Did it move for you too?

Guest t***ce

Yes, I felt it too. Furniture was shaking, and lots of noises.

I assume it originated from downtown at Dr. Vanessa Kelly's office.

Damn, I got to get me some of that.

It was a big one in this part of the world but I have witnessed 7.8 on Richter scale when I was a child and I could see the building moving sidewards and balcony moving towards us in the garden below while the water in the swimming pool was shaken so hard spilled over and the pool itself cracked.

I was in a highrise this afternoon when it happened and it may have felt worse bexause of highrise but it was big enough that I estimated it to be around 6 to 6.5 on Richter scale but it was 5.7, thank God. It was felt across Ontario and Quebec with its epicentre about 50 kilometer north of Ottawa. Fortunately no casualties or no major damages have been reported so far.

FYI... We felt it in Barrie!

Also I hear from people that they felt it in Toronto, London and even Buffalo.NY

We got it here in Barrie for about 5 seconds sounds like Ottawa was about 20 seconds or so!

Anyone having a little "afternoon" romp must have thought they were rocking the world!.