Okay just joking here now, but how about I bring my sewing kit tape measure, and measure before I get started...LOL..

SURVEY SAYS.....:boobeyes: Nice boobies....lol

picture.php?albumid=1805&pictureid=11163

Dam .. I just wish ...I could find Bra's that are sexy & fit !!

They forgot about us well endowed ladies!!

When making Bra's:sm185::sm185::sm185:38 E

When making Bra's:sm185::sm185::sm185:

[/QUOte] same here i am a 42dd i think

Posted via Mobile Device

Go to Marianne's in westgate mall.. they have great bathing suits too! 613-722-6614

I will go take a look for sure! thank you Carrie ;)

Talk to Carrie :boobeyes: Moon :butt: - she's an avid shopper and has good luck in the past in getting larger, nice looking bras!

I had to do the happy dance ... But la senza now has E :boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes:cups .

picture.php?albumid=1805&pictureid=11163

When making Bra's:sm185::sm185::sm185:38 E

I get mine at La Senza but only the classic fit works for me! very comfortable as well.

I will go take a look for sure! thank you Carrie ;)

Let me know when.. I'll go with you. I love shopping :)

I had to do the happy dance ... But la senza now has E :boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes:cups .

Yes maybe la senza has E cups ... but they only have with 38 size?! lolll

Let me know when.. I'll go with you. I love shopping :)

Great! If I found enough time when I'm in town ... or after I moved to Ottawa. I love shopping too!! :)

Additional Comments:

they go up to 40E but that won't help you either Vero :)

It's the story of my life! :roll: :lol:

For the ladies in the larger sizes have you tried shopping online?

I go for a proper fitting every few months and then do most my lingerie shopping online. The European lines are pretty consistent in their sizing and they have some pretty beautiful lingerie in larger sizes.

eg.

http://www.fishnets-lingerie.co.uk/products.aspx?productcode=LI12NUDREDLSEX&product=Lise%20Charmel%20Bras

http://uk.primadonna.eu/EN/collection/spring-summer-collection-2010/edoras.aspx

and of course there is always Marlies Dekkers (I practically live in her designs!) and she's known for designing for a fuller cup.

When I started working, I was 110lbs, with a 24 inch waist and a 32 A bra. I had the waif anorexic model look down to perfection, lol No curves. I was like a feminine skinny boy with nice hair, perky nipples, and a vagina. For some strange reason men loved me. I never had a problem finding boyfriends in my personal life or regulars in my professional life. My description has always been accurate, and having bigger boobs did not make an ounce of difference. When I got my implants, I went to a 34 c with still a pretty tiny waist. The doctor gave the measure around the rib cage is your number size and how many inches round the fullest part, minus the rib cage is your cup size. I am still a 34 c, even though, I am curvy now. That's what happens when you hit your 30's. The discipline I had back then is gone, lol. I'm definitely curvier now then back then and older, and I still do fine business wise, :) I have just as many regs now as I did 10 years ago, maybe even more. I'm a firm believer in advertising honestly. Not for the clients but for you. I hate rejection, yuck. What ever I can do to alleviate that risk, I will embrace. I also love compliments. I'm like a cat, please stroke my ego. Being honest is the best way to get those 2 results, lol

Anyways my whole point is men like all sizes and shapes. A, B, C, D etc. There are people who like them all, and others that like a certain type, but there is enough for everybody :)

:butt:

I have used very successfully and extremely reasonably priced M&S http://www.marksandspencer.com/Lingerie-Underwear-Womens/b/43233030?ie=UTF8&ie=UTF8

they carry from 28A to 44GG/46D and often have 2 pack bras on sale.

and of course there is always Marlies Dekkers (I practically live in her designs!) and she's known for designing for a fuller cup.

Nice vid! thanks for sharing. Nice to hear my parents native language spoken again as well with the subtitles :)

her bras are sold in Ottawa at Bra Chic 433 richmond rd

I get the biggest laugh from guys who have seen my picture, then ask if I'm a C or D cup.

:sm185:

A C or D cup???

LMFAO!

:boobies:

I would prefer nice nipples to suck on with a small breast than big breast with no nipples!

Loll ... I've never see a woman without nipples ... Whaaa it should be strange breast!! :roll:

Guest f***2f***
Riley...you beat me to the punch!

I list my size as 36c....that is the size that most frequently fits!

Yes and very nice handfuls they are too!!!!:-D

I'm a 38 G. The "G" is for goddess. ;)

I get my bras at Bra Chic in Westboro, but I've never been to Marianne's! I'll definitely have to check it out, because Bra Chic is very expensive.

I also prefer to shop in person as opposed to online, because of the variations in sizing.

I have used very successfully and extremely reasonably priced M&S http://www.marksandspencer.com/Lingerie-Underwear-Womens/b/43233030?ie=UTF8&ie=UTF8

they carry from 28A to 44GG/46D and often have 2 pack bras on sale.

Makes perfect sense that they'd have them - as Old Dog's post indicated (with link to video), women from the UK have some of the biggest jugs on the planet.

Loll ... I've never see a woman without nipples ... Whaaa it should be strange breast!! :roll:

I shpuld have said have you ever seen those over blown boob jobs, that the nipples are so flat you can't suck on them and the big breast look awful!!!

It was a neat video that I found for a friend who is a 32G... even she was blown away by the wee Scots lass that stood 5 feet tall... and measured a 28K at the bust....

It was a neat video that I found for a friend who is a 32G... even she was blown away by the wee Scots lass that stood 5 feet tall... and measured a 28K at the bust....

28K????? Now that I'd like to see!!!

I would prefer nice nipples to suck on with a small breast than big breast with no nipples!

Oh but there are solutions!!!!!

beauty_nipple.jpg

Oh but there are solutions!!!!!

beauty_nipple.jpg

sounds interesting in case a woman doesn't have! lolll :bowdown:

What is it this world where we live ... crazy!! :rolleyes:

You know......all bras are made different. All cup sizes vary depending on the manufacturer. I'm usually D or DD if I shop at La Senza and sometimes I fit into C`s at Victoria secret :) Just sayin!!!:boobeyes: