for the gents: The Official Duos Thread

This just gave me the thought of multiple men.

Love your way of thinking!:mrgreen:

Love your way of thinking!:mrgreen:

This just gave me the thought of multiple men.

So many dreams, and so short time.8)

Yumm! What a great idea, Annessa! This might be the catalyst to finally get some of us off the sidelines and in to the duo game. I've met Carrie once or twice before and can only imagine what it would be like to be in the same bed with the two of you! :lol:

its a fun ride...hehe...a ride you dont want to get off...or do want to or uh...lets jus say working with Carrie is awesome, and it shows ;-)

its a fun ride...hehe...a ride you dont want to get off...or do want to or uh...lets jus say working with Carrie is awesome, and it shows ;-)

Well Annessa, I see its your 999th post. Congrats for your next one; the 1000th.

Well Annessa, I see its your 999th post. Congrats for your next one; the 1000th.

thanks! :-)

I have met and would be comfortable doing duos with any of the following, provided of course, they were okay with it. I identify as queer, so I like the ladies :)

Carrie Moon

Annessa

Angela of Ottawa

Soleil (Winnipeg)

Emma Alexandra

Ladies I haven't met, but would definitely not mind doing a duo with:

Charlotte (Montreal)

Ava Foxx (Montreal)

Lou (Montreal)

BBW Vero (Montreal, Ottawa)

OMG - I am picturing you :boobeyes: and Carrie :boobeyes:and Vero :boobeyes: - every big boob man's fantasy times 3!!!

my goodness! *slaps forehead*...how could I forget about the duo you and i did once! you were definitely a peach to work with dahrling!! No one can compare to your deep throat skills...but I will say you are so much fun to watch....and the phrase "more than a handful is a waste" doesn't apply when there are 4 hands on you...hehe

Thank you, mademoiselle! You are something to watch yourself!

OMG!!! I am soooo flattered!!! I've always admired you Erin and I feel we have a lot in common. I have no doubt we'd have a blast together! I'll tell you why, too; it would be like being with a friend rather than "work" :bddog:. Does that make sense :confused: lol!

It totally makes sense! If I ever make it to Montreal, I'll have to look you up :)

Yup. Erin.. you're on my list of wannabewiths?

Woo, let's do it. Your boobs are amazing.

It totally makes sense! If I ever make it to Montreal, I'll have to look you up :)

Oh yes! Please do :mrgreen:!

screw this.. I think we need to get all the bi-curious and bi-females in one room and go for it!:bddog:

Now that sounds like fun...sort of a test drive! :lol:

On behalf of all the guys...could we please make this a Pay-Per-View event?

Thanks EMB, I laughed so hard I think I peed a lil! :sm185:

We're in town at the same time

So we thought we'd get into a jacuzzi together

Care to join us ?

PM either one of us

Nice! take some photos for us :cooter:

I would just love to offer duos with Annessa or Carrie Moon and of course our Beloved Bobbi Victoria....maybe when she is ready for a comeback we could arrange a duos special with 2 women who truely Love each other!

I'm always open to other ladies as well after we meet one on one and have some real chemistry. All of my duos that I offer Must be fully interactive; I only do them with women who are really and honestly bisexual - just my preference!

Erin does Angela...

Yes, Erin :boobeyes: and I :boobies: have decided to let you boys in on some younger woman/older woman excitement!

You can pm me for more details!!!

Dorinda and I will be offering duos (based on pre-booking only so please plan in advance) at her south end location

Thursday after 8pm

Friday between 6:30 and 8pm after 9pm

Saturday morning before 11am

please keep in mind that while Dorinda will be staying at the location I will not be and I live in the West end of Ottawa so please book with us in advance.

Dorinda and I will be offering duos

Knowing you 2 ladies first hand:-D or shall on say "Hands on":mrgreen: Quite a beautiful,remarkable,sexy,erotic,mind blowing,sensual "DUO" wow!

And Carrie your on my list !!!

You look so yummy !!!Hmmmmm

Yup. Erin.. you're on my list of wannabewiths?

Additional Comments:

Better yet , Come be the photographer

Or just join in !!

Nice! take some photos for us :cooter:

Erin does Angela...

Yes, Erin :boobeyes: and I :boobies: have decided to let you boys in on some younger woman/older woman excitement!

You can pm me for more details!!!

Erin and I will be too, but its not official yet. :D

Maybe we should all do a photoshoot at the same time? :!:

Knowing you 2 ladies first hand:-D or shall on say "Hands on":mrgreen: Quite a beautiful,remarkable,sexy,erotic,mind blowing,sensual "DUO" wow!

aw thanks Pete! Carrie Moon is also in on the fun! Its going to be an exciting next few days! hehe

aw thanks Pete! Carrie Moon is also in on the fun! Its going to be an exciting next few days! hehe

I just don't know if I could handle all those:boobies::boobeyes::boobeyes: In front of me:confused: I would not know where to start:shock: and there would not be enough room in the jacuzzi:cry:

But the thoughts..... wow!