Guest ATasteOfEve

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ottawa decide a few years back that women could now go topless on our public beaches? I distinctly remember women fighting for that right since men go topless all the time...even saw a few ladies flaunting their nips that summer at Mooney's Bay. I would hope that a website that promotes adult fun wouldn't censor something as natural as a woman's nipple for God sake!

Additional Comments:

Huh? I really don't get the logic here. I post my face all the time because I made a conscious decision to get into this industry and screw the conservatives. I would be leery about women who don't post their face pics since A) She could be butt ugly, B) She is ashamed of what she's doing, C) She's underage, D) It could be anyone when you show up, etc. etc. Showing my face in no way indicates a lack of discretion, which is something any of the men who see me can confirm. It simply means I have nothing to hide and I want the gentleman to know exactly who he is coming to see with no surprises.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ottawa decide a few years back that women could now go topless on our public beaches? I distinctly remember women fighting for that right since men go topless all the time...even saw a few ladies flaunting their nips that summer at Mooney's Bay. I would hope that a website that promotes adult fun wouldn't censor something as natural as a woman's nipple for God sake!

Additional Comments:

Huh? I really don't get the logic here. I post my face all the time because I made a conscious decision to get into this industry and screw the conservatives. I would be leery about women who don't post their face pics since A) She could be butt ugly, B) She is ashamed of what she's doing, C) She's underage, D) It could be anyone when you show up, etc. etc. Showing my face in no way indicates a lack of discretion, which is something any of the men who see me can confirm. It simply means I have nothing to hide and I want the gentleman to know exactly who he is coming to see with no surprises.

Thank you for your comment and view. This thread and my decision isn't based on censorship, what is right, wrong, what should be allowed or what anyone else should or shouldn't do. I've just decided to keep covered and possibly share my "au naturel" with some I meet in person rather than the internet.

As far as anyone assuming anything about why someone posts face pics or not, I think unfair. If you are proud of what you do, that is wonderful but because someone isn't proudly displaying their face does not mean they aren't, nor does it mean they are "butt ugly" or anything else. I think for anyone to put out these negative thoughts or comments just feeds the propaganda.

I for an example, am very proud of what I do, yet, do not show my face because sadly, most of my family members aren't and I don't think it fair to have it thrown in their faces. I also volunteer and wouldn't want that jeopardized. So I limit my exposure. As far as being ugly, well some may think so, lol, but then that would mean the myriad of others who think I'm pretty, have very poor taste:)

All in all, it's best to never make assumptions, although I understand that can be hard at times. For those wondering and visiting, treat each companion as the individual they are, doing what they do for THEIR own reasons. Research, use common sense and be positive. Yes there are some who are in this for nefarious, precarious reasons, but there is also a great many that are doing it for the positive reasons to benefit themselves and for those they interact with.

Perhaps a new thread could be started to discuss face pics;)

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

Wow. Let me clarify a thing or two for you. Among personal reasons why I blur my face, here are some others:

1. I don't show my pretty face because I don't need my face all over the internet attached to the fact I was Kylie when I'm done this. I don't care to have my face potentially used as a poster girl by magazines/newspapers/CBC/whatever regarding whatever 'sex worker' news bit of the day is happening. I don't want or need unecessary attention. I don't need or want this following me throughout life, current and future business endeavours and work relationships, personal relationships, etc. Am I ashamed of this world? No. But I'm also taking into consideration that this isn't exactly a business accepted by most and I have other things in my life going on that I don't want affected because of a world I was temporarily a part of. This is only a chapter of my life, not a career, and when it's done I plan on leaving it behind. Fully.

2. Discretion doesn't begin and end with how you handle a gent's information. There's more to it than that and that's what I believe oldblueeyez was referring to. I do social engagements. I'm not tucked away in hotels or an incall. I can't think of one man that I see now who is going to want to be at dinner/a hockey game/the ballet/vacation with me when my face is all over the internet as Kylie. That would go over really well with my 90% of married clients, being seen out and about town with a known 'lady of the night'. Face blurred, I can be a co-worker, assistant, or whatever if we run into anyone from his real world. From regular joes to high profile people, it's not a good look for them or me if they were to be discovered running around town with a known call girl whose face is everywhere. The fact of the matter is that full discretion is kinda the name of the game here, which is difficult if my face is all over the internet as a companion.

3. I travel. With face recognition software being used in airports, I don't need to be banned from certain countries because I'm a known companion, regardless of whether my travels to said countries are business or personal.

4. That's what reviews are for. If a woman is that hideous, it'll come out. A very large percentage of the prettiest girls I've met in the business blur their face. Blurred or not proves nothing in that department.

I'm not knocking anyone's game here, but don't assume that a woman who blurs her face is hiding an ugly mug or isn't trustworthy. We all have our reasons for running our business like we do.

