Original Raven of Toronto used to beg for a facial, then she'd take a picture of it with her cellphone. Most girls aren't so keen. For me, it's a great feeling -- if the girl welcomes it. If she just tolerates it, it feels like you're demeaning her and I never, ever want to do something my partner doesn't enthusiastically welcome. So which girls in Ottawa enjoy it? It always looks better on a pretty face, remember. Also, I realize YMMV and some girls might not want their name in a threat. PM me if you feel more comfortable.

Original Raven of Toronto used to beg for a facial, then she'd take a picture of it with her cellphone. Most girls aren't so keen. For me, it's a great feeling -- if the girl welcomes it. If she just tolerates it, it feels like you're demeaning her and I never, ever want to do something my partner doesn't enthusiastically welcome. So which girls in Ottawa enjoy it? It always looks better on a pretty face, remember. Also, I realize YMMV and some girls might not want their name in a threat. PM me if you feel more comfortable.

Same here, I only know of a couple, Redseductress and Vanessa Kelly. The only reason I feel comfortable mentioning them in a public post is because they more or less specify a willingness for facials in their ads. But as always YMMV. I'm also interested in knowing if anyone knows of any other women who offer (and actually enjoy) this particular service. PM me if necessary.

PK agency stands out the most to me when I think about who could accomodate your request. "]I am pretty sure that some PK girls do that, ...it is OFTEN mentioned in the ads, in fact one claims to really love it!!!!! One of their most recent ad titles on CL indicates there is a girl who really wants you to cum on her face, and she looks very attractive......that is my suggestion since you are looking for 'some'one who actually likes facials, usually when someone advertises a particular service, that is detailed in the header of the ad title, that is probably one who actually likes it, because if she didn't, well then she would not advertise that service type ;)

Good luck!!!

It's a tough thing to find in Ottawa Hud. Vanessa is right, PK does advertise that most of their ladies do offer facials. Otherwise I am not sure who else does in Ottawa. I do know there are many in Montreal who offer this service, it tends to be a normal thing with the ladies in Montreal.

Hmmmmm ... what does that say about all the clear skinned girls in high school!! Maybe they were'nt so squeaky clean afterall eh??!! ;)

Scout

Sperm is a natural astringent.

According to Wikipedia...

"An astringent substance is a chemical compound that tends to shrink or constrict body tissues"

Now I know what causes the post orgasm deflation ;)

Hmmmmm ... what does that say about all the clear skinned girls in high school!! Maybe they were'nt so squeaky clean afterall eh??!! ;)

Scout

I can attest they weren't squeaky clean at my school...I slept with pretty much all of them! HEHE!!! ;)

I offer facials. Guys always ask me where they should finish and my reply is always "on my face."

Same for me ... lolll my reply is always " on my face or on my boobs "

well, I like having "cum" all over me ... I found it really exciting! :wink:

Erin is a tough act to follow, but if you do not mind someone older, I LOVE facials - more than COB.

I also offer gentlemen to take a point of view pic while they are cumming on their cell phone. Most want to but rarely follow through for obvious personal reasons, but the option is always there.

I also offer gentlemen to take a point of view pic while they are cumming on their cell phone.

Very good Idea Angela ... I should offer that too! :jackoff: :p

Very good Idea Angela ... I should offer that too! :jackoff: :p

I didn't mean cumming on the cellphone. I meant take a picture with their cellphone while they're cumming. I realize the way I wrote it, read funny...that would be funny actually, cum on the cellphone.

Vero - I have gotten $20 tips for a quick snap of the pic. One client texted me about later that evening saying, he had to delete it because his daughter might get nosey and go through his phone, but he said it was sure good while it lasted.

I didn't mean cumming on the cellphone. I meant take a picture with their cellphone while they're cumming. I realize the way I wrote it, read funny...that would be funny actually, cum on the cellphone.

Vero - I have gotten $20 tips for a quick snap of the pic. One client texted me about later that evening saying, he had to delete it because his daughter might get nosey and go through his phone, but he said it was sure good while it lasted.

It was something different in his sexual life I guess ... more exciting! loll

Better to come on our face then on the cell phone ... you're right! hahaha! :razz:

It was something different in his sexual life I guess ... more exciting! loll

Better to come on our face then on the cell phone ... you're right! hahaha! :razz:

But maybe a real squirter could accomplish both, n'est-ce-pas?

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Wow - that shot of Erin has certainly got me thinking!

While I don't mind COF...I prefer it somewhere that I can see it! My turn on is to watch a man cum! Give me the money shot!!!

While I don't mind COF...I prefer it somewhere that I can see it! My turn on is to watch a man cum! Give me the money shot!!!

Makes a mental note to see Meg asap!! :jackoff:

Hi boys I forgot to mention pics and videos are allowed during your therapy sessions...You have a choice of POV or my sexy personal assistant can do the photography ;-) See you next week ...

a13.jpg

i need to get more info on your therapy sessions :)

Please do not show photos of c.o.f (or cum on anything) please and thanks. This should be pm'd only here

• Like 2