Curious. I'm getting inquiries from brand new members asking about a lady I saw after the new laws came into effect. It's unusual as I've never had so many queries about a single person before; as a matter of fact, I almost never have any. I've resorted to replying "Fcuk off, Officer". Am I paranoid to think it could be LE or is the possibility of self incrimination valid? As my good ole Daddy always said, "Don't say a fcuking word to them (LE)."

For example: "How was your experience with her and what was her pricing like? I am talking to her now, but she is not revealing much info."

I think it's more a state of an influx of new members that don't have a clue about the new laws. Ladies are not revealing too much because it is now against the law to discuss. posts are not being made about it so they are going to the source after connecting the dots.

It's well within your right to respond anyway you see fit. I think it's more ignorance than LE.

• Like 2

I think it's more a state of an influx of new members that don't have a clue about the new laws. Ladies are not revealing too much because it is now against the law to discuss. posts are not being made about it so they are going to the source after connecting the dots.

It's well within your right to respond anyway you see fit. I think it's more ignorance than LE.

I would have to agree with this. Now that the ladies have to be far less forthcoming with details, the gents are at a loss for information. (Especially the ones who are not so good at reading between the lines yet.) They are turning to each other, often without realizing that they are still taking chances.

While I share your paranoia to a certain degree, I think it is far more likely that most of these are innocently intended requests that are asked without thinking.

I try to be as helpful as I can, without taking any chances for myself.

Your approach to a reply oldblueeyez would work too. ;)

• Like 1

It seems odd that people are asking about prices. Most ladies are up-front with that, given that at some point it becomes a deal-breaker for almost all of us.

As for the rest of it... you can always just say something like, "Yes, I've seen her, well worth it, she's very nice". Or something else, depending on how you actually feel about her. The fact that people want to know if she does X, Y or Z doesn't mean you have to tell them, even if you know.

Yup I 've stopped doing that like 7 months ago, I just ignore pm's, they can find out for themselves, or read threads.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I don't even reply to pms about so and so. Let them research the recommendations.

Well I'm with Pistol and Excaliber . I think if a gent wants to know about someone then they should research, check reco's, or other threads, or start one to inquire. I would find it intrusive if I were queried and I wouldn't respond. As to whether or not it was LE, who knows, anything is possible.

I did have a client not long ago pm me to tell me he had a man pm him asking questions about me, I found this odd as the man had never visited my profile, nor pm'ed me looking to meet. So it happens to others as well. However I didn't ask, nor was I told what questions were asked. I feel it's gossipy, but that's just me.

• Like 3