Avg. of 30 Recommendations

Hi there,

Went to visit Jessica couple of days ago and the whole experience definitely exceeded my expectations.

Jessica is a true beauty with gorgeous body and great personality.

Although I was quite nervous since this was my first visit to a massage place which offers GFE experience, Jessica's smile put me at easy right away. For some strange reason it felt like we knew each other for a long time.

Without going into details, Jessica was very playful and I enjoyed every minute spent with her. :) Truly an amazing experience! Will definitely go back soon.

Thanks Jessica!

Hornet ;)

I've had the privilege of Jessica's company a few times and she is beautiful young woman. She treats you with courtesy and patience and her company truly is an honour. Treat her with world class dignity and respect and here's a small hint to potential visitors out there; her favorite flowers are roses.

Guest paq****5

Recently just got my first experience with Jessica.

She is just as cute as her pictures and more.

Very attentive to your needs.

I will repeat.

I was with Jessica for the first time. She is an amazing woman, she is very sweet and being with her is like being with your dream girlfriend. If you are looking for an erotic massage with a true GFE experience she is the real deal. Merci Jessica.

Guest paq****5

I got my second experience with this gorgeous Jessica last evening. What a pleasant one it was.

First time got the nuru massage and what a treat it was.

Please try gentleman and be ready to be satisfied and relieve of all your stress!

She is a doll and extremely very attentive to all details.

I will return

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Not a lot more to add on to whats already been said, other than I met Jessica today for the first time. And what a breath of fresh air!

Polite and promt on the phone. Dressed to kill when we met, in a gorgeous little black dress and heels.

A perfect clean appartment, downtown and easy to find.

A full GFE with a NURU massage was to die for! Nice warm oil being applied by a gorgeous woman. Much nicer than in her pictures Jessica is amazing! What a body and what a massage. Will repete very very soon I hope!

Thanks once again to Jessica ;-)

Guest B*****7

I have seen Jessica numerous times.I missed her when she worked at Cmj.

She is the best of the best.I always come out of the session happy and relaxed.She is a class act.

I've seen Jessica twice now, once in her west end location and once in her new place. Both were excellent encounters. Jessica is not only beautiful but very friendly and open, with a particularly nice smile. She is great with her hands, both as a masseuse and for that little extra something. The release was spectacular both times.

I tried the Nuru massage the latter time and it was quite an experience. All that rolling around together, I definitely enjoyed it.

I will definitely be seeing her again.

My first visit to this lovely lady, definitely not the last. It was an excellent experience,the 90min passed very quickly,she has an outstanding personality making it feel as if we had been friends for a long time,and let's just say her pics do not do here justice in the flesh.

I have to admit that I was unsure what to expect with the Nuru massage but the experience was very very interesting.

I will return and highly recommend the Jessica GFE experience as have many others here have before me.

I visited Jessica twice so far and she's amazing.

She's extremely friendly and after a minute with her you'll be comfortable no matter how shy you were. She's such a sight as water drip on her perfect body, you'll love the shower before and after the massage.

For the massages, i've tried both and she was perfect. She seems to guess all that you want without even having to tell her and she's clearly enjoying the time together as much as you do.

Make sure to check her pics, she's showing more every shot. ;) But you really need to see her in person she looks even better and she gots the prettiest face when she smiles at you.

Whenever i go see her, it's the best hour of my month. And it gets better everytime! You won't regret visiting her.

ive been with jessica, she is the best nuru massage in ottawa by far. it was my 1st time getting one of these massages, and i had a great time. will do it again for sure.

shes very polite, attractive, and very good at massage :)

Guest **zz**x

Saw Jessica a couple of days ago and had a great time. I use to see her regularly when she went under a different name and it was fun to get re acquainted. Any, after some initial awkwardness on my part we seemed to hit it off again. I will be back for sure...

After reading the reviews, I was almost doubtful that some one could be "that" good. My doubts ended the moment I walked through the door.

Jessica is stunning.

Jessica is warm.

Jessica is welcoming.

Jessica is almost too lovely.

Too lovely, as in where do you start to describe the experience, really, it is overwhelming.

She is playful. She surrounds you in her eroticism. She engulfs you with a passionate touch. I wanted to devour her and submit completely at the same time.

The shower is spectacular.

