the hobbyists that they aren't going to be tolerated either.

Hopefully, those fears will prove to be misplaced.

Guest D***el B***e

I'm not taking any chances ... I'll be lying low for a while and see how things turn out. I won't be a guinea pig in court for this bill, that's for darn sure. I'll definitely curtail my activities but I have a number of excellent ladies I can turn to in a time of crisis and that is exactly what I will be doing. Being a regular has its privileges after all. I gotta look after number one, and number one is me right now.

Thanks Boomer and Midnite-Massage,

Much appreciated. I think I'll probably lay low and see how things unfold/unravel. While I agree that LE will probably go for the easy, low hanging fruit, I'm suspicious and cynical enough to believe that they may also go for some of the independent MAs just to make a point to the hobbyists that they aren't going to be tolerated either.

Hopefully, those fears will prove to be misplaced.

If you contact an indy MA, observe how she conducts her business. You as a potential client are paying for discretion and part of that is how she will communicate with you.

Many ladies intend to protect their clients by not advertising explicit things even though technically they're allowed to but they won't. Why? Because when a client comes to see a lady he is paying partly for a high amount of discretion that they offer. She is extending this to you even more by not discussing explicit things when you begin to have a dialogue with one another.

While for many hobbyists, it will be harder to determine certain things will be available or not from a provider, many will find a way to communicate these things to you, just not explicitly. You know what is going to happen there but in the last few years, this whole menu ideology has gotten too out of control and many have become complacent by just calling an ad up without doing research.

Do your research, stick with reputable ladies if you decide to call an indy MA.

Making examples out of someone costs money and good luck to LE doing that to one provider and the cost and resources it will take. They like to nab multiple people all at once.

Now is the time to stick to who you know and what you know already.

• Like 6

Not gonna lie low or give up... i will just see the ladies I already know and trust and perhaps a few new ones that my existing friends might recommend.

• Like 6

I don't think there's much to worry about yet when it comes to independents, but the agencies are in a legal grey area now. I would be very cautious with regards to the established spas, especially any that shared Bill Clinton's definition of sex.