What makes you happy ?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Electric blankets, that make sleeping under the stars on the porch possible even when fall rushes in with north winds.

With the stresses and demands of today I am happy if and when my kids are happy and content where there are on life's journey. I think it is more challenging today then when I grew up....

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

A friend had a successful orientation for a new job. I think they are really going to enjoy it. Makes me happy. :)

Guest n*gu**6

When someone does some small, perhaps insignificant thing that shows you that you actually mean something to them. A simple note to say good night to know they were thinking of you before they closed their eyes.

The light of the setting sun illuminating the multi-coloured leaves on trees set against an ominously dark cloud background - breathtaking!

I am over the moon happy right now. :D

I just received confirmation that I will be heading back home after few months spent out west. I am incredibly excited to connect again with long time friends and I'm SO looking forward to creating new exciting memories! ❤️

• Like 1

This is the time of year I break out my winter duvet. It is absolutely great!

I am very hedonistic - I love good sensations. I love warmth and I love good, clean, cold Canadian air.

With my invincible Wamsutta goose down duvet I open my bed.room window and have the best of both. I curl up warm and well and I dream of the lovely women I have been able to meet here ;)

Comfort at its very best :)

• Like 4

Guest st*****ens**ors

Coming home.

It was lovely spending time on a beach, but something was lost having Christmas away from home. Carols and twinkling lights make more sense when it's cold out!

I am happy my daughter is taking piano and now violin lessons. Both where her idea and both get her off the computer. She is doing amazing. I am so proud of her. Her teachers say she has natural ability. She can listen to a song and then starts to play it on her piano. The violin she is just beginning to play. I bought her a new piano yesterday for her birthday. She is now 19

I love her so much. Her and I have been through a lot. I have had her full time with me since 12 years of age. I am so lucky to have such an incredibly lucky to be her dad

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Talking to a dear friend. Just sharing little moments of lives with each other. Its nice to have a confident to share these moments. That connection.... makes me happy