I have never seen one before, all the ones I have seen were deflowered, or maybe the two lips (tulips) hahahaha.

Ok now seriously the passion flower is hypnotizing.

8c94fd5421a8ca5e

59d114ddddff7d4e

And this one looks like a.......

745135_The-Vagina-Flower_620.jpg

Guest W***ledi*Time
...Something about, it can't be a jpeg, has to come from a website, blah, blah, blah....

Nothing wrong with jpegs. If it's on the web, just:

1) right-click on the image, then select "copy";

2) simply place your cursor in the body of your post at the place where you want the image to appear;

3) "control-V" to paste it.

Orchids (take two)

220px-Haeckel_Orchidae.jpg

Woo hoo - thanks WIT.... I can paste pictures now, na na na naaaa (sorry, got carried away there :) )

Guest o*****a*****r

I like bringing SP’s flowers when I visit and I’m disappointed in finding this thread digress to sexual innuendoes :wink: lol as I'm interested in what flowers various SP’s prefer… I'm really just kidding about the innuendoes...

OCG

Guest W***ledi*Time
Orchids (take two) ... Woo hoo - thanks WIT....

My fave (and lil.ms.s's), the Lady's Slipper, is an orchid, too!

Oh Angela.... c'mon....... oh.... oh.... wait.

Flower-Vagina-3.jpg

There we go...

Clearly by the bristling on the foliage we know that this plant was grown in the 70's....

Wherever do you come up with these???? :bjs:

871927029156407a.jpg

With the World's Largest Tulip Festival here in Ottawa each spring, I have enjoyed tip-toeing through 871927029156407a.jpg%22%20style=%22border:1px%20solid%20#000000;%22%3EFlock_Of_Flaming_Parrot_Tulipstulips the last number of years since moving here.

38068e1b50d2c966.jpg

1000s upon 1000s of lovely tulips (and 1000s upon 1000s of lovely ladies :-) ) adorn Dows Lake each year with the warming of spring - making for some beautiful scenery, if I do say so myself ;-)

fe9a5db4ac78160e.jpg

Nothing wrong with jpegs. If it's on the web, just:

1) right-click on the image, then select "copy";

2) simply place your cursor in the body of your post at the place where you want the image to appear;

3) "control-V" to paste it.

I'm hopeless - doesn't work for me.

Being British, I am not affraid to admit I like flowers. Gardening is how we relax at home! My personal favorites are White Roses,( same as Victoria Jolie! YES!!!) also Tulips. My dad would always plant them in the garden for spring so as to remind him of Ottawa. My other favorite is the Trillium, they grow all over the place at my cottage. Just a beautiful wild flower.

Being British, I am not affraid to admit I like flowers. Gardening is how we relax at home! My personal favorites are White Roses,( same as Victoria Jolie! YES!!!) also Tulips. My dad would always plant them in the garden for spring so as to remind him of Ottawa. My other favorite is the Trillium, they grow all over the place at my cottage. Just a beautiful wild flower.

Being from dutch decent I love tulips the flower and also both sets of lips that every beautiful woman has. Being from Ontario I also love the trillium.

There are too many for me to list.. My folks were just visiting and tonight we planted a bunch of new perennials in my front yard... well when I say we.. they did it for my bday.

I will post pics in the next day or 2.. but for cut flowers? I love peonies and tulips.

We spent the afternoon at the arboretum and I took tons of pics of the peonies, irises, and columbine. 1002127j.jpg

1002131t.jpg

1002120c.jpg

Additional Comments:

I'm hopeless - doesn't work for me.

I'll show you next time you're over.

Roses, especially the fragrant ones that have their scent on the wind first thing in the morning. (You can also try spanking and caressing with them....but be careful!!)

Carns, because they last and smell nice.

Lavender, french specifically, love running my hands through for the scent stays for hours.

Iris and Orchids...my grandfather on my mom's side used to be an orchid farmer in Thailand...could raise them from clippings etc. I wish he was still alive as i cant get one to last more than a few months in my house :-(

I'm with kyra - I love the smell of lilacs. I love going to bed at night with a window open and a soft breeze carrying the lilac smell into the house... mmm... good night...

Lilacs are my favorite; there is nothing better than going for a walk after a spring rain and seeing tiny little water drops glistening in the sun on the bright purple blooms while their wonderful fragrance fills the air mixed with the scent of the rain.

lilacs.jpg

Hey - me too!!! When I lived in B.C. as a kid, I fell in love with foxgloves.

They remind of "bells". Darn, can't post a picture!!

Here ya go Angela!!!

Foxgloves.jpg

Thanks to Wrinkled in Time and Old Dog for helping me through this process.

Old Dog: Here's one to go with your "pussy" flower pic.

penis+cactus.jpg

Of course not technically a flower (though they do blossom) and larger than the typical plant... I must say I admire the simple orange for the pleasure it brings....

orange-fishnet-boobs-400x259.jpg

Old Dog: If we leave it up to you, you'll find a flower or plant that resembles every body part.

Is there such a thing as a butt :butt: plant?

Additional Comments:

Of course not technically a flower (though they do blossom) and larger than the typical plant... I must say I admire the simple orange for the pleasure it brings....

orange-fishnet-boobs-400x259.jpg

Agree, I love it when I suck on one and the juice just squirts in my mouth ever so ... effervescently. :jackoff:

flower-and-butt.jpg

but it is a bunch of flowers admiring a bum. Imagine the little flower conversations???

Bud: Did you see that bum???

Bud (as well): Ohhhh yeah... but look at Larry and Frank... they couldn't hold back....

Bud (the first): You know what they call those guys....

Bud (as well): Yup... Premature POLLENATORS!!!!