The NURU massage takes you to another world entirely.

The cuddling makes you release completely.

This is a GFE experience I recommend. Highly. Completely. (almost with regret because I want her all to my self - but that would be selfish.)

Anything to watch for? Nope.

Anything to improve? Nope

Anything more to say? How much time you have?

(Review 2 for 2012)

small addition
  • Like 3

This review is long overdo. I had the opportunity to see Jessica during one of my vacations. After a few emails were sent back and forth I booked a Nuru and therapeutic massage. Amazing. One of the best massages I have ever received. Jessica is very talented. And the Nuru treatment was fantastic. Truly playtime for adults. :icon_biggrin:

Jessica is very friendly, smart, attractive (goes without saying) and made the experience one that I'll never forget.

It's been on my to do list to book again, once I have some free time :icon_biggrin:

Thanks Jessica! A true Gem.

What can I say that has not already been said before.

I have tried to meet Jessica, starting almost 2 years ago.

But could not contact her or could not find the time to see her.

Finally I contacted her, when she was free and arranged my 1st appointment with her. I have never had a massage with a MA before and have read her fantastic reviews and have seen her pictures for the last two years.

I was looking forward to having the Jessica Experience.

When she opened the door to her well kept apartment in the market. I was greeted to a gorgeous sexy hot blond in the blue lingerie that she was wearing in one of her photo shoots. she took my hand and gave me a nice kiss, and brought her into chambers, where she slowly took off her bra and underwear, and slowly removed mine while giving me slow kisses, After this she brought me into the shower where we had some soapy fun washing each other and kissing each other. This was a lot of sexy fun. Then she dried me off and brought me back to the back, and gave me a very firm massage, which I had asked for as I have shoulder problems. Soon after this, she began to massage me with her oiled body. This is my first experience of having a body slide. And she is known as the Queen of the body slide. This is a sensational experience to have a hot sexy girl sliding her oiled body all over you. While at the same time keeping you arouse and teasing the whole time. She knows her way around a man's body . After a while she brought me to a climax, and we cuddle for a while. Then we took another fun soapy shower to clean up. After the shower, we got dressed, and she gave a nice hug and kiss before we said our farewell. This was an experience to remember. I plan to repeat. :)

And a week later i did repeat. She was offering a special on her NURU massage, And this was something on my bucket list of things I wanted to do before I die. I made my appointment and my welcome experience the second time was even better then the last time. She welcomed me this time in a black bra and underwear this time. Looking sexy then last time. I told her that I thought she looked like a younger version of Drew Barrymore. She took me to her couch where we started to kiss like teenagers, while undressing me and herself. Then she brought me to her room, where the bed was covered with a red polyester bed sheet, The room was very warm, she said this was necessary for the nuru massage to keep the oil warm. We again spent a while having a hot soapy shower. then back to the bed. Where she applied the slippery NURU oil on my body and hers. Then she begin to body slide all over me and all over my back and legs. Guys, this is one experience that you got to try once. Having a sexy girl sliding all over your body while you arouse the whole time for over 30 minutes was mind blowing. While she was doing this she would stop by and give me nice kisses, too me kissing makes all the difference in the experience. Then she begins the finale, where you cannot last once she starts. After it was over, we took another soapy shower, and I left a very happy, relaxed man. co-workers must have wondered why I had a grin on my face, all afternoon. Thank you Jessica for making my day and my week. Will see you soon.

The Jessica experience is something you guy's should try.

Treat her nice and she will treat you nice in return.

Had the pleasure to meet with Jessica the other week,

Everything that said above is true and more! She is very warm, friendly and very sexy!

Treat her well and with respect guys!!

It was exactly a year ago that I last saw Jessica. I have been unable to see her since for a number of reasons, but that has not stopped me from visiting her. Or, more specifically, from revisiting our time together. She really is that wonderful.

I can still see her as she opened the door and let me in. I was immediately struck by how pretty she was, and worried that her looks and sex appeal might be the best part of my visit, but I was so wrong...

I don't need to go into the details, but I will say that the experience reminded me of the best of my hottest relationships. She seemed not only interested in me, but totally engaged and responsive.

Maybe it was all just a dream..

This is long overdue, as I have been seeing Jessica regularly for a few months and she has truly changed my life. Obviously she is a total knockout but she is a special person too, who has a kind spirit and warm heart...she is the total package and I am transported to a dreamland when I am with her...

