What's one food you can't get yourself to eat?

Inspired by a previous thread of food you can't stop eating I thought I would start one with foods that you can't get yourself to eat. For me it's simple "Kraft Diner" is simply repulsive, I don't know how anyone can eat that &*!t, friends of mine made that 4 times a week in my college days and its stank up the house.

It would have to be Liver, just plain yuck (sorry to offend any Liver lovers)

No offense taken - I love Liver and Onions. I was just wondering how long it was going to take for someone to say Liver. :lol:

Personally, there is not much I won't try.

head-cheese, tripe...pretty much anything that contains innards...it doesn't matter how its cooked, just knowing thats what it is is enough to make me run to the washroom covering my mouth, lol

Guest s******ecan****
It would have to be Liver, just plain yuck (sorry to offend any Liver lovers)

My thought exactly especially since the liver is where a lot of toxins accumulate.

I literally can't eat brussels sprouts... well, I can technically, but I'll be in pain for hours afterwards. I LOVE brussels sprouts but recently (the last couple of years) I've started getting insane cramps after eating them. What's up with that???

I also can't eat cottage cheese - When I was a kid my dad forced me to eat it while we were out for dinner one night (the whole "you at least have to try it" routine)... Well, I don't know what exactly my problem was with it, but as soon as it got to mouth I started gagging,. After a few seconds of not being allowed to spit it out I vomited... To this day, even just looking at it makes me feel uncomfortable (which is really too bad, because I have this sneaking suspicion that it's probably really good).

I'm also not a fan of squash... I love just about everything else - brussels sprouts, turnip, fiddleheads, beets, spinach, onions... you name it - but squash - blech!!!

One thing for sure is sushi. i dont care what type of sushi or how it was made. My mind is just disgusted by the fact that it has to do with raw fish.

Damn......this is one thread I am really stuck with........

I can not think of one type of food I dio not like or would not try......

I mean I even would try the stuff they do on Survivor.........

Lobster brains, or any of the green stuff up by the head. I love lobster but only the white meat. I had a friends Dad who used to keep all the green gunk from everyone else's lobster and then spread it on his toast for the next week...

Bananas. Yuk! My mom fed them too much to me when I was a kid:oops:

hehehehe......now Obviously it is not tht shape of bananas you dislike.....but the taste......heheheheheheh

hmmm. I love bananas and cheesecake! hate liver, brussels sprouts... innards like Annessa said.. could never do live bugs and crap like that on survivor!

I also hate honey (don't know why it just makes me gag), hazelnut flavoured stuff makes me gag as well.. oh and big thick cocks trying to deepthroat me make me gag.. sorry had to be said.

I really really hate cheese whiz or processed cheese.. has to be cheddar.

No offense taken - I love Liver and Onions. I was just wondering how long it was going to take for someone to say Liver. :lol:

Personally, there is not much I won't try.

When I lived in Toronto back in the mid-80's I used to go to Fran's Diner on College Street with a friend who went there just for Liver. The waitress would ask, "with onions or bacon" and he'd say, "onions and bacon". I still remember that. Love it too!!!

I can't stand lamb, parsnips and yams!!

The smell and taste of licorice makes me gag (sorry Carrie, I know how much you love your dutch treat).

I'm also not a fan of squash... I love just about everything else - brussels sprouts, turnip, fiddleheads, beets, spinach, onions... you name it - but squash - blech!!!

I have a recipe for squash that makes it taste better than cotton candy!!!

oh and big thick cocks trying to deepthroat me make me gag.. sorry had to be said.

I really really hate cheese whiz or processed cheese.. has to be cheddar.

You crack me up. I hate "plastic" cheese as well.

hehehehe......now Obviously it is not tht shape of bananas you dislike.....but the taste......heheheheheheh

You sure are right, I will take a "man banana" any day :lol:

Guest ***s

I cant touch eggplant now - ever since my dad's wife made me stay at the kitchen table (dad was away on business) until my plate was finished! Like how is that for cruel?

I'll never forget that night .... I went to the washroom 7 times with eggplant stuffed in my pocket....

...Aahh I feel sick now...

lol

canned or frozen green peas. when i was a kid my mom made me sit at the table until they were all gone. i put one pea at a time in my mouth and washed it down like a pill with my milk. every third night i was at the table until 9 (dinner started at 5:30)

All meat except fish

I just cant eat animal carcasses :/

Additional Comments:

Inspired by a previous thread of food you can't stop eating I thought I would start one with foods that you can't get yourself to eat. For me it's simple "Kraft Diner" is simply repulsive' date=' I don't know how anyone can eat that &*!t, friends of mine made that 4 times a week in my college days and its stank up the house.[/quote']

KD is awesome !!

Not 4 times a week though.. Maybe once a month.

Lobster...blah...i can crack them open like a pro but can't stand the taste and texture...blah to sea bugs

One day as I was driving in Montreal there was a sign over a tavern that said 1/2 price on lobster tail and beer. It's too bad I was in a rush cause those are my 3 favorite things.lol

Aren't you from the East coast? you should love sea food.

Additional Comments:

All meat except fish

I just cant eat animal carcasses :/

Additional Comments:

KD is awesome !!

Not 4 times a week though.. Maybe once a month.

I find it smells like old wet feet in work boots after 12 hours of work and is considered poor man's meal in my house.

One day as I was driving in Montreal there was a sign over a tavern that said 1/2 price on lobster tail and beer. It's too bad I was in a rush cause those are my 3 favorite things.lol

Aren't you from the East coast? you should love sea food.

Additional Comments:

I find it smells like old wet feet in work boots after 12 hours of work and is considered poor man's meal in my house.

funny but when your given lobster for recess as a kid you get sick of it....hahahaha i'm so kidding...i just don't like lobster...