Guys with poor genital region hygiene habits

I need some serious advice on this one.

What should a lady do when she discovers, (to her horror,) that the "gentleman" she is with has neglected to properly clean himself?

Is it ok to ask him to go into the bathroom and scrub himself clean with some soap and water? How should I handle this? Especially when we're already well into the session?

I show up for sessions with my hair still damp from my own shower, wouldn't a guy be totally embarrassed if I have to tell him that he needs to go and wash himself or take a shower? It would seem pretty obvious to me what the problem is if I've clearly just had a shower myself and then I insist that we take a shower together.

I don't want to totally embarrass the guys but I've had two sessions this week with this problem. I don't understand why guys don't take into account that they'll get a much better session if their genitals don't reek of urine during an appoinment.

I truly do not understand why this continues to be an issue with guys. So many ladies complain about it on review boards and request guys take a shower before an appointment on their websites, that guys should take the hint and this shouldn't be happening.

Can anyone help me out with some advice?

Thanks!

I ALWAYS arrive to calls right out of the shower. And 9 out of 10 times hair still wet so he knows i have showerd. I do demand the same respect from the gentilmen. But it seems that SOME do not have the same respect for SP's. I had been to nice downtown (5 star) hotel. As we get down to business and see the man was unshowerd,un circumsized,and I wanted to vomit. I will not go into details. yes i did ask him to shower, with no worries about him feeling uncomfortable. Maybe a little insensitive, but this man had no problem with my comfort when he decided to call me and recive me knowing he wasnt showerd and expect me to work under those conditions.Situations like that just make people see how much SOME people have no respect and think we may not be worth of working under clean and odor-free,germ free conditions.

I would suggest to offer to take a shower with our client before session begins just to be on the safe side so you dont have to worry about bad smells and sweat

ewww grouse nothing worse than that

Im sure they want us to be smelling nice and fresh so why not do the same for us

it goes both ways its a thing called RESPECT

Guest Delicious White Frosting
Personally I think it only makes sense. We wouldn't accept anything less from the sp - trimmed and clean. Why should they not receive the same respect. However, I like the idea of the suggesting showering together. I believe it can be done in such a way that even if the sp just showered, she could keep the session going by even suggesting that she gets really turned on in the shower! I think it could still be a really hot time!! Just wanted to add my 2 cents. :-)

agreed i always take a shower befor i met a sp in facted and i this is just me but i always take a shower right play time and after.

a shower together is a great idea, surely to god all men should have a shower before they see their sp. i like getting showered up, a little balm put on after a very close shave so mouth and chin are smooth as a baby's butt...very good for dfk..and excellent for daty...plus a nice close clean shave in the other area, is great for the sp's who likes it that way as well..clean smelling and no hair to get in the way! it is a date we are going on..so dress nice...smell nice..you can treated very well

• Like 1

Well said Pete,

Also for the SP's that use hotels and worry about room service for towels and face clothes. Bring an extra bag with this stuff if you like, add some scented candles, even your own mood lighting if you want. The kit should include at least these basic things. Also if the hotel has a pool you can usually grab a few extra towels at the serve yourself part of the pool and no one will now who took them! Just be sure to leave them behind afterwards if you want the hotel to keep there rates reasonable for you! And if you have special towels and face clothes for yourself bring them and make them a different colour, ie "by the way Dummpy please don't use the pink ones they are mine, thanks love".

I always shower both before and at the beginning of a session, especially when meeting a new sp. For me it gives me a chance to get rid of my jitters plus it gives the sp a chance to count your donation in the envelope so she knows she is not being ripped off, for me that is the ultimate discretion, nothing ruins a session more than having to talk "business" when you first meet, ymmv but for me I like to have that all out of the way before the session so I can just enjoy the ladies company, I always make sure my breath is fresh as well. Im not into shaving myself, but I am always clean and I haven't been disappointed at least not after meetings women from this board :) Just my 2 pesos worth

I always request, during the booking part, that the client take a shower before I arrive. I don't do incalls anymore, but when I did, they were invited to shower before and after, and whether or not it was on the clock depended on the situation and my schedule. I start my FS sessions with massage, which gives me time to get a good idea of what's going on with a client's body. Once his back is done and he turns over, I get a clean cloth dampened with warm water (it'll be needed later anyway) and clean him up with that - that applies to everyone and they don't mind because it's just something I do as a matter of routine. If that isn't going to be enough and I have a real dirty birdie on my hands, then I will offer an accompanied shower, and if he doesn't want to do that, then it's time to come right out and say that I'm going to need him to get a bit cleaner before we can proceed. It can be an awkward situation, but I find that being more subtle and then growing increasingly more insistent usually works and it's better than being totally grossed out.

