Hockey fans, come on in!

Alright. I will admit it. YES I AM A HABS FAN, and THAT IS A DONE DEAL.

However, I also like seeing other Canadian teams in the playoffs, so I am rooting big time as well for Ottawa and Winnipeg.

As much as this hurts, I also want the Leafs to do SOMETHING in the off season that will let them at least some margin of respectability.

Go Habs Go.

• Like 1

Our Habs got a big win in Florida last night, our backup goalie Tokarski won that game for us, I am worried we are so dependant on our goalies, we have to get more offence to succeed in the playoffs. Back home to the Bell Centre for this weeks next two Games against Carolina and San Jose.

Mr Nice 2 I can cheer for Winnipeg to succeed to the playoffs, I find it very hard to cheer for Ottawa.

• Like 2

I am a Leafs fan so I am not quite sure what you guys mean when you suggest cheering for a team to be in the playoffs...... That said I can honestly tell you that I hope as many Canadian teams make it to the playoff... it really is time for OUR CUP to come back home. So if necessary I will cheer for HABS, Senators, Flames, Oilers Or Vancouver if they are in contention.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Our Habs got a big win in Florida last night, our backup goalie Tokarski won that game for us, I am worried we are so dependant on our goalies, we have to get more offence to succeed in the playoffs. Back home to the Bell Centre for this weeks next two Games against Carolina and San Jose.

Mr Nice 2 I can cheer for Winnipeg to succeed to the playoffs, I find it very hard to cheer for Ottawa.

Oh dear Mr Magician. Then I suppose the Leafs are out of the question. LOL Once it would have been out of the question for me, but they are a real embarrassment!

Yes our dependence on goal tending concerns me. We REALLY could use another natural goal scorer.

BTW. I have my Canadiens jersey all ready for the playoffs. Does not look as good on me as on Gaby, but I can only work with what I've got. :)

• Like 1

Oh dear Mr Magician. Then I suppose the Leafs are out of the question. LOL Once it would have been out of the question for me, but they are a real embarrassment!

Yes our dependence on goal tending concerns me. We REALLY could use another natural goal scorer.

BTW. I have my Canadiens jersey all ready for the playoffs. Does not look as good on me as on Gaby, but I can only work with what I've got. :)

" In seeing that Jersey on Gabby up close and personal while at a Habs game recently I guarantee it looks even better in person."

• Like 3

Mr Price is back in the net tonight against the Hurricanes after having a night off in Florida, his record against Carolina in the last 10 games is 8-1-1, hopefully we don't leave it all to the goalie tonight. It would be nice to see four or five goals scored by the Habs, hopefully not just wishful thinking by me!!!!!!

• Like 2

What a game by Ottawa tonight, just great game all around... I'm still buzzing.

Pageau pageau pageau!! Lol

Sens and Canadians win, good night.

• Like 2

Tremendous game in Ottawa-I was there. Not great seats even tho close to ice. 1st Ottawa goal at 19 seconds was right in front of me. The action moves so quickly its hard to follow. I think I'd enjoy game better a little higher up, ie; 2nd level or even 3rd level. The Pageau goal was far from me, didn't see it except on replay. Really glad for the kid. Ryan looks like he runs out of breathe too soon. Turris looks fast. Really happy for Condra too; he's turning into one of my favourite players.

• Like 2

i've been a Leafs fan for a long time but when it comes to the playoffs there never in so i cheer for the Canadians or Penquins any team but the Senators lol there getting like the Leaf getting rid of all good players to save money

• Like 1

I'm with Ice on this one. DIE hard Leafs fan, but very disappointed with their lack of effort. Looking forward to the rebuild to get rid of the bad weed. GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Additional Comments:

I'm with Ice on this one. DIE hard Leafs fan, but very disappointed with their lack of effort. Looking forward to the rebuild to get rid of the bad weed. GO LEAFS GO!!!!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Well the Leafs are in a bad slump(48yrs)since the last Stanley Cup. So stay optimistic. I wish I could say the same thing about the Sudbury Wolves who are now bottom feeders. I think there will House Cleaning of Management and players this Sept.

Well the Leafs are in a bad slump(48yrs)since the last Stanley Cup. So stay optimistic. I wish I could say the same thing about the Sudbury Wolves who are now bottom feeders. I think there will House Cleaning of Management and players this Sept.

Well the Wolves are just having a housecleaning of management

The Belleville Bulls housecleaned so much they are going to be the

Hamilton Bulldogs

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2015/03/12/ohls-belleville-bulls-moving-to-hamilton-next-season.html

For someone who knows nothing about hockey, I know some

RG

• Like 2

RG, Don't you find it strange... close up shop in one presser. lol

Sens win again last night, had 2 hamburgers today. Yessssssiiir hamburgler! :)

Sens need a few more wins to catch up and past Boston/Wash.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

For the first few years after the rebirth of the Sens I was a Habs fan. No more. The Sens are my team.

Mr Price is back in the net tonight against the Hurricanes after having a night off in Florida, his record against Carolina in the last 10 games is 8-1-1, hopefully we don't leave it all to the goalie tonight. It would be nice to see four or five goals scored by the Habs, hopefully not just wishful thinking by me!!!!!!

You got what you wished for (4 goals) and another shutout by Carey Price!

Awesome :)

YEP ,,another Leaf's fan here!! I just have a feeling this year is THEIR YEAR,,or maybe that's the wine talkin??!! :)

It must be some reallllllll goooooooooood wine you're drinking there lol

San Jose

Sharks

VERSUS

Montreal

Canadiens

Mine: 2-3

Go Habs Go!

---------------------------

Toronto

Maple Leafs

VERSUS

Ottawa

Senators

Mine: 0-4

Go SENS Go!

This one should be interesting!

;)

• Like 1

Both Montreal and Ottawa will win tonight, my predictions are:

Ottawa 5 Leafs 2

Montreal 4 Sharks 2, Habs score a empty net.

Goaltending will be the factor for both teams tonight.

Go Habs Go

If I was Boston Fan I would be getting nervous!!!!

Additional Comments:

I was right on a couple predictions, Habs win with an empty net goal. Low

scoring game it was like a playoff game, Carey Price shines again, looking good for regular season MVP.

Ottawa wins with five goals, Leafs get three. If Ottawa wins the game in hand they gave on the Bruins they move ahead of the Bruins.

The rest of the regular season looks very interesting.

• Like 2

And today Sunday Boston lost to Tampa Bay so they are still just 1 point ahead of Ottawa but Ottawa has 2 games in hand. Go Sens Go.

• Like 1

Sens in the playoffs!... For now lol

Was at the game tonight, got a bit concerned at the end of second that they would lose the game, playing very lackluster for me. But pulled it off in the third!

• Like 1