I wanted to do a recommendation of Jessica for a long time but here it is now. I've seen her many times. She was always stunning with a great massage each times. She just knows how to do a very good erotic personal massage. She makes you feel like you get a massage from your girlfriend. She now have a place downtown and its easy to get at. The place is clean and very cozy. Jessica was always on times when she did outcall to my place and always dress very sexy with nice high heels. I would recommend her for sure and she is one of the best for erotic massage or if not the best one to go see for it.

Thanks Jess for the many great time together and hope to see you soon again.

I know i did another review of Jess not long ago but i went to see her again lately and i just had to do another review of her. She is still stunningly beautiful and sexy as always but for this time with her, it was the best and greatest time i had with her. In my last review i forgot to say that she is a great kisser and that does make it even more personal like its your girlfriend. Her massage are very sensual and among the best i've had. Jess is just great for the ending and i def recommend her.

Thanks again Jess for this very nice time with you. See you soon.

I saw Jessica a couple of weeks ago after not having been able to see her for couple of months. She is as sexy as ever. I came to check out her new mirror that she had installed next to the bed. This add's another erotic aspect to the massage as you can see her oily body and that fantastic bum sliding over you.

Her massage is one of the best as she massaged out the kinks out of my back and shoulder. The body slide is to die for. The kisses like a girl friend would kiss you. And of course the soapy fun time in the shower before and after the massage. and the final kiss as she sends you back to work :).

Highly recommend. I always leave happy and relaxed. Thanks Jessica :)

It certainly had been awhile that I was planning on seeing Jessica. Finally, the stars aligned and wow, was it ever worth the wait.

The very second the door closes, her sole focus is to treat you like a king. She's a great hostess, very friendly and welcoming.

I had several minor requests which she gladly accommodated, what a sweetheart!! :D

I dont know how!

6 pages of recos speaks for itself, and I have reco'd Jessica myself before, but I have just recently had the most mind blowing session I have had with Jessica.

I see her about 3 times a month or so, have done NURU etc, but settle on enjoying her GFE style and it is always fantastic time spent.

After 6 months of this, I feel we have established an easy rapport, and connection between us, but today, for whatever reason, I feel we reached an even higher level .

Jessica is drop dead gorgeous with a sexy, fit, body that I cant imagine being more desirable..

It all started the in the same sensual way, at her beautiful DT apt, and she approached in a tight black mini dress to welcome with me with a kiss, and clothes started coming off....but the heat was on between us...she is very touchable, and I had an amazing time...and I think she did tooicon12.gif

About a year and a half ago, I came across Jessica's Nuru website, and wondered to myself, what if I allow myself this one indulgence, wouldn't it be awesome? Soon forgotten, I happened across her website a few months ago, and I found Cerb, and all you wonderful cerbies actually through it.

And because our schedules didn't match up, I didn't get the chance to see her. I promised myself, at the beginning of May, that if I lost 20 lbs by eating right and working out, instead of rewarding myself with something fatty and counter-productive, I'd go and see her.

Well, 20 lbs lighter, I can say it was well beyond what I had imagined it would be. During the session, I found myself thinking, there's no way I just feel this good, that's just not fair.

A little about the session, I had booked a 60 minute Nuru, with an additional 30 minute massage. As her website states, we started off with a nice shower, and despite my bumbling awe of what was happening, she went well beyond what I imagined would be possible, and safe in a bath tub. The massage was a surprise, a very very good one. You will definitely want to opt for that option.

And the famous nuru did not disappoint. Ever seen those nuru videos? If not, google it. It gives you an idea of what it's all about. I can say that it is much more erotic than it looks. Now for me, it was a way better experience than I could've asked for.

I feel like writing every little detail of every little moment, since it all contributed to an amazing time. But I feel that no matter how well I say it, it just won't even come close to experiencing it. Besides, there were one or two surprises that I thoroughly enjoyed, why spoil it?

Oh, and the pictures don't do her justice (and I like the pictures too)

So to conclude, on four separate occasions since yesterday, I've had to give some lame excuse as to why I had a silly smile on my face (one of my friends is convinced I've eaten some special brownies). It's a problem I don't mind dealing with :D

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.