Half Naked Winnie The Pooh

First of all, I never really understood why a toy bear has to have "Pooh" attached to his name.

Ok, back to the subject line - a news item kind of shocked & ticklied my funny bone. Maybe a disturbing subject matter, but it got me to thinking. Is it appropriate for a child's play figure to wander around with only a shirt. What the heck happened to the bottom half...no shorts?....no pants?....no boxers....no tighty whities? Is it politically correct to have a half naked, fur lined critter wandering around a 100 acre forest? Would you be traumatized?

So, if I were to wander around downtown half clad (hypothetical question - I know it's cold right now so "bear" with me) what are the odds that would mean a nice warm trip to the poky. How does a bear get away with that kinda' crap?

Well, Poland clearly said no: everybody has to wear pants! Even a little cuttie bear.

Jabba, I strongly suspect that if you were to wander in the woods your bottom half naked, you would not make nice and cute cartoony friends...

And, you are Jabba, soooo... think twice about it! ;-)

Jabba, I have a duty to inform you that I think you have wandered into the "you have waay too much time on your hands" category.

At least he wears a shirt. All I see are naked slugs.

Well I guess I also fall into the too much time on my hands category...

My initial reaction to the OP was to agree that it did not seem right for the half naked shenanigans to be appropriate especially for children but then I remembered something I heard on the Bill Maher show earlier tonight that stated that Winnie the pooh is actually female... well being the obvious pervert that I am (Ask former PM Stephen Harper) I had to conclude half naked female in public... sounds ok to me :)

Just to close the loop here is the link to a story about female Winnie http://www.seventeen.com/life/news/a35478/it-turns-out-winnie-the-pooh-is-actually-a-girl/

... and for the record... it felt really great to say Former PM Stephen Harper.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1