Avg. of 33 Recommendations

After about a month's worth of naughty PM's, profile posts and photo comments back and forth, I finally had a chance to meet this deliciously beautiful work of art today. Not a lot can be said that hasn't already been said. And yes people, you guessed it, I'm hooked! She provided one of the best GFE experiences I've had to date with just the right amount of PSE thrown in for good measure. Exactly what I needed today!(come to think of it, exactly what I need every day...but one thing at a time :P)

Although too brief (30 min apt), I promised her next time we'll take our time so that some of the attention will be on her and I can properly spoil her :D.....and soon!

Note, the month long PM's back and forth is in no way an indication that she's hard to get a hold of or difficult to book with, quite the opposite. I just preferred "building the tension" so to speak before booking an apt with her. I actually booked with her yesterday evening via PM which went very smoothly with almost instant replies.

And Cleo, I wasn't kidding, you really did look like the cat who caught the mouse......actually, for the sake of my ego let's say the cat who caught the rat.....mice are pretty tiny after all ;)

Met with Cleo last night for the second time (and my first ever outcall appt), I really cannot think of anything bad to say about this girl. She's a real treasure guys. She showed up dressed discreetly but absolutely sexy and alluring none the less. You know a woman is something special when you're even more nervous meeting her for the second time than you were for the first. I was so nervous and excited in fact that I actually misplaced her donation! Her wonderful nature and spirit shined through in this instance. I was literally in the process of tearing the place apart looking for it when she arrived and, where a lot of other women would have grown impatient or downright irate, cleo simply gave me a very passionate kiss hello, and calmed me right down and I resumed my search, she proceeded to chat with me and make fun of my movie collection and how "hers was bigger" (Size matters not, cleo! :P). Seriously though, a woman with a bigger movie collection than mine??! Truly, a woman after my own heart :D About 10 minutes later I found the donation (in the most unusual of places....as is always the case with these things), and the evening started in earnest. Her services are accurately described here in other comments, but I will say that DATY with her was.....delicious...in every aspect. It had been a while for me with this particular act, but apparently I haven't lost my touch as she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself :P Followed by me thoroughly enjoying myself. And despite all the naughty bits (at which she excels), I think my favorite part of the encounter had to be at the very end when we just cuddled nude on my bed for about 10 minutes, chatting and kissing (and the occasional nibble). On her way out, after I called her a cab (which was a challenge in itself with Cleo's wandering hands), she recounted to me her horrific tale of the A-Hole cabbie on her way over to my place, during this tale I came to the quick realization that Cleo has more than a little spice to nicely compliment all that sugar. (You told him, Cleo!!) Rest assured, she's sugar, spice and everything nice.

I can usually tell when a girl is "putting on a face", at no point did I get that impression with Cleo. While our last encounter was great, it was a little too brief and we really didn't get a chance to get a feel for each other (no people, not that kind of "feel"), this time we got to take our time and I truly feel that there was a genuine connection and that we both had a great time. Cleo's the type of woman that even if I had casually met her in the "real world", she would still be the type of person I would gladly walk barefoot over hot coals to just for the chance to buy her a drink, talk to her and maybe get to know better. Treat her with respect and kindness and you'll get the same back tenfold. Thanks for helping me break in the new place, Cleo!! No matter how many other little adventures that room sees in the future, our first little adventure there will always stick with me ;)

Edited by castle

Oh wow! I can't add much to the string below, except to say that an hour with her was even better than I could possibly have imagined, even with all those great recs. Cleo Catra is cute, curvaceous in all the right places, and utterly charming. No sooner had she charmed my socks off within seconds of arrival, my pants followed shortly after a few minutes finding things in common and I was away. Her sensitive touch and tongue had the effect on me of a performance enhancing drug, transforming what is too often a short sprint on my part into a full-on marathon. After breaking the tape 45 minutes later, I almost collapsed with that wobbly leg syndrome... Oh yes... Plan to repeat? Oh yes... Cleo-oh-oh-oh ... Oh yes! Thank you sooooo much. Mrrroww! :D :bowdown:

I had the opportunity to spend some time with her earlier this afternoon and she didn't disappoint! It was one of the best GFE I've ever had. I won't go into detail about our meeting, you'll have to trust me and go see her for yourself :shehot:.

Cleo :ThankYou:!!!

I had the plesure of spending some time with her a few days ago.

I was like a kid in a candy store, Man oh Man what a candy store it was, everything was edible and very, very nice. We sure did heat things up, 1 hour is no where nears enough time.

She left me with rubbery legs and what could only be decribed as a bad case of the DT's.

A definite repeat.

The thing I like most was how she makes you feel comfortable in such a short period of time. I am knew to this so that was very helpful to me.The one thing I didn't like is the fact she is leaving for a few weeks to travel - what do we do when you are away ? lol

Have a great trip and come back!!

I too, like many others here, was immediately drawn to her through her photos and online persona. I am not an avid hobbyist and took too long to finally see this cat in woman's clothing. What a treat that was. She makes you feel as though you were meant to be there and is very inviting ad engaging. Never was there any pressure for anything and I have not been able to forget about her since I left.

