What makes you happy ?

Thanks all for your great ideas!!

As far as I'm concerned, I am a pretty happy person to begin with :) And my daily rituals keep me happy!

* A hard workout

* Cooking nutritious meals for myself

* A scented bath

* Talking to a random stranger

Other things that keep me happy:

* Cooking French for my friends and having them over

* Steamy dates with my dear clients

* Purchasing a fabulous piece of clothing, lingerie, or a pair of shoes

I read somewhere that helping others and spending time in nature are also key in staying happy!!

I hope this helps anyone looking for ideas :icon_cool:

Its the simple little things that make me happy.

When someone thanks you for doing extra that is not your job.

When someone makes you smile when your having a bad day.

That unexpected message or phone call when you need it the most.

When someone does something that is unexpected.

When a loved one sees how hard you try and says thanks even with a simple smile.

These things dont cost a dime. And its these things that bring joy to my heart.

But sadly these things dont happen often enough.

But when they do...I get a smile from ear to ear. :)

And that means the world to me.

• Like 1

I like listening to Pharrell sing his "Happy" song (smile while doing so, for added effect)

Also

Happiness to me in its strongest form is achieved through the gifts bestowed on my senses simply by Tr(EAT)ing women to the best of my ability. ... Works just thinking about it.

"Because I'm happy

Clap along

If you feel

Like happiness is

The truth"

• Like 1

Meat makes me happy! Pork, chicken, beef, venison, rabbit, squirrel, beaver, hell I'd even try horse.

I can go one day without meat, but that's it.

Hell I'd even try you if I had to! ;-)

Making the decision to do something else in the not too distant future. I have many talents and the knowledge to branch out onto another path in the future. Very exciting and fulfilling prospects.

• Like 1

Walking up the lane way to the home that I moved into last year. Each and every single time, this makes me reflect on where I was, realize where I now am and that I accomplished one of my goals. This makes me very happy.

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

Weekends like this!

Lovely spa treatments..swimming, Chinese food..

Cheesecake and a super comfy hotel suite!

Me-cations make me happy. This is going to happen more often..

A decent cup of coffee, a well made meal and knowing that I put in a decent days work

Gotta love the little things. I almost forgot Grandma's pancakes, the best way for me to transport back to my childhood.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

A staycation in a hotel suite with hot tub, a couple of good meals and well some whoopee with a lovely guest.

Getting to spend a weekend in the old Montreal area recently with my virtual wife Gabby, pretty special spending time with a sexy redhead who is a strong Habs fan, reco will be done in the near future:)

Two things make me happy :) my little dog Mia and my work! I love this business, seeing a client leave satisfied and wanting to see me again, definitely puts a smile on my face!

• Like 2

Cristycurves, you have pretty much summed it up. I don't think anyone will ever find a better definition of happiness!

I just wanted to say thank you. This message made my day!

PatrickGC

Nothing can bring a smile to my face any quicker than a dog, they are pure joy in a hairy package:)

Soulfully speaking, being loved is the real meaning of happiness for me and I'm sure for many. When you know you are truly loved by someone then it's hard not to be happy.

Laughter as well, I was at the gym yesterday and a couple of girls were laughing hysterically at something on their phone, the laughter was contagious, it made me happy.

It is easy to find, smile, say something nice to someone, or do someone a favor. I guarantee in those you'll find happiness:)

Or eat something yummy, food brings me happiness, lots of food:)

• Like 2

As someone who worked outside all winter in Ottawa, spring would make me happier then any of the ladies of lyla, March 23rd and it was -25 in that wind that never stopped. I'm ready for cottages, patios and smores by a campfire.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Here are a few things that make me happy: spending time with my friends, receiving a massage, feeling that I am loved, swimming, visiting a spa, eating delicious things, writing serious and silly things, watching movies.

Ok, so let me add, a nice warm meal shared with great company

Doing something nice for another person, with no expectations

Taking care of loved ones...

My dog makes me happy...

And chocolate never fails ;)

• Like 2

Animals, more specifically my dogs. I'm being repetitive but I was asked just the other day why I like animals so much so I'll add

when in their company-I'm never judged, they couldn't care if I'm dressed or naked, looking my best or worst, smelling good or bad, rich or poor, what kind of car I drive, how smart or stupid I sound, they are always happy to see me, no matter what. So in their presence I'm completely 100% comfortable and that makes me happy.

Little notes to say hello or "you're on my mind". Sunshine and rainbows on my walls. A no pants happy dance. Things that make me laugh. Inspiration or an epiphany. Playful banter. Positive energy and inbox surprises!

Taking a beautiful woman to Aruba with me for a week might make me happy. But I'd need someone to look after my dog while I'm gone. Any takers for either? LOL (joking)

• Like 1

Taking a beautiful woman to Aruba with me for a week might make me happy. But I'd need someone to look after my dog while I'm gone. Any takers for either? LOL (joking)

Hello!! I'm not sure where you are, but I'd love to take care of your dog:) I'm sure you won't have a problem finding someone to go to Aruba. By the way that is one of the few places where you wouldn't have to quarantine your dog.

• Like 2

Thanks. I wouldn't want to put him through the stress of a flight. But I was thinking a lady could join me in Aruba and one of the dudes on here could take care of my dog :-). He's a very lovable German Sheppard.

Hello!! I'm not sure where you are, but I'd love to take care of your dog:) I'm sure you won't have a problem finding someone to go to Aruba. By the way that is one of the few places where you wouldn't have to quarantine your dog.
  • Like 1

The positive energy of a woman's smile - very special women - Alexxandria, Eva Laperle, Bianca Jaguar, Eden Nymphettt...

Smiles from such wonderful women fill my universe with positive energy and I love it :)

• Like 1