how to say no thanks

I am looking for some advice to say no the right way. I was chatting with a SP and made a appointment to meet up. So we meet up, she had a beautiful body but her face omg (not pretty at all). Any suggestions...

• Like 1

best advice, be honest.

not everyone is to everyone's taste, so the best way is to say I don't think this works for me.

Give her a token of appreciation at least for a last minute cancellation by all means, but at least be honest.

• Like 1

I agree with ice4fun, I would stay and never know, she could win you over with her sweetness and skills. We are much more than just a body or a face, lot of times chemistry can be found just in the way she moves, talks, smells. Give her a try. If it is rally important to you to be attracted to the face then leave her the donation in full. Perhaps next time you book a lady for the first time, you can politely tell her that you really are attracted to a model type face and ask her if this would be her description. Such as clear skin, white teeth, make up on, if she says yes to this and you arrive and is on the opposite end of that description, then give her a cancelation fee and excuse yourself.

• Like 7

My friendly suggestion here, mate...is to look at urself in the mirror and ask urself "gee, I wonder how many of these ladies see my face and think the same towards me"

All of the ladies on here are beautiful and be thankful for their services :)

Have a great weekend yall :)

• Like 9

@ Pippen... Seriously? All of the ladies on here are beautiful? No they are not, not to everyone. Be real. I do not find everyone beautiful and there is nothing wrong with that.

@ Lady Sophia... Yes, you are more than a face, but if I am not attracted to what's on the outside, then it won't work for me. That is just human nature.

Why is everyone on here so fake? Why do so many guys here feel the need to kiss up to the ladies? I am always amazed...

• Like 7

We all have our opinions and tastes, but I find it very sad that someone would find it necessary to comment so harshly. Yes you have every right to choose who you pay to spend time with but to comment omg, not pretty at all, is harsh, imo. But your question is a legitimate one and you have the right to ask it. I hope the answers give you resolve.

I have met many gents who not by my opinion, but I'm sure by conventional standards wouldn't be considered tens, nor donning a beautiful body, but did have certain qualities that certainly caused me to remember them:) I do understand though that we all need different traits to become attracted to or to want to be with someone, clearly you need a beautiful faced person, or what you consider beautiful, which btw may not be by convention, beautiful. To each their own. So it's best for you perhaps, to ask for face pics, or only see companions that post them.

So to end, I too agree with Iceforfun and would hope you'd pay the lady her full fee and politely excuse yourself and tell her you just don't think there is any compatibility. I can't think there is anyone who'd expect that every meeting will meet everyone's expectations. Try as we might, you just can't please them all.

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am not sure exactly what you need to know. By reading your post, I assume you've met her already and deed is done. If she was not to your tastes at all I would simply suggest not contacting her in the future...

But if I'm wrong in interpreting your post..then I apologize and agree with what's been said. Politely pay time consideration and excuse yourself..

I am looking for some advice to say no the right way. I was chatting with a SP and made a appointment to meet up. So we meet up, she had a beautiful body but her face omg (not pretty at all). Any suggestions...

@ Pippen... Seriously? All of the ladies on here are beautiful? No they are not, not to everyone. Be real. I do not find everyone beautiful and there is nothing wrong with that.

@ Lady Sophia... Yes, you are more than a face, but if I am not attracted to what's on the outside, then it won't work for me. That is just human nature.

Why is everyone on here so fake? Why do so many guys here feel the need to kiss up to the ladies? I am always amazed...

I know I shouldn't speak for others but there are some who when hiring a companion seek a whole package. To them sometimes internal beauty is far more important and can makeup for what to some may be lacking externally. So to them they CAN find beauty in everyone and therefore, to them everyone is beautiful. So they are not being "fake" as you put it.

It's also understandable by many of us who advertise that many looking are also in need of the external only, and that too is okay. But never sell anyone short.

What I find funny sometimes is when those "external seeking" guys complain about someone they found physically hot to be a bitch to be with, lol.

Again to each their own, but as someone who has never been into the physical, I get how some can see beauty in all, but that's just me.

No offence to anyone but I think anyone who sees ugly is being ugly, look for beauty and you'll find beauty:)

• Like 2

This is one of the reasons I prefer 1/2 hours for at least an initial meeting because if looks, personality or over all chemistry don't click it's not a huge investment of time or donation.

Peace

MG

• Like 6

I'm going to give my honest opinion and some may not like it and some may, so will see.

1)If you booked a lady that advertized without any face pictures then you took the gamble, how bad can she be? Proceed with the date, pay the fee and take positions that you don't need to see her face at all. I can name you about 20 off the top of my head.

2)If you booked and have seen face pictures and she misrepresent herself, either go ahead with the date and follow advice #1 or simply tell her about the dilemma and give her part of the donation for wasting her time.

3)If you are not at all happy about her face and body, simply tell her politely, don't be rude and give her part of the donation for her time.

I'm sorry ladies reading this reply but if I don't spend the full time with you I would not want to pay for the full time. If you were to pay for anything advertized and not get it would you still pay for it?

This is just my honest opinion, I'm not taking anybody side here.

• Like 1

Every dollar was payed in full, but you still got to look at her. Don't get me wrong I am not a 10 but I am the one asking for the service. It pretty hard to judge a book when there is no cover...

• Like 1

Poor girl...its Friday and and I hope there is a chance thatshe is not reading this thread and drawing conclusions , hope she is not a member.:( or if she is, remember, opinions are like assholes, everyone s got one right....

And there is only one judgment that matters, I hope, and you don't need to worry about that till the end of your days.

• Like 2

I'm going to give my honest opinion and some may not like it and some may, so will see.

1)If you booked a lady that advertized without any face pictures then you took the gamble, how bad can she be? Proceed with the date, pay the fee and take positions that you don't need to see her face at all. I can name you about 20 off the top of my head.

2)If you booked and have seen face pictures and she misrepresent herself, either go ahead with the date and follow advice #1 or simply tell her about the dilemma and give her part of the donation for wasting her time.

3)If you are not at all happy about her face and body, simply tell her politely, don't be rude and give her part of the donation for her time.

I'm sorry ladies reading this reply but if I don't spend the full time with you I would not want to pay for the full time. If you were to pay for anything advertized and not get it would you still pay for it?

This is just my honest opinion, I'm not taking anybody side here.

Notch I was kinda with you till you got to number three and the paragraph immediately following it.

If I understand your number 3 correctly your not saying she misrepresented herself (that was number 2) your saying once you see her you changed your mind....

If that is correct "you changed your mind" in why should she assume any of the responsibility for the breach of the contract you made when you booked... your decision to not proceed will have cost her income... I would suggest that if you want that option discuss it with the lady when booking.... ie. if I turn up and there is no chemistry can I leave or pay a cancellation fee.

Mind you having said all that I have a feeling many ladies would not be too upset with a reduced cancellation fee.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Every dollar was payed in full, but you still got to look at her. Don't get me wrong I am not a 10 but I am the one asking for the service. It pretty hard to judge a book when there is no cover...

Nice to see that you paid, but your comments are very unnecessary. How would you feel reading some rude comments calling yourself ugly or fat or anything else insulting on a board? Chances are you would not like it much at all. Comments like yours hurt, and its not easy to read mean stuff being said about oneself by others on the internet.

Whether you were attracted to her or not, she still deserves respect.

Calling someone ugly is wrong, rude and very disrespectful. In someones eyes she is beautiful and last time I checked your not god and you don't get to make that call on subjecting people by their looks.

No one is perfect and I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror before you decide to insult others. Try ONE day in any of our shoes....I don't think you'd last 5 minutes.

• Like 4

Notch I was kinda with you till you got to number three and the paragraph immediately following it.

If I understand your number 3 correctly your not saying she misrepresented herself (that was number 2) your saying once you see her you changed your mind....

If that is correct "you changed your mind" in why should she assume any of the responsibility for the breach of the contract you made when you booked... your decision to not proceed will have cost her income... I would suggest that if you want that option discuss it with the lady when booking.... ie. if I turn up and there is no chemistry can I leave or pay a cancellation fee.

Mind you having said all that I have a feeling many ladies would not be too upset with a reduced cancellation fee.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I thought I put in there for #3 that she did misrepresent herself in body and /or face. Sorry for the confusion.

Well if every dollar paid, why even post this thread

And this post, frankly just horrible and ignorant too

"but you still got to look at her"...what is she supposed to cover up so you don't have to see her

"It pretty hard to judge a book when there is no cover..."

Frankly just ignorant...the ugliness I've seen is yours

You really need to take a good hard look at yourself before criticizing anyone else

RG

• Like 8

I have been in that situation a few times over the years.

Remember that the other person has feelings...

On both of those times, other than turn away, I stayed the course.

I can tell you that what you see can be deceiving.

I had a very good time.

• Like 6

@sunman I hope you get the chance to read one day on here, that a lady will write about you and detailing out all of your BS!!!!!

What gives you the rights to say what you wrote...you kill me lol

Can you image on how many people on here had the unfortunate opportunity "to look at you"?

Cmon mang, we all here for each other and have fun, no need for any negative BS here...

Hope yall enjoy ur weekend :)

I know everybody on this discussion are looking at this the wrong way. I ask for opinions or suggestions how to say sorry I am not interested (I payed the SP in full).

I feel like you all are trashing me. Next time believe me I will keep my words to myself. There a couple on SP I meet and they are beautiful and nice and easy to talk to. 1 thing i learned is dont say anything and don't ask questions. Thanks for your help...