Massage session - Felina Rose

I had the extreme pleasure of having a '30 Minute Introductory Massage' with Felina on the weekend. I have to agree with everything Charith commented on above. I too was greeted by a beautiful, sexy woman, with amazing eyes and oh those lips...

I won't go into too much detail, but she is one lovely lady, who sure knows how to please and flatter a man. Her touch was amazing, and well, there were other incredible moments. She is so easy to talk to, and makes you feel so at ease....i could have stayed there all day...i will definitely be repeating, and will be sampling more that is on the Felina menu (if she will have me back...;)) ...

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Yes she is a true Gem and listens and understands the "market" and always tries different things to make it enjoyable. Good on you Felina.

• Like 1

"Aaahead" I can vouch for Felina as I was facing problems with messages the past two days.

I saw Felina today, and let me just say that everyone's reviews were accurate. I will definitely repeat.

• Like 1