*looks up from sucking a dick*

Oh, what's that? Sorry, I was busy ;)

Just bloody brilliant luv!

I disagree. This site is way more busy than *erf.ca

That site is dead. Never any action really at all.

How do you figure this? do you have any data to back this up or is this some lame excuse to post.?

Perhaps go see an SP so you have something to post about buddy.

Nuff Said.

I disagree. This site is way more busy than *erf.ca

That site is dead. Never any action really at all.

How do you figure this? do you have any data to back this up or is this some lame excuse to post.?

Perhaps go see an SP so you have something to post about buddy.

Nuff Said.

No kidding. I think there is a half dozen new threads a week, usually started by one person lol.

Well, that is what happens when the boyz remove all the girlz; half the remaining boyz follow the girlz to the other boards.

Perhaps the OP should check out the general discussion area. I have a feeling tho that this is just a bit of a kick at the can, and the OP posted, then disappears for another month or two.

Here is my 2 cents on this discussion.

I am, or have been a member on pretty much every other board in Canada. This is the only one where there is regular interaction between SP's and hobbiest. The vast majority of other boards are too busy bad mouthing SP's and agencies for no reason than to cause problems. Here, it is a fun enviroment where I think both the ladies and gentlemen seem to feel comfortable enough to chat with each other, discuss common interests and have a good laugh once in a while. The other boards take themselves too seriously, complain too much and get in to huge arguments over nothing. CERB is by far the best enviroment in this hobby of ours, and to the person who started this thread I would suggest leaving this board and continuing with the rest of the morons on the other boards!

• Like 8

It's dead on here? Really, I never noticed. Having too much fun replying to threads and interacting with other members.

• Like 2

It's dead on here? Really, I never noticed. Having too much fun replying to threads and interacting with other members.

I have respect for quite a few people who post here. You know who you are. The rest on other boards as I have said before, can kiss my ass:handjob: Respect is earned, and not a given8-)

Guest f***2f***
I have respect for quite a few people who post here. You know who you are. The rest on other boards as I have said before, can kiss my ass:handjob: Respect is earned, and not a given8-)

but we want to kiss your ass too!!!!:butt:

I've found...It's what you make of it.

I said it before in another thread, I belong to other boards (Spud said it well) I just don't participate in them, as I find NO interaction within them, such as we do here.

CERB is the best for all involved, as far I'm concerned.

• Like 5

but we want to kiss your ass too!!!!:butt:

LOL get down on your knees then bitch lol :cooter: And then maybe I will let you kiss my ass :mrgreen: Too funny!

You're such a bad little girl Erin...back to work! LOL I love your sense of humour and you too of course. :bowdown:

Bunchohugs,

Spike

Hahaha, better give me a spanking then.

Wait:sm185: wait:sm185: I just want to see Erin look up from sucking dick, the fun is not over:mrgreen:

http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/capitalsexpro

lol dont fret guys, hes probably the guy that goes on a date with a woman and tries to make an impression on her by saying the girl he dated before was totally awesome so she should pick up the pace....;-)

too funny...

So, was just thinking back to a discussion I had on another board (that was on another board because cerb & terb were blocked by the hotel wifi) and can't believe how dead it is on here. c**f is more active (look to my post about notyhotty mandy) yet there's all kinds of 'views' of posts here. Where the hell is everyone?

Well I actually read your 9 posts and you sound pretty frustrated - likely by the lack of ladies in your area, I'm guessing Barrie. Do yourself a favor man, go spend a weekend in Toronto or Ottawa or Montreal - there are great ladies in all these cities. After you've had some fun, and you get back to Barrie, you can hang out with the mods. :mrgreen:. (Sorry mods I could not resist).

Only happy people here chevy - congrats, you've put Barrie on the map with this thread. Perhaps some ladies reading this thread might tour Barrie - but the guys in Barrie need to be polite and SHOW INTEREST. Peace out!

Guest f***2f***
LOL get down on your knees then bitch lol :cooter: And then maybe I will let you kiss my ass :mrgreen: Too funny!

Please mistress may I?? :lol:

Please mistress may I?? :lol:[/QUOte] sure since you asked nicely you all my kiss my ass now! And dont forget to tell me i am right lmao only kidding!

Posted via Mobile Device

sure since you asked nicely you all my kiss my ass now! And dont forget to tell me i am right lmao only kidding!

Posted via Mobile Device

Whoah...Angela you sure get those boys in line, FAST!!:bowdown: :butt:

Guest s******ecan****
sure since you asked nicely you all my kiss my ass now! And dont forget to tell me i am right lmao only kidding!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Angela, I'm not sure if you like to visit other cities but I think you've stumbled across a great theme.

Angela's Kiss My Ass tour!:bowdown::exagerefesses:

You're such a bad little girl Erin...back to work! LOL I love your sense of humour and you too of course. :bowdown:

Bunchohugs,

Spike

Dont look up next time. Ty

Posted via Mobile Device

Are you speaking of the Board in general or just the Barrie section? Cerb serves the whole country where some regional areas are not as busy as others but they still have a presence & opportunity to grow. A board is really what the members make it.

It was about Barrie; hence it's placement in the Barrie forum; my bad for saying 'board' instead of 'forum'. And I didn't really see that the post was really all THAT bad. Was frustrated at how little information there is posted about the Barrie area yet you get pm's with leads all the time.

To those that think I can't make a simple comment like this because I've only posted 9 times, can't say that I have much to review about (unfortunately). Just figured that a Barrie based forum would draw a little more recommendations for the Barrie area and was venting... sorry if I offended some of you but got at least one PM of applause...

This is where I feel comfortable, I feel safe and am learning so much. There is camaraderie here and THAT is a big one for me.

My friends are here, so why would I want to change? Perhaps other boards don't have etiquette rules, but I am glad this one has.

• Like 2

Hey chevysrlemons

Seems like you may need to TOFTT (Take One For The Town).

Go on a date or 10 and posts some recos and feedback - inspire others to build upon the community. See if the Barrie market can grow. Tell local SPs about CERB and how friendly and beneficial it is for their business. Few months/years from now you may have a thriving Barrie forum. If not, then just lump it I guess.

Good Luck!

Whoah...Angela you sure get those boys in line, FAST!!:bowdown: :butt:

What can I say, that's my domme side coming out:razz:

Additional Comments:

Hey Angela, I'm not sure if you like to visit other cities but I think you've stumbled across a great theme.

Angela's Kiss My Ass tour!:bowdown::exagerefesses:

Damn, I should have thought about that theme when I was in Ottawa:wink:

cerb versus other boards, simply no comparison because:

1 - Members are friendly and respectful.

2 - Ladies are classy and beautiful.

3 - mod is fair and decisive.

3 - There is so much interaction with ladies (I mean on the board). Ladies frequently take part in debates and exchange of info (yes flirting on the board too).

4 - Provides a safe environment for ladies (and gents) to meet and exchange pleasure.

5 - Provides the SP private area where ladies can check clients for unsafe behaviour or no shows.

6 - Provides free advertisement for ladies. Important for new indies. I don't know of any other board as such.

7 - Very active board in Ottawa section and large number of ladies highly recommended.

8 - The only board I know of with reputation points where members are rewarded for their positive contributions.

9 - The semi annual valued SP event rewarding freely elected SP as valued SP

10 - The semi annual valued member event, rewarding freely elected member as valued member,

11 - The nominated value members nominated by members for their contributions.

Do you want some more .....:)

12-The albums where we can look at our beautiful ladies.

13 - The Appreciation Groups where we can join and enjoy.

14-The No fighting or negative comments rules credited for providing a friendly classy environment free of hostility or lies and deception or cheating (unlike the other board). Nobody no matter how valued can get away with any of that.

15-A board that rigorously fights bait and switch and deception where pictures are verified.

In summary, friendly, respectful, classy, trusty and safe environment for all where all are equal and treated with respect.

Now, can anyone give an example of any other board with even half all that above???!!!!.

• Like 1