What makes you happy ?

Guest n*gu**6

Seeing a certain smile, on a certain pair of lips.....when I see that smile, i cant help but to be happy and smile as well.

Listening to great tunes while floating in the pool knowing the house is parking clean and all the yard work is done!

• Like 2

sooo many things make me happy;

- smiles (giving or receiving)

- sun.. rainstorms...

- perrrfectly chilled glass bottle of beer

- the 'tug' on my line that tells me I will soon have dinner <grin>

- friends

- my grandbabies <3

-being there for someone/someone being there for me

- smell of grass and/or fresh-cut wood <purrrrrrr>

- kitten kisses

-well-placed kisses to the nape of a neck (given/received)

- connections made... no matter their form

- thinking of someone & knowing they are thinking of me...

- the amazing burgers at my favorite local club <grin>

... I could go on indefinitely.. but... <grin>

• Like 2

Watching Olympic beach volleyball....especially Jantine van der Vlist of the Netherlands....

• Like 1

My body craves the sun and sand miss being back home terribly at times ...every chance I get to go to the beach and soak up the sun is my remedy. It recharges me and renews my spirit!

Felina ;)

music..... sometimes I wish life came with an automatic sound track....but I suppose it's a good thing we can choose our own :)

Sun does wonderful things physically most certainly... good ol vitamin D.. but music.... the appropriate song and the most random (or appropriate time... ) is such an amazing thing! turns a mundane activity like dishes into a fun impromptu solo karaoke session.... a walk in a park a fairytale adventure.. a sudden and perrrhaps much-need (as in 'where-the h3ll is this coming from?) healing crying session on a couch....or a quiet time by a river people-watching into a solo dance perrrrrformance... so lovely a thing is music :)

• Like 1

Consideration - giving what meets the needs/wishes of others or receiving same - it's the ultimate manifestation of respect and valuing others.

Guest n*gu**6

Being appreciated... being cared about... being shown you matter to someone

Guest newinhali85

Being around people I care about & care about me, laughing, and no one worrying.

homemade cookies....(still haven't eaten them all.. and am actually *sharing*!).... rain (storms especially!).... close-quarters conversations... good wine... better food.... my new Hitachi <grin>..... kitten kisses ;)

• Like 1

Gerberas are also my favorite flowers!!! I did not know we could grow them easily in this climate!

I am happy. I do not always FEEL happy but I consider myself happy and science proved it: if you think you are happy, then, you are! Filling my heart with gratitude also help. I love also the feeling of fresh linen: when sad, I often will treat myself to a nap.. Life always seems brighter when I wake up!

Guest st*****ens**ors

A strong cool wind at night between the end of summer and the coming cold. Sad songs that make you feel oddly happy. First kisses. Second and third kisses.

Holding hands. God I like that. Long whispered conversations in the night. The small intermittent sounds if someone dreaming beside you.

Not sure whether I love or hate this thread.

Guest n*gu**6

Smiles. Hugs. Laughter. A gentle touch. A caring glance. Looking a someone and the feeling the instill within me.

waking up earlier than planned.

Sometimes that is sooo nice, sipping hot coffee... (sans clothes.. heh of course), watching the world wake up outside my window....

smell of things after it rains, kitten antics/kisses, hot showers & grrreat water pressure!, my hitachi <grin>, flirty conversations, toast & peanut butter at 2am when you can't sleep.....caring notes from friends (whether here or far), good friends that go out of their way to help you simply because they like the perrrrson you are <3

being able to spend a week on an incredible outing to places where magic really does happen!

....if I were to list *all* the things that make me happy.. hehe I'd be here typing for years :)

*FYI: leaving for whiteshell today, gone until September 13th, BUT, I have my schedule with me, so I am still taking bookings for my return, feel free to message/email any time! :)

<...leaps effortlessly on well-muscled thighs, deep into thick trees...gone.......for now...>

Laughing. Being comfortable enough with someone to let natural laughter bubble to the surface with all it quirks and nuances. Letting the feeling feed your soul for a little while and carry that with you afterwards.

- forests so dense you can't smell anything but the folliage

- lakes so still as to be mistaken for glass

- catching fish to feed my friends

- camp fires

- laying in damp grass, smelling the earth in the dark of night, watching stars, seeing a few fall....

- finding amazing mushrooms and plants

- enjoying conversations with strangers who become fast friends

- being gifted with something sooo incredibly special, I won;t even mention it here!!

- being graced the appearance of not 1, not 2.. but SIX eagles on my adventure away

- learning more about myself, and those I call friends

- arriving home to find I have been sorely missed by my kitten (has NOT left my side since my arrival home)

... I was ridiculously happy to be away.. and am just as ridiculous now that I am back <grin> ...and very happy to embark on my next <short> adventure away ;)

• Like 1

One of my enjoyments is to travel, see new places, if I can arrange a visit along the way with a Lyla lady it justs makes the trip that much better.

-finding enough 'puffball' mushrooms to not only add to a communal feast during the last leg of my trip away.. but to have enough left over for my own dinner in the den...

- finding I was genuinely missed.... even if it's by the 4-legged 'man-o-the-house'.. my kitten hehe

- time with like-minded people.. reconnecting with old friends, making new ones...

- seeing dragonflies... brought fond thoughts of a recently deceased very important friend... made me smile remembering her..

- this song <grin>

soooo many things I could list hehe...

Getting messages unexpectedly from hot women in my profile page, then planning meetings with them, flirting in advance, then the fun of a first encounter. You never know how it will go, so there's always some pleasant tension and apprehension, but when it's great, it's great!

• Like 1