~Kelly

This is a good topic. Quite a few years ago I read something about guys shaving their balls. I was like "What? Guys actually do that??" I tried it and I've never looked back. It's always hard to know where to stop shaving, sometimes I just go right up to my belt line! I trim my pubes with number 2 electric clippers (available at Walmart or wherever, about $20-$30) as well and most of my chest hair and armpits too.

Anyhow, bag shaving has enhanced my sexual experiences ten fold, I recommend it to everyone. You have to be really careful, obviously, but you get better with practice. Trimmed chest hair has helped a lot with my nipple sensitivity too, it's so much easier for a girl to find them now!

Anyhow, I don't feel any less macho...quite the opposite.

Guest f***2f***
I always request, during the booking part, that the client take a shower before I arrive. I don't do incalls anymore, but when I did, they were invited to shower before and after, and whether or not it was on the clock depended on the situation and my schedule. I start my FS sessions with massage, which gives me time to get a good idea of what's going on with a client's body. Once his back is done and he turns over, I get a clean cloth dampened with warm water (it'll be needed later anyway) and clean him up with that - that applies to everyone and they don't mind because it's just something I do as a matter of routine. If that isn't going to be enough and I have a real dirty birdie on my hands, then I will offer an accompanied shower, and if he doesn't want to do that, then it's time to come right out and say that I'm going to need him to get a bit cleaner before we can proceed. It can be an awkward situation, but I find that being more subtle and then growing increasingly more insistent usually works and it's better than being totally grossed out.

~Kelly

didn't these guys mommies teach them how to keep their pecker clean...wtf???

I must mention it in almost every review "Take a shower when you arrive (regardless if you need it or not) the SP will appreciate it, which for us translates into a better experiance/service"

Most gentlemen like to have shower b4 they go home....so if you respect who your going home to, you should respect the people who give you pleasure.

My clients know they are expected to shower b4 they come and if they can't they can have one at my place.....it doesn't cut into their time with me. Then they can have the best play....and i love love love shaved...i also think it makes your "thingy" look biger...lol

kisses,

Emma

.......i also think it makes your "thingy" look biger...lol

kisses,

Emma

OUCH!!......Emma.........never say that to a guy...our egos are so delicate.........it is almost as bad as......."are you in yet?".......and we have been going at it for 5 minutes.......:rolleyes:

haha, the idea is to have it well groomed anyway and if it makes your package look bigger then all the better for you. "are you in yet?" lmao

kisses,

Emma

Guest f***2f***
haha, the idea is to have it well groomed anyway and if it makes your package look bigger then all the better for you. "are you in yet?" lmao

kisses,

Emma

I get bigger for you anyway....ha ha:D

Most gentlemen like to have shower b4 they go home....so if you respect who your going home to, you should respect the people who give you pleasure.

My clients know they are expected to shower b4 they come and if they can't they can have one at my place.....it doesn't cut into their time with me. Then they can have the best play....and i love love love shaved...i also think it makes your "thingy" look biger...lol

kisses,

Emma

Shaving may be an idea, however, for one that has never done so may arouse suspicions if one isn't normally the type to do so... so i opt for being as clean as I can be and hope that my enthusiasm makes up for it. Once I get started down there, I just can't seem to get enough... :D

I was thinking about this thread as I gave myself a body shave this morning, and I thought about other areas of the body.

Teeth for example. I floss everyday, but once upon a time I didn't. I don't have really straight teeth, but at least they are clean.

Fingernails are a good thing to keep clipped too. Again, being a guy that works with his hands sometimes I get paint or dirt under the nails and it's hard to get out, but I do my best and keep them short.

Now girls on the other hand, long nails are better!

Clean body

Clean hair

Clean hands

Clean tackle and porthole

Dirty Mind

I usually stop and shower at the gym before an appointment.

Membership has it's privileges! hey Honey going to the Gym for a work out!

Or "is that a different smell on you?" Oh honey they must have changed the soap at the gym!

Plus you can get in shape, be healthy, and stay fit, but the first two are good enough to earn my money :)