Its far more important I should think for the pictures to be of good quality.Nudity is not a substitute for a lovely sensuous shot,face shown or not.

• Like 3

If you've got it, flaunt it. And that's why you'll never see nudes of me. ;-)

It's ladies with face pics I'm wary of. If they don't care about their discretion

they don't care about yours.

Seems ladies just can't win. One thread not all that long ago the gist of which was "if you book with a lady with no face pics is it OK when you show up, cancel if the lady's face is unattractive to you?"

Now the flip side, ladies who show their faces, are indiscrete

What are ladies supposed to do...show their faces or not show their faces

I've met some wonderful and beautiful ladies who don't have face pics oh and are very discrete

I've met some wonderful and beautiful ladies who show have face pics, who are very discrete

At the end of the day, in my experience, discretion and face pics, there is absolutely no correlation whatsoever.

And it's a very major decision a lady has to make about whether to post a face picture on the internet or not. The old adage is once it's on the web, it's there to stay. So a face pic posted on the web, the lady has to realize and likely does realize, it's there to stay. I appreciate those ladies who do post their pictures on the web, but those who blur their faces, I understand that too

Gentlemen don't want ladies who cause drama, but I think the ladies would appreciate no drama caused on them too...especially on something that is

apparently no win for them

RG

• Like 4

Cristy regardless of nude pics topless or other wise if I were in NS I would book you in a heart beat. LOL !!

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ottawa decide a few years back that women could now go topless on our public beaches?

That is correct, you are wrong Eve, it was Toronto that decided; you are confusing a Provincial decision with a Federal one.

Frankly, I love seeing a lovely nude woman as there in my opinion nothing more breath taking and gorgeous! I will be travelling back to N.S. this summer and really, really hope that I can spend some time with Cristy!

• Like 1

A pic can be incredibly sexy without nudity of course. I would be lying however, if I said that a tasteful nude shot didn't grab my attention. In a world filled with images, my brain is hard wired to notice the female body.

Nude pics are certainly not necessary by any means, but I do notice (and enjoy) the odd tastefully done nude pic.

As far as face pics go, I have never attributed any significance to that decision. I understand the choice either way. Face pics can help a girl to stand out on sites full of headless bodies. I also understand the desire to keep this often misunderstood profession discreet. Some ladies are very open about this line of work, others are not. I respect both choices.

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

The female body nude or not is a thing of beauty in all shapes. A blurred face is a right we nave no questions. Yes this is a business where looks do initially count for some, but some of us look for more than just a pretty face..for what is beauty without brains? It is a mannequin.

Sometimes I blur my face and other times I don't for the spmple fact the shot is a good one but I'm making a silly face or my eyes are closed...

To each their own!

The female body nude or not is a thing of beauty in all shapes. A blurred face is a right we nave no questions. Yes this is a business where looks do initially count for some, but some of us look for more than just a pretty face..for what is beauty without brains? It is a mannequin.

Sometimes I blur my face and other times I don't for the spmple fact the shot is a good one but I'm making a silly face or my eyes are closed...

To each their own!

A lady has the absolute right to show or not show her face/body. It is a decision only she can make for she is the one who has to live forever with the consequences of that decision

As long as a lady represents herself honestly (her photos and her own words) then there is no cause for anyone to criticize or complain. Just my opinion

RG

• Like 1

Just curious to the thoughts of some on nudes (topless) photos. I've removed all of mine. But I'm curious, are you more likely to see, or are you more intrigued by someone with exposed photos, or is leaving something to the imagination more provocative?

It's nice to look at but it's not a dealbreaker if there isn't any either. As long there is sexy pictures I'm good ;)

• Like 2

Guest ATasteOfEve

Please don't anyone take my comments out of context. This was a response to someone who said they are leery of girls who post their faces and was not intended to "assume" anything. I get why you don't post your picture sweetie. (I have family too)

This was the comment I was responding to. Perhaps I clicked on the wrong button or something. You'll have to forgive my ignorance since I don't often join these threads:

Originally Posted by oldblueeyez viewpost.gif

If you've got it, flaunt it. And that's why you'll never see nudes of me. :wink:

It's ladies with face pics I'm wary of. If they don't care about their discretion

they don't care about yours."

Additional Comments:

Jesus! That would be the "etc...etc..." reasons for blocking ones face that I wrote in my post. But that doesn't take away from the fact that the reasons I DID mention for girls not showing their faces aren't valid. I listen to my clients and I know what kind of unsavory crap goes on out there. I don't candy coat anything...Next time I'll be sure to balance my negative comments with a few feel good comments too.

Why is it that with every thread started on CERB, there are always people who jump at the opportunity to debate with someone's post that they don't like?