Guest S***e

Ava:

Say "Beetlejuice" three times and....

Spike

Since you look like Michael Keaton, will you dress up like Beetlejuice for me? Lol! I LOVE that movie!!!

LOL I don't think I look at all like Michael Keaton...it was others have said.

Having said that, Meg and I are both "fighting" over you as I write this.

Nicolette and Angela...I love you both cause if you think I look like this I am one happy camper!lounge001.jpg

You're also happy cause you now know how to add pics to your posts! LOL! I'm just teasing ya, sexy girl :mrgreen:.

Additional Comments:

Ava:

Say "Beetlejuice" three times and....

Spike

BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE!!!

And now I wait...while wearing my flip flops :mrgreen: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12673&page=6

I've been told by numerous people that I look like Phoebe Cates from Fast times at Ridgemont High....I put on a client's glasses this week to be goofy and he said it reminded him of Tia Carerra when she was on the show Relic Hunter :-)

Awwww I was going to use that!!!! Wait... no. I get either Conan (no not the barbarian, just the really rich ex talk show host) or Robin (I used to be funny, but now I am just annoying) Williams... ......grumbling to self......: everyone took the good ones already... and I can't say I look like Denzel....

You're also happy cause you now know how to add pics to your posts! LOL! I'm just teasing ya, sexy girl :mrgreen:.

Damn Girl.....didn't think anyone would remember but YEAH I now know how to add pics :)

Doin the happy dance here!

(big hugs for paying attention sexy Ava...foxy lady!)

I've been told I look like Tim Curry (with the goatee), and even had a woman ask to take a picture with me once, simply because of the resemblance. Heh!

I have, unfortunately, been compared to our great (?) prime minister Mr. Harper. Of course, any rumours of Mr. Harper using the services of SP's in the Ottawa area will probably be my fault :D

Luckily, I don't have to wear a suit too often so people don't make the comparison too often

Umm not 1000% sure, but ya they film trailer park boys in Nova Scotia, a Sackville trailer park. I know people who have visted in halifax and have partied in the bars with bubbles and the others of the show..

So u just really might have been with him...

And yes in real life his glasses are different-from what i was told lol

The most uncanny date I've ever had was in Halifax a few years back. I swear to the Gods that my client was Bubbles. The guy looked almost identical, except his glasses were thinner and he didn't talk like Bubbles. But man, that was creepy...

I've heard Clint Eastwood a few times (but I think that may just be because I'm an eye squinter in the sun - LOL)

Nicolette and Angela...I love you both cause if you think I look like this I am one happy camper!

I have a feeling you may even be prettier than Elizabeth Montgomery- she was beautiful, but I've seen your albums here - I'm pretty sure she didn't have your curves!

Guest s******ecan****

I don't know if this counts or not, but back in university during a particulary wild shagging following some shared jello shooters, I was told I looked like Tina Turner. She kept calling me her private dancer and demanded I make the lightning flash in her Thunderdome.

I never got her name but I later learned she was captain of the girls rugby team and often lost track of her contact lenses

No one else since has ever mentioned it and the funny thing is I'm caucasian...so go figure.:confused:

In the late 80's and early 90's when I had hair, I was stopped more than once and asked if I was Pat Burns, the coach of the Habs. As my hair receded I was asked a few times if I was talk show guy Mike Bullard and now I'm a cuter version of Don Rickles..

Peace

Mr Green

Nicky (that is my new nickname for you sweet Nicolette)

today I was told I resemble a yound ann margaret...perhaps I should dye my hair red????

Recently Diana Krall - Definetly disagree.

I see it, especialy now with your blond hair.You are both sexy hot, it's mostly in the eyes you both a have that smoldering CFM look.

Lol - I get told all the time I look like Sandra Bullock! I dont see it but I guess some ppl do exactly what you are talkin about and see famous ppl upon meeting a new person

Definitely in the jaw line and mouth, for sure! You got her beat hands down though when it comes to that beautiful bum of yours!

As for me I look like a cowboy in disguise.

sadly when i was younger my friends all thought i looked like Wayne Knight and to this day they all still call me Newman

I've been told Jeanne Tripplehorn more than once and rarely Catharine Zeta Jones.

Ironically, I rarely get told I look like Catherine Zeta Jones as well.