My regret is that I took so long and now she is going to the land of Oz. I have been down under (figuratively and literally) and fear she will be drawn in by the land's beauty and relaxed lifestyle. She may not return.

Anyone reading this should not procrastinate any further, like I did.:shehot:

Had a wonderful time with Cleo last week ... unfortunately probably won't be able to see her again until she returns from Australia.

We've seen each other a few times, but this time we decided we'd take a nice long trip to Greece ... what can I say ... "Fantastic" ... this is a great gal ... will miss her while she is down under!

I ran into Cleo in the chat room a little bit back and we got a chance to get to know each other. We got to get a sense of what each of us liked and it became quite clear that she was a lady that met pretty much everything that I like. So, a visit was in order.

To start, Cleo is very easy going, can engage in a variety of subject matters and sets a great tone for an encounter. This is just the tip of the iceberg, one of which this lady can melt, she is hot.

It was an outstanding time, I thoroughly enjoyed exploring her body, and she was very receptive to those advances. You can tell that she really enjoys herself and this is a real turn-on. I had spoken to her about a few things that I find particularly of personal interest and she was more than willing to accommodate those interests. All I remember is that the satisfaction was extreme and this lady really knows how to make her partner feel that intensity of passion.

You know it was great, when in the end your body just feels drained and you are completely tranquille. Amazing, I cannot see how anyone would not be 100% satisfied. Cleo, you are a gem.

• Like 1

:bj2: After a hiatus of several months from this hobby due to relationship issues.....being recently single again I decided to jump right back into the swing of things, and made my triumphant return to the hobby the same way I left it, with having this gorgeous angel over for some naughty fun. ;) I can't really add much to what I've said in my previous posts without getting a little too descriptive, (I do want to keep SOME things between this sweetie and I after all), but needless to say GFE/PSE can't even begin to describe her service, Cleo is in a class all her own, an encounter with her is something truly unique....Cleo welcomed me back with open......*ahem*.....arms :P, and she was just the "Welcome Back" I needed! Thanks for an amazing morning, Cleo!

Guest l***_hea*****

Had a great time with Cleo. Truly an amazing experience. Thanks Cleo you rock.

I had the pleasure of spending time with Cleo while visiting Ottawa in early March.

I'm not one for sharing details but, here goes with a few...

Cleo was my first experience with a SP and boy am I ever glad I chose to see her! I was very nervous at the beginning of the appointment but her lovely smile, sense of humor and engaging personality eventually put me at ease. Not only is she easy to talk to, and fun to be around, she looks incredible as well! A very delicious combination of sweet, girl next door and crazy, fun rocker chick all rolled up into a sexy package!

Seeing her was definitely a trip highlight and I still smile when I think about our time spent together.

Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and look this awesome lady up!

I had the pleasure of spending time with Cleo while visiting Ottawa in early March.

I'm not one for sharing details but, here goes with a few...

Cleo was my first experience with a SP and boy am I ever glad I chose to see her! I was very nervous at the beginning of the appointment but her lovely smile, sense of humor and engaging personality eventually put me at ease. Not only is she easy to talk to, and fun to be around, she looks incredible as well! A very delicious combination of sweet, girl next door and crazy, fun rocker chick all rolled up into a sexy package!

Seeing her was definitely a trip highlight and I still smile when I think about our time spent together.

Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and look this awesome lady up!

Glad you had a great time! I couldn't agree more! Cleo is in a class all by herself and is definitely one of a kind. I can't recommend her enough! Look her up and treat her well guys, she's a real treasure!

Guest f***ny****o***

Well folks, what can I say about this lovely lady that hasn't already been said. After reading her many recommendations and being in town on business it was time to meet Miss Cleo. Very very glad I did!

If you've read through her reviews already you know what I mean so I don't have to go into the details of our time together. One thing however I must say and I'm sure it's been said before, if you're looking for a tasty little package than Cleo has what you need. This girl is absolutely delicious and I'm sure I could survive on a diet of her alone!

Thanks Cleo for a great time, and I hope we can do it again soon!

I've had the pleasure of visiting with Cleo the other evening and the first thing that comes to mind is WOW! (or for Cleo it would be MEOW!). By nature I'm a shy person and I could not have asked for a more perfect lady to visit with as this was my first visit to an SP.

Immediately upon arrival I was greeted by a gorgeous tattooed lady with a hug a kiss. Everything that followed was abosultely excellent. The visit was fun enjoyable, never a missed beat and not at all rushed (which was very important to me). Cleo knew how to do everything perfectly and just right (her touches, kisses and ...). It was as if we had known each other for quite some time but we had only just met, which speaks volumes of her attentiveness and perception.

From the social time when we first met, to the shower we took together and the fun we ended up having was wonderful from start to finish. 90 minutes just flew by, I left feeling like a million dollars.

I can't wait to visit again!

