Better to give then receive?

This is just to see, if during a session, that you rather give the woman a massage and explore her body with your lips and hands first. Or are you the type of person, that just likes to receive the full attention of the woman. I myself, enjoy giving the pleasure to the woman first. I like to say, that "I am a gentleman and the woman come's first ". The woman is much more relax and glowing and will sometimes return the favour and more :)

The session should be enjoyed by both participants or what is the point?

• Like 1

I would rather give a massage before receiving, in fact I think i could spend half of an appointment giving a massage. Some off the ladies work longer hours than I would have thought and I'm sure that the majority of them appreciate a little on the receiving side. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anyone dislikes being on the receiving end of something good and I'm sure it would only enhance the experience for both in my opinion.

• Like 1

Regardless of the season I tend to like to focus on the ladies pleasure.... often due to medications I take I will not orgasm with a lady but I take great pleasure on ensuring her time with me is enjoyable.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

Within these confines I usually let the woman take care of me. If I sense she is really into it I will return the favor. I try to pay attention to her signals as some women may not want to get off with every appointment. I'm not suggesting trying to please woman on here is wrong. I just wonder if sometimes they prefer to stay in control?

Maybe I'm way off base?

Within these confines I usually let the woman take care of me. If I sense she is really into it I will return the favor. I try to pay attention to her signals as some women may not want to get off with every appointment. I'm not suggesting trying to please woman on here is wrong. I just wonder if sometimes they prefer to stay in control?

Maybe I'm way off base?

To each their own... and anyway the oil adage is the Client is always right.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I am definitely much more of a giver, and that's true in every aspect of my life (personal and physical). I get my pleasure from giving pleasure :)

Being on the receiving end and knowing that it's what turns on my partner feels amazingly good as well!

I would not consider any less of a great encounter if the man would give me the honor to entirely take care of him throughout the session.

• Like 6

Guest A**aTo**h

I tend to be a bit of a giver, it honestly makes me happy. When I see my regular MA our session starts with me providing her with a 30 minute massage. She is so appreciative that it really makes me happy that I can do something good for her because she is so awesome to me :)

Like Genevieve said, I'm also more of a giver...

But if the right gentleman wants to learn what I like and please me, why not ?

It is always my greatest pleasure to be brought to high levels of pleasure and let myself go... ;)

And a good, sensual massage is a very good start...

• Like 2

I love to give because I know I will receive !!

I love to give a Lady a massage first it sets the mood.. Nothing better than giving a Lady a relaxing massage first.

I often hear when I ask they say "Oh I'd love one". They usually don't get that offer all the time.. The Ladies that I most frequent know they are getting a massage first LOL

• Like 1

I'm also a giver, but I truly appreciate receiving. I have given a massage to a lady once(that was the first thing I did when I showed up) and she was so relaxed and comfortable with it that I took the whole session giving her the massage with no return. She felt bad when I was done but I did not mind because I got to explore her entire body from head to toe. She specially enjoyed the scalp massage with a unique tool.

• Like 2

I love to give more then I like to receive. There is nothing like the feeling of giving a woman extreme pleasure where for a few minutes they are moaning and quivering. Sometimes speechless for a few seconds and having jello logs. The benefit to this is that she does her best to return the favour.

When I first started my visits I was a little more nervous, now that I am

comfortable in what I am doing whether I am using my hands or lips a big part of my pleasure is to make sure whoever I am with is given the chance to enjoy herself as much as myself.

In finding someone who responds to you and as Eva says is comfortable enough to let herself go it sure makes everything pretty special for both in the short time you are with her, another reason to keep seeing the same person.

• Like 1

First and foremost you must be ready to receive especially if you are primarily a giver. This is especially true for financial abundance and also in regards to specifically what is being discussed here. lol. I'm definitely a giver but I also have to be able to receive. When you are able to both give and receive, you WILL always reap the rewards. The universe always delivers nice surprises in this case.

• Like 4

I most definitely love to give and have had a few amazing people teach me to receive. I enjoy giving no doubt but the best experiences come from the dance two people do where the giving and receiving is a back and forth flow of energy that feeds on itself and fans the flames to greater heights.

It's not a dance for everyone but when it's happens, it's divine!

• Like 6

I love to give. I am an explorer from tip of toes all the way up to the top of the head. I love to please because I know I will be at the receiving end after.

Cab

Guest P*rry

I'm a giver which often leaves me emotionally drained. This leaves me stressed. Consequently, when I arrange a session I like to be pampered. So during the session I like to receive.

I enjoy giving first. Like to give the girls Jello legs first.

Then receiving after that is more fun :) As they would like to return the favour :)

I enjoy giving first. Like to give the girls Jello legs first.

Then receiving after that is more fun :) As they would like to return the favour :)

Well said! My sentiments exactly. I believe if you put a lot of effort into giving and show you know what you're doing (or are willing to learn something new!) the session ends up better for all!

• Like 1

Nothing better then exploring a woman's beautiful body with your hands. Having her melt like putty in your hands then leaving her quivering for a few minutes. Nothing like the look on a woman's face when she has experienced a orgasm and then has this look of bliss on her face :)

• Like 1

Nothing better then exploring a woman's beautiful body with your hands. Having her melt like putty in your hands then leaving her quivering for a few minutes.

You're making me want to take a therapeutic massage class, Someguy. Wish I had those same skills... I am very much a giver too and do like to offer a massage in return, but I'm afraid I'm nowhere even remotely that good.

(That being said, it's probably worth saying that it takes a certain amount of trust to let oneself be massaged, and some women may not be comfortable in a first session.)

• Like 1