What makes you happy ?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

When a good friend and member of this board cares enough to check up on me on how I am feeling I say KIITOS!

I love hearing from friends on here. I love it when my work is appreciated. I love making my special women happy.

I really mean this :)

Guest n*gu**6

Being able to help someone and maybe playing a small part in making their day better. :)

I'm happiest when I am travelling - I love visiting a new Country and experiencing new cultures, trying new foods, exploring and meeting people from all walks of life. Just booked a ticket to return to Europe....today is a happy day.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Quality time with my boy. Spent a LOT of time with him just guy time this weekend.

I feel the best way to get over the winter blues or any blues for my self is definitely nature! when the sun is shining get out and enjoy it. I put a little make up on and a cute outfit, then I'm on my way coffee just a walk anything to enjoy the day.

Another thing I found to be helpful is to compliment others to do a random act of kindness. it always makes me feel good inside to make another person happy. Even if its not your thing try it. I seen this article online today while spending time with another SP. This girl went to grab a coffee, on her way inside she seen a homeless man who looked like he was having a hard go. sadly enough you wouldn't believe how often homeless people are the target of bullying! So she bought him a coffee & muffin. she brought it out to him, and proceeded to chat with him. Although he didn't say a word? yet she still continued to chat with him. with no reply.... he just kept writing on a piece of paper. she said she hand to go. his hands were shaking so bad as he handed her a note. the one he had been writing the hole time although didn't say a word..... the noted stated his apologies for the messy writing that he had been so shakey writing the letter. he stated thank you today I was going to take my life. then you came along and I realized there are still kind people in this world who care.... AMAZING how a kind gesture could change the life for another.... being kind has no victims and all parties involved walk away with a positive.... respect mother earth and thy fellow man....

• Like 1

What makes me happy is my dog. Snuggling how he does those cute things that I can't even describe because it's a special bond between us.

When you're walking and a gentleman opens the door for you and he smiles back as you smile and say thank you. This doesn't often happen to me, but it feels wonderful.

Borderline creepy but also makes me feel amazing is when a guy smiles at you, then says, "you are cute/adorable" as your walking by as he is winking at you.

This made me happy and appreciated. This morning I decided to go for a walk to get a coffee at the local Tim Horton and I happen to cross the street where many school kids do. As I'm waiting for the light to flash and allow pedestrian to go, a young boy around ten'ish grabbed my hand and asked me to protect him to cross the street. I'm confused and wonder what is he up to and then he tells me that he knows who I am. I asked him how come he knows me so he says that his mom pointed me out to him one day at the grocery store and that I had saved his mom when she was pregnant with him when she was in a car accident and I was a firefighter.

That was so long ago and I can't recall who his mom was. I went to so many car wreck in my life and only did my job.

• Like 7

So happy to be back home right now !! :D

Even if it's only for a short time. I now realize how much I missed it...

I realize how much it feels good seeing my loved ones and making new memories that will sustain me on my next adventures.

Live in the moment. Share the love. And be grateful everyday. :)

• Like 4

When my four year old son comes to wake me up for the day at 5:00 am on a weekend and my response is typically the same when this happens "go to the couch daddy will be there in a minute". On the rarest of occasions he will go downstairs curl up on the couch and sleep for another hour or two. Then I get to sleep on the lazy boy beside him may not sound like much but an extra hour or two are just priceless.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

meeting up with my friends playing poker and having a laugh. we do this almost every week. it's a great way to stay in touch in this fast pace world of ours.

I'm happy to be back home in Montreal to spend quality time with my dearest friends and family...I've missed them so much.

And I must say, the best thing about memories is, making them! ❤

Cause we remember moments. Of happiness :)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

June evenings like the one ahead; cool enough for a long run, but not too cold for wine and a book on the back deck.

Finding someone who has the same random taste in music that you do, especially when your trapped in a workplace full of metal and French country. Not many people at my workplace know, the cars, pixies, breeders, joy division, or the violent femmes.

Today my new partner and I started the quest for better music on site.

Posted via Mobile Device

The right song at the right time can lift your sprits, rejuvenate, reminisce and contemplate. Or just make you want to boogie.

I love being able to sit and talk with someone (usually over coffee, drinks or food) about anything and everything. to be serious one minute and laughing hysterically the next. To be able to laugh at the silly things you've done or share your passionate experiences and watch the look of joy transform them.

Mind you this is also awesome during some intimate downtime and sharing a cuddle and conversation!

• Like 1

Simple things make me smile.... Coming to home to a dog excited to see you, miss both of my boys ( rescued greyhounds, both have since crossed over the rainbow bridge ) , now a cat that meows to go outside with me....... Watching birds and squirrels sharing food from the same feeder makes me laugh, one waits for the other to finish, nature at it's finest.... How can you not smile...

• Like 1

What makes me happy? A picnic blanked under a tree in the sunshine, a sweet boy eating raspberries off my toes one by one. I love being read to, rich erotic prose like Anais Nin. Being bathed makes my heart melt. Basically being treated like a princess by someone who finds real joy in spoiling me.

• Like 1