I was just watching an episode where Charlie hires a lady for the evening. She asks him what he wants and he says a true girlfriend experience. He tells her to read a magazine, while he watches sports centre and that she must occasionally look over at him, role her eyes and sigh...too funny!!!!

All joking aside, what constitutes a good GFE experience in your mind?

I was just watching an episode where Charlie hires a lady for the evening. She asks him what he wants and he says a true girlfriend experience. He tells her to read a magazine, while he watches sports centre and that she must occasionally look over at him, role her eyes and sigh...too funny!!!!

:sm185: That's funny. I havn't seen that one.

To me, I think a GFE is a frame of mind. I feel satisfied, when I feel like she was truely happy to see me, and enjoyed our time together. (Not just watching the clock). It's hard to quantify what makes a good GFE, but you know it when you've had it.

and when she does what he says...he groans and says ..."that's what daddy's talkin about"

Yes, clock watching is a big turn off for us ladies as well!

2 and 1/2 men, one of my favorite shows on TV that I will watch. Every Monday night at 900, I'm laughing my ass off watching it. :grin:

I love Charlie's character on that show - he's such a dirty dog, but he loves women and has the good sense to know he sometimes has to pay for it.

I think it is sending an important social (subliminal) message to all men out there - hobby hobby, hobby.....:handjob: :boobies: :motion:

I watch all the re-runs and the newer stuff online.....I can watch it over and over and find new things to laugh about!

Answering the part about GFE. Don't watch 2 1/2 men.

Anyway for me its 2 parts;

1. The intimacy and responsiveness we have for each other during the session. This includes both the conversation and sexual time.

2. But likely even more important is the building of a relationship between sessions. I have no illusion about the experience but when you're exchanging emails/texts in between at random times, or looking at the gifts you've received, or staring at the private pictures she's provided you - those are what make me feel I'm in a perfect GFE!

• Like 1

That is a fun TV series. But to answer your question: Initially it may be almost impossible on the first date. A lot of kissing and cuddling and touching, skin against skin. But equality important is a genuine attitude of caring for each other and enjoying each others time together. This later might take several meetings to develop. I hope to see you one day to see if that chemistry is there. Be well and happy!:smile:

Every time I'm with you, and I can say that without any hesitation.As I said before, each time keeps getting better.

weird i hadn't ever watched that show until my recent trip to Chicago...my friend there has all the episodes and couldn't get enough of it...it's hilarious..i seen the one your talking about Meg and it's killed me...lmao.

One of my favouritr episodes of this show, for pure hotness, is the one where Megan Fox plays Berttas granddaughter, Prudence. I could feel the pain of Alan and Charlie as they could not help but check her out! Funny, funny show!

Every Monday night at 900, I'm laughing my ass off watching it. :grin:

Please don't. I rather like your ass! :butt:

I love Charlie's character on that show - he's such a dirty dog, but he loves women and has the good sense to know he sometimes has to pay for it.

I think it is sending an important social (subliminal) message to all men out there - hobby hobby, hobby.....:handjob: :boobies: :motion:

I agree! It's a hilarious show and puts hobbying in a great light... apparently ''art imitates life'' in his case.

As you know Chuck wants more money and the show doesn't want to anti-up.

So that may be the final episode of the season and series.

Answering the part about GFE. Don't watch 2 1/2 men.

Anyway for me its 2 parts;

1. The intimacy and responsiveness we have for each other during the session. This includes both the conversation and sexual time.

2. But likely even more important is the building of a relationship between sessions. I have no illusion about the experience but when you're exchanging emails/texts in between at random times, or looking at the gifts you've received, or staring at the private pictures she's provided you - those are what make me feel I'm in a perfect GFE!

I share the views of Winnipegcub. I expect that a certain level of relationship is possible,which I call connection and intimacy. For me, without, at least a chemistry and some level of intimacy between the SP and me, sex will not be very satisfying and become a mecanic matter.

In a way, when I read the notice: "your donation is for my time only...", (beside the legal purpose of that precision), makes me realize that what is important is the time together and the possiblity it allows. And the YMMV, indicates also that many things can happen depending on the human factor of two people being together and on the quality of the connection and the chemistry.

The true GFE is more a question of feeling between the two, and it is something , IMHO, that can be developped with time.

As you know Chuck wants more money and the show doesn't want to anti-up.

So that may be the final episode of the season and series.

Nope... just saw on Entertainment Tonight that he's signed up for a 2 year contract.

Nope... just saw on Entertainment Tonight that he's signed up for a 2 year contract.

I think chuck needs the money for rehab, yeah I heard that too, later that night

Love it!!! But two more years??? Won't they have to call it Three Men by then???

Guest f***2f***

Love the show and saw the episode the other night too. I loved it when he gets her to cook for him and then bitch about him not eating right lol

GFE experience for me is chat, laughs, presents, wine, food, getting to know each other, awesome sex....CHEMISTRY!! I tend to get a fav or two and stick with them...it just keeps getting better that way...just like a GF.

Naaaw, Jake will always be the smart ass kid in the house hold. The kid makes me laugh, a typical smart ass, smart mouth teenage kid always making quick witty comments about his Dad or Charlie. He always wanting to drive, since he got his license, he is now dating and interested in sex, loves his Uncle Charlie, cuts his Dad down.Jake's humor is something you can relate too. Lastly although Charlie and Chelsea ( played by Jennifer Bini Taylor, and I find her hot) are split up, she was exactly the woman Charlie needed. It will be interesting the next couple of years.

Love it!!! But two more years??? Won't they have to call it Three Men by then???

Guest W***ledi*Time

ha ha ... this is a funny show. But maybe it really should have been called "Three Boys", right from the get-go.

Ohhhh... don't get me wrong.... I do love the show. I have seasons one through six sitting on my DVD shelves.

As a divorced guy there is so much to relate to on that show... whether sometimes you feel like Alan or Charlie.... sometimes even Herb.

Ohhhh and here is one for the RHAG.... Candy... Charlie's former GF and Alan's former wife....

Why change the name, I don't believe Charlie has grown up yet.

Love all of you fans!!!

Now, back to the original plan for this thread LOL

Tell me, what would be your ultimate girlfriend experience???