for the gents: The Official Duos Thread

too bad..she is in Ottawa this week.......and I will tell you about it later.....hehhehehehe

You are quite correct Emma in stating that a duo with Lucy Bisset would be divine. She certainly is an attractive and charming lady, not unlike yourself. :wink:

too bad..she is in Ottawa this week.......and I will tell you about it later.....hehhehehehe

Damn..why oh why am i missing her...next time she's about let me know in advance...i have a super crush on her..you lucky bastard..haha

You are quite correct Emma in stating that a duo with Lucy Bisset would be divine. She certainly is an attractive and charming lady, not unlike yourself. :wink:

Oh Mutau we we have to see her together...:wink: hmmm i am back from Halifax on the 28th..perhaps a quick trip back to Ottawa...hahaha

Emma .. I had the most fun, with you as a duo

then ever before .. Chocolate / jacuzzi /candles

Mixed with u.hmmmmm

Your a classy, sensual ,True lady!!

Any Gentleman that spends time with u

should know how lucky he is!

Best Chocolate tits I ever had !!!

Thanks Babe!!

Damn..why oh why am i missing her...next time she's about let me know in advance...i have a super crush on her..you lucky bastard..haha

Oh Mutau we we have to see her together...:wink: hmmm i am back from Halifax on the 28th..perhaps a quick trip back to Ottawa...hahaha

Emma .. I have the most fun with you as a duo

then ever before .. Chocolate / jacuzzi /candles

Mixed with u.hmmmmm

Your a classy, sensual ,lady.

Any Gentleman that spends time with u

should know how lucky he is!

Best Chocolate tits I ever had !!!

Thanks Babe!!

Heard about the chocolate!!! Did you gals take pics???

I think we've got most of the guys on here in a tizzy - so many duo combinations - I think it may be time for a "Duo sticky" so everyone can keep track. What does everyone think? Is that doable, MOD? :bddog:

Here's my list (in no particular order)

Angela and Erin

Angela and Meg

Angela and Annessa

Angela and Nicolette

Heard about the chocolate!!! Did you gals take pics???

I think we've got most of the guys on here in a tizzy - so many duo combinations - I think it may be time for a "Duo sticky" so everyone can keep track. What does everyone think? Is that doable, MOD? :bddog:

Here's my list (in no particular order)

Angela and Erin

Angela and Meg

Angela and Annessa

Angela and Nicolette

you forgot to list who you interact with and who you are simply comfortable with ;-)

I think I'm a little more shy than the rest of you, and emailed the ladies privately that I would like to meet, and perhaps do duo's with. As this happens, I may be a little less blush-y discussing it here. :oops:

Nicolette and I are fully interactive (mmmmmm) and I would expect and most eagerly anticipate a true 3sum as they are the most fun...with the exception of Angela, where most of the focus would be on the client, with light play between us. I've just known her too long. 8-) But that would be interesting too!

Funny thing is, I started with about 3 ladies that attracted me here and I think its been expanded to a lot more as I find out more and more of us actually like doing duo's. Makes me just want to rip my clothes off and have that big ole party after all! Oops did I type that out loud? ;)

you forgot to list who you interact with and who you are simply comfortable with ;-)

I would be comfortable being interactive:

Erin and Meg

I would be comfortable with girl on boy only duos with:

Annessa and Chanel and Nicolette.

Edited by Mature Angela
Correct text

Right, so this gal here is all excited for this duo action!

I'm available for fully interactive duos with Angela and *potentially* Chanel (we're going to *ahem* have some fun of our own to make sure we're compatible first!).

And of course, I've done and continue to be down with girl on boy only duos with Annessa.

Let the sexin' begin!

...(it might disappear in a minute!), so I'll post quick. :-)

I am attracted to fully interactive duo's with:

Nicolette (much fun was had)

Erin

Meg

November

After reading and seeing the combos here, it got the juices flowing :roll: and I've added a few more:

Finewinediva

Emma Alexandra

Annessa

Carrie

And of course Angela for the complete client focused pkg.

Well Ms. Chanel I am flattered and happy that your little bout of shyness has dissapated!

I would be honoured to provide a duo with you :)

For those of you who saw a fire-cloud hovering over the east side of Orleans today, it was a Nicolette-Meg shower.

LOL classic Angela!

But you're not denying it, are you?????

Orleans has never been the same since you and Nicolette "moved in"!!!

For those of you who saw a fire-cloud hovering over the east side of Orleans today, it was a Nicolette-Meg shower.

OMG !!LMAO!! Not a fire cloud... fireworks!

I won't deny that I have a terrible crush on my little cotton candy!!! :)

Mmmm, doesn't that taste sooo sweet? Only cotton candy for you gorgeous. This will be our little inside joke. ;) Anyone who wants to figure it out will have to see for themselves.

So that's what that smell in the air is...cotton candy!!!

Do tell us!!

OK, am I the only on with a raging h*** on, with visions of these 2 sugar plums dancing around in my head??

Off for a cold shower...back soon.

I have met and would be comfortable doing duos with any of the following, provided of course, they were okay with it. I identify as queer, so I like the ladies :)

Carrie Moon

Annessa

Angela of Ottawa

Soleil (Winnipeg)

Emma Alexandra

Ladies I haven't met, but would definitely not mind doing a duo with:

Charlotte (Montreal)

Ava Foxx (Montreal)

Lou (Montreal)

BBW Vero (Montreal, Ottawa)

Thanks Erin!

I answer little bit late ... I didn't read that thread before ... sorry for that. lol

I just pulled up this thread from my "to read again" file. To keep track of the permutations of divine bodies that could possibly entertwine in a delightful threeseome, I have taken pencil to paper. So far, with the duos mentioned by the ladies themselves, I am now into April of 2011. And that is only up to page 6 of this thread!

I definitely need to sign up for some contracts.