• Like 2

After a less than stellar encounter earlier in the week, and a horrible week at work, I needed a serious pick-me-up so got in contact with Cleo....and she proved to be exactly what I needed to lift my spirits...as I knew she would be. Just got back from seeing her and she never fails to send me packing with a huge grin on my face. I've seen her several times already but each encounter seems to be better than the last. I will repeat again....and again....and again.....and probably a few more times after that ;). Thanks again Cleo for making my week!! Xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by castle

Guest e***nw****uv
After a less than stellar encounter earlier in the week, and a horrible week at work, I needed a serious pick-me-up so got in contact with Cleo....and she proved to be exactly what I needed to lift my spirits...as I knew she would be. Just got back from seeing her and she never fails to send me packing with a huge grin on my face. I've seen her several times already but each encounter seems to be better than the last. I will repeat again....and again....and again.....and probably a few more times after that ;). Thanks again Cleo for making my week!! Xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Castle,

I've had a rough week at work as well and need to relax. I've been contemplating Miss. Cleo for quite some time now... and you and the others definitely have me convinced :)

I saw Cleo for the first time a couple of weeks ago. For me, our encounter was about as spontaneous as it gets. It was less than two days from my first comments on her profile page to her greeting me at her apartment door. Normally it takes me at least a week or even months to build up to that first encounter, but not this time. There was something about those album pictures and her playful online persona that prompted me to PM her for an appointment as soon as I got up that morning two weeks ago... and am I ever glad I did!

As usual I was a bit nervous when I first entered her apartment. A quick kiss and a hug helped with that, and then she led me to her couch. I looked around, surprised that there were no cats or mountains of baked goods in the kitchen. We chatted to get to know each other a little better and we kissed again, but this time more deeply and for much longer. Cleo likes to kiss and it shows. She's a great kisser. :makeout:

It was time to move to "the bedroom" (it was a studio apartment). Cleo quickly dispensed of all her clothes except for her panties. I was left scrambling to catch up (no Chippendales audition for me after that performance :icon_razz:). Our time in her bed was everything I had hoped for. Cleo is a skilled lover who has a lovely body to explore. In all honesty, I don't have a tattoo fetish, but her body art did not bother or distract me in the least.

Cleo has a most kissable body and is very responsive and tasty everywhere. DATY by itself is enough to entice me to repeat with her. But yet, there is so much more to enjoy. Beside being multi-orgasmic, she also remains deliciously wet from first taste to final thrust and withdrawal. Others have commented favorably on Cleo's oral skills and I wholeheartedly agree. She knows her way around a man's anatomy and her technique is so good that I was sure she had a tongue stud (which she doesn't).

After we primed each other's equipment, we proceeded to the main event. I let Cleo pick the first position and so we began with reverse cowgirl. What an excellent choice! Although I dearly wanted to watch her beautiful breasts bounce in front of me, the movement of her behind as she ground her pelvis into me was incredible. I encouraged her to treat me like her Sybian and I think she did. I highly recommend this position when you are with Cleo. We progressed to a couple of variations of doggie and then missionary, where finally I could kiss her again and see the erotic motion of her breasts following my pelvic rhythm. My undoing came when I hiked her legs over my shoulders and she purred "yes" this is what she wanted.

Thank you Cleo. I had a fantastic time with you. Can't wait to wake up again one morning with an impulse to send you a naughty PM, so we can start over from the beginning... likely with a slightly different script, but I'm sure with the same great ending. :hump:

Bewlay

Edited by bewlayb
Correction: Cats don't moan they purr. In this case a very sexy purr indeed.
  • Like 1

Saw Cleo yesterday and all I have to say is wow! Purrrfect! I truly enjoyed my time, love the body artwork, went back to work with a smile on my face! Thanks Cleo :)

Well... what is there to say about Cleo that hasn't been said already? I had the pleasure of making her acquaintance in the recent past, and was greeted by a delightful lady in a very pretty summer dress. Some small talk, some getting to know each other, some getting to know each other a little better... and it soon became apparent that the dress was *all* Cleo was wearing. And soon she wasn't even wearing that any more, and I was scrambling to keep up...

There then followed an extended period of awesomeness (well, I thought it was awesome, anyway :) ). Cleo is quite spectacularly good at what she does, but you don't get details; you 'll just have to go and find out the details for yourself! I shall be back to... um... refresh my memory of those details before too long, and, perhaps, discover some new ones....

• Like 1

This is a little late, but I had the chance to see Cleo for the second time last week. She was my first repeat and it won't be the last.

On this beautiful afternoon I had the chance to meet with Cleo at her downtown location, who could resist her leaving downtown deal?

She had just taken a few days off, so I tried to make a little small talk and asked her about her break and her upcoming move. Cleo was having none of it and was ready to purr.

I excused myself for a minute and I returned to find Cleo sprawled out across the bed with that mischievous smile, that you know if you have met her and need to see if you have not.

I, as usual will keep the details to ourselves, but I do believe that a good time...or two was had by all.

We have already started to make plans for another meeting down the road.

I noticed that too :( she'll be sorely missed. She alone played a big part in reinvigorating my passion for this hobby. But I wish her all the best in life and my thoughts (both naughty and nice) will always be with her. I wish her a life full of kittah's and cupcakes :)

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.