Heads up on stolen pics

As usual that evil site has pic rips not only in the erotic section but other sections as well. My only redemption is that when someone meets the lady steeling my pic they will realize that it was a fake!!!!

Thanks for the heads up...you know who you are!

Thanks cheek....I just find that the results, in the end, would be just too hilarious even if I am unable to see it for myself! Gotta keep a sense of humour once in awhile!

I hear ya Meg by the sounds of ad she sounds rough probably why she stole such a beautiful pic

You could always just take it as a backwards compliment. :) You are really cute after all....

Thanks guys!!!

Yeah, I guess I will take it as a compliment then!

Meg, there is an old saying, which you are probably too young to remember..... :mrgreen:

"Imitation is the sincerest of flattery"

Someone obviously wishes they were you.......... mind you, if I were you, i wouldn't need to go out......a mirror, a few toys and my hot body......well your hot body........is all i would ever need........oh, and my Barry Manilow CD....

SNK

As usual that evil site has pic rips not only in the erotic section but other sections as well. My only redemption is that when someone meets the lady steeling my pic they will realize that it was a fake!!!!

Thanks for the heads up...you know who you are!

guess she wanted to be sure to get someone using your sexy pics

It has been said that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Not that I approve of someone stealing profile pics.

It has been said that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Not that I approve of someone stealing profile pics.

MightyMouse beat me to it, lol

Its weird I recently had to report a facebook page that was using my full name (theres no other me in Ottawa, I've got a complicated Thai name, lol) with some weird stock photography pic......all I could do was laugh when it was reported and removed...posers! hehe

Back to your story tho, there are Meg-wannabes out there!!....i think thats a compliment ;-) hehe

MightyMouse beat me to it, lol

Its weird I recently had to report a facebook page that was using my full name (theres no other me in Ottawa, I've got a complicated Thai name, lol) with some weird stock photography pic......all I could do was laugh when it was reported and removed...posers! hehe

Back to your story tho, there are Meg-wannabes out there!!....i think thats a compliment ;-) hehe[/QUO yes i think i will take it that way...hope the lady gets what she wants!

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes but not in the erotic section in the woman seeking woman section!

I would bet that the poster of