Thanks CK yes very scary indeed the warnings hopefully will make guys think twice of usuing that site

I read the coment from Simon I'm sure he was scard as hell many many years ago I met a lady at an SC and we went to her place I ended up with a gun at my head thank god I got out

I'm glad Simon got out ok if he is a memeber here Simon stay here and away from that site

Posted via Mobile Device

One of the things that would have set of the alarms for me is the LOCATION.

Guys if you are going to do a ghetto run, and hook up in the projects.. Expect the worst.

I agree these guys are pieces of crap, and they deserve whats comin to them. But as a client, we have to use some common sense too.

A good piece of advice is if you have a bad feeling about a situation, leave right away.

I am not defending CL, but not everyone on there are scammers. We use it all the time and it does bring a huge amount of volume. You just have to be more selective of the clients.

I agree with Jason. If you go near the projects, you are taking a chance.

I know an SP who was in the Carlington Heights area who had to move had because she found it more difficult to get good clients to come to her area after dark. She does not want to be associated with the majority of working girls who ply their trade on the surrounding streets, chat lines or whatever which is too bad because she is an excellent provider.

I believe Heatherington was the area where "car dates" where being advertised a few months back which was another dangerous situation.

The rule of thumb again is, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Anyone posting late at night who you've never seen or heard of before or many ads with same phone, is probably a scammer!

Guest S***dst***

CL will be used by many people regardless.

Telling them not to use it is like asking a smoker to quit smoking.

On the flip side, :bowdown: thanks for the heads up.

I don't remember any angels named "Kenny" but I guess he's like the heavens 007 placed on earth :P

My incall location is in that area, and I have never had a problem. Mind you, I work alone (no one living off my money!) and I don't associate with the people in the neighborhood.

While I understand concerns, I would like to play devil's advocate and remind you that things like this can happen in any neighborhood, any hotel, any apartment. I respect your caution, but to be honest, this is what happens when you go on CL. Stick to Cerb, where everyone is known and reviewed and you know you're not about to walk into a bad situation - no matter what neighborhood.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Your thanks is appreciated but credit is really due to those victims who contacted me and provided me with further details to complete the investigation.

I was alerted to the scam potential a short while ago when I was contacted directly from the scammers by way of txt message pretending to be a provider I had seen previously. I suspected something was up but it takes time to bait these scammers.

As for buyin' me a drink and without sounding like a sell out and seein' as you asked... you can buy me a drink if you've got paypal, just click the "buy me a beer" link on my website. I'm not out to profit from this though, a portion of all drinks and advertising money is donated to CHEO, Nelson House Women's shelter, The United way and the Humane Society. Or if you've found the site usefull and it's saved you a few bucks donate a portion of what you would have spent to a charity of your choosing.

As for the location comments, I'm of the belief that good people can live in bad neighborhoods and all to often bad people can live in good neighborhoods. I don't believe in judging people on their address, the way they dress, where they work, the music they listen too, etc. That being said there's always a bad apple in the bunch as this situation has shown us, but let's not jump to conclusions just because of the street address. Understand that some of the people who might work out of their homes in that area are probably not doing so by choice but for survival.

It's also not fair to write off CL completely everybody's got to start somewhere and for some it does provide great exposure, many members here also advertise on CL, they wouldn't do it if it didn't work,now would they ?

• Like 1

Thank you CK for a great service, and a level-head. Your blog and your comments are always appreciated. No, i am not a shill :-) just someone who has saved a few bucks because of the diary....and I do appreaciate your choice of charities.