Better to give then receive?

This is their work and you're buying a fantasy.

MAs and SPs will see a number of clients in the course of a day.

My guess is that many if not most will 'fake it' for your benefit.

• Like 1

If many or all "fake it" then I'm impressed because they would all be excellent actresses except for one that I knew she was faking it(no names).

Edited by NotchJohnson
grammar correction
  • Like 1

I can't fake it when a man's strong hands are massaging me. I melt like butter. lol.

Your other comments about SPs and MPs "faking it", I will ignore because I'm in a good mood. Another time, another topic.

• Like 5

If you're seeing 4-5 different clients every day, which is probably average,

and each one of them gets you off ??

Well then, all I can say is God Bless You ! lol

For myself, whether giving or receiving.. it's almost the same thing....

When in the role of masseuse, with the 'rules' I have <grin> it is quite possible for me to *fully* enjoy the experience.....<and those who have seen me are definitely aware of this hehe>... and even if there is no desire/need for the client to explore me as I work.. the submissive side of me genuinely receives pleasure simply from attending to every single millimetre of their body..... as well.. with myself being honored with their putting themselves into such a vulnerable position as to be n@ked in front of me.. and *I* am in control of the encounter.. I also derive immense pleasure and feed the Domme side of me.. win, win.. win, I would say <grin>

In the SP role.. and simply the way I construct things... it is almost impossible for me to not *genuinely* enjoy myself to cl1max... and again.. those that have seen me may agree.. it'd be tough for me to fake what happens lol

I have to commend the mention of the fact that when a lady is 'faking' it is noticeable... always thought is *should* be. but then again.. I've never seen the point in bothering.. hehe I'm not an actress.. I am a temptress.... ;)

in either aspect though... it is not always about the destination.. but rather.. the incredible fun that can be found in the journey ;)

• Like 4

Guest st*****ens**ors

In my personal life, I give affection and care and rarely

receive. Learning, tentatively, to allow myself to be the grateful recipient of attention has probably been the most revelatory lesson of the past year.

Funny!

I had not thought about offering a class on Lyla but if there is a need, I might just do that!

I still teach semi privately to couples or small groups occasionally so if i get pm about it, I might advertise an event. Maybe even Someguy would want to participate and share his knowledge and tips?

You're making me want to take a therapeutic massage class, Someguy. Wish I had those same skills... I am very much a giver too and do like to offer a massage in return, but I'm afraid I'm nowhere even remotely that good.

(That being said, it's probably worth saying that it takes a certain amount of trust to let oneself be massaged, and some women may not be comfortable in a first session.)

• Like 1

Funny!

I had not thought about offering a class on Lyla but if there is a need, I might just do that!

I still teach semi privately to couples or small groups occasionally so if i get pm about it, I might advertise an event. Maybe even Someguy would want to participate and share his knowledge and tips?

I have taught tantric couples workshops over the years.. one focusing on yoni (female), the other on lingam (male)... and they are always fun... am actually being prompted by a group of friends to do another one soon... (and find it was very difficult to attempt online... hehe tried it with one couple.. didn't translate well)....but.. in the interest of this thread...

I have also found that some people (boyfriends/partners)...are 'hesitant' to massage me...simply because they are not of the same skill....especially, and perrrrrhaps oddly enough, my feet - I am a certified foot reflexologist so hehe....

well let me tell you.. what I think has already been mentioned... we don't care about the *skill*! lol... what human doesn't loooove being softly/intently touched... str0ked... admired.... taken in...?

short answer... NONE ;)

so long as the person isn't 'pinching'/poking as a method of massage (have had that before.. was strange hehe).. it is aaaaall good :) massage away folks! After all, our skin is our largest erogenous zone... why not enjoy every single lovely millimetre of it, right? ;)

• Like 3

These day's I find it more fun to massage and touch and kiss the girl. It's more fun then getting a back rub. But still need the fun of the flip :). But the flip seems to be more fun when the girl is relaxed and has enjoyed some of my magic touch. They seem to want to return the favor. Don't forget to massage the girls also. Most girls will allow it.

These day's I find it more fun to massage and touch and kiss the girl. It's more fun then getting a back rub. But still need the fun of the flip :). But the flip seems to be more fun when the girl is relaxed and has enjoyed some of my magic touch. They seem to want to return the favor. Don't forget to massage the girls also. Most girls will allow it.

I will really have to get you for a session one of these days. I would gladly take the massage ;)

• Like 1