Sarah: Laurie Graham...not the eyes though...I don't see it.

Here's some more of MLP:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIZg3xtpC3Yjs3z_SFiu3sslrpiQSRHmw2xrH9j6HwpynSCyQ&t=1&usg=__LdeGsWPOzvv_i4oxYV_u_J_5SpA=

If you spend time with Meg, it will be like being with Elizabeth Montgomery of Bewitched (without the nose wiggle).

I'm really looking forward to my visit to see Meg now.

Just knew there was something "Bewitching" about her, she cast me under her spell

RG

Guest S**a*Q
Sarah: Laurie Graham...not the eyes though...I don't see it.

Carrie says it more the mannerisms that are similar...

I act and sound like Lauren Graham. Lol!

When I was a young one watching Bewitched, I thought that Samantha (Elizabeth) was one Hot looking woman.

Meg for you to have a resemblance to Elizabeth, I am going to have to call you a very Hot MILF. :grin:

Everyone says I look like David Cross from Arrested Development. Since he is funny as hell, I take that as one huge compliment!!!

Everyone says I look like David Cross from Arrested Development. Since he is funny as hell, I take that as one huge compliment!!!

Does that mean you're a Never-Nude? :wink:

When I was looking for my celebrity doppelganger for Facebook, friends suggested Janeane Garofalo, and Pink.

And in the past, when I had my long, luscious curls, I was compared to Rachel Weisz (I also used to wear contact lenses).

Once I did this thing online where you uploaded a photo of yourself and it told you which celebrity you most closely resembled and I got Kate Beckinsale and a bunch of Asians. I used this photo:

Picture500.jpg

Carrie says it more the mannerisms that are similar...

I act and sound like Lauren Graham. Lol!

Thinking back to that show the Gilmore Girls...yeah, I can see that, but she has spent way more time with you than me. Dontcha love her collection of shoes?

I just got back from my holiday in the USA and visited mostly Maine for there beautiful coast and friendly welcome. While I was walking on the beach this young 20 something girl came up to me and asked for an autograph she thought I was Brad Imes from UFC, Ok I'm tall but not that tall he is 6'7" and he has tats and I don't.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1yjef2vNYbekhAeTrSWbifATItEDl1NRTgpW4SAwwNA9YStA&t=1&usg=__-x3Wu3Bpoe4v1pJYkUPbieNdIQg=

Hmph? The upcoming "social" announced earlier may end up looking like a celebrity stand-in or stunt-double reunion.

That'd be a cool monday morning story around the office.....

"So i'm sitting at the bar with Gerard, Mel, Clint and Ron Jeremy, and who walks by?......none other than miss Z. Jones, miss Rimes and miss Diaz!"

(perhaps a little more convincing after several rounds of shooters)

...then again, seeing Bubbles doing body-shots off Jamie Lee C. might be disturbing?

Personnally, I got Tommy Lee a few times when I was younger with my similar mop of hair. Couldn't have been the tats(none), my skills on the skins, or sadly, yeah, that too.

In recent years it's been: "You a cop?"

That one's annoying and I have no idea where they get it from ?

The baton?(kidding)