Hockey fans, come on in!

Hello sexy Cerbies :)

The play-offs will be starting soon and, for the last little while, I've been suffering from hockey fever! ;)

Who's your favorite team? Could it be the Habs? :biggrin:

Or could it be the Senators, the Lightnings or the Bruins? Which one is it?

Shall I dare ask about the Leafs? ;) lol

I'm a Montreal Canadien fan to the core and bleu, blanc, rouge are my favorite colors!

GO HABS GO!

• Like 2

Leafs Fan here... have been all my life and don't plan on changing.... for those of you who enjoy taking shots at Leafs fan... go ahead there is nothing you can say that I have not already heard. Here's hoping we get a good draft choice.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The play-offs will be starting soon and, for the last little while, I've been suffering from hockey fever! ;)

I'm a Montreal Canadien fan to the core and bleu, blanc, rouge are my favorite colors!

GO HABS GO!

Well (virtual;-) ) Wifey, to be clear Wifey#1 :-) I'm not a hockey fan at all, although I do like poking fun at the Maple Leafs. But with you in that Hab's tshirt I could seriously become a fan...of the Habs that is. I'm already a fan of yours ;-)

Signed

(virtual) Hubby#1 ;-)

• Like 1

Another long-suffering Leaf's fan here.

I take consolation that no one has ever accused me of jumping on the bandwagon. Here's hoping at least some Canadian team (yes, even if it's "The Canadians") can do well.

leafsplayoffs.jpg

• Like 1

Habs fan until the sens came to town, so I cheer for both now... And if both are out, anything but Toronto!

If the sens can win tonight and have a game in hand on the bruins, I'm hoping they can get that last playoff spot... Would be amazing if they did. Kind of came out of nowhere. Keep on rolling!

Go sens... And habs ;)

• Like 1

Habs... habs... habs and here I was thinking Lyla / CERB was for intelligent conversation :p

• Like 1

Gents, stop picking on the Leafs', will you? (;))

We do not need to add insult to injury since they won't be making the play-offs this season or haven't wan the Cup since 1967... At least they wan that one against the Canadiens!

;)

Gents, stop picking on the Leafs', will you? (;))

;)

Nope lol, cause if they ever win... And I mean if, we would never hear the end of it... So nope!

At least I've got to see a couple habs Stanley cups and and sens cup final.

The habs are due for another cup!

• Like 1

Well I love Hockey, I am a Habs fan to the core, could be one of the reasons my favourite colour is red. The Canadiens organization is definitely the classiest in the League for sure, at present they have built a strong team for this year's Playoff run. If Carey Price continues his great play I might have to make another trip to Montreal, Go Habs Go !!!!

If you want to experience something extra ordinary take in a game at the Bell Center, that alone is pretty special, having the very classy and sexy redhead who started this thread with you it will turn out be an evening you will never forget:)

• Like 1

Habs fan here as well and this might be the year they get to the finals, but I don't like the way the first round of the playoffs is shaping up right now! They could end up playing the Bruins in the first round!

• Like 1

Now you can watch the young group of kids that's coming up and cheer them on... As they will eventually be used to beat your leafs ;) lol

You are cruel lol

If Carey Price continues his great play I might have to make another trip to Montreal, Go Habs Go !!!!

And if you do, another face-painting excursion is on the agenda!

Now you can watch the young group of kids that's coming up and cheer them on... As they will eventually be used to beat your leafs ;) lol

They will be a St. John's based team so i will support them but you can be certain you will not see me in a Habs jersey or anything resembling it...

As for the Leafs... mock away... like I said there is nothing I have not heard before.

GO HABS GO!

First of all Gabs.... You KNOW IT my replies are always highly intelligent and proper so here goes.....

Your boobs fit that Habs T purrrrrrrfectly To the point where I would cheer for the Habs till I met ya !!! Then promply jump off a cliff and land on a golf course and pop around for 18 and drink Gin with the Leafs ! ;)

My team won't make it. Love to see the Jets in and cheer hard for them. That would be awesome The team I am betting on is Tampa Bay and I never win......... the team I think will take home the cup is............................ New York Rangers.

• Like 1

I'm coming out of my closet... For years I have been ashamed but not anymore! I'm a big fan of Getzlaf. Yes (and I will get ennemies), I'm proud to be a Ducks fan! We had bad seasons, but it paid off!

• Like 1

It's no secret from here - Habs all the way. I always was a fan and always will be.

I like the way they look again this year but sure wish they had another one or two natural goal scorers. Their fate rests with Kerry Price I am afraid.

Go Habs Go!

• Like 1

I will be wearing my lucky Montreal Jersey while watching the game so my

prediction is Mr Carey Price continues his hot play and the Habs win 2-0.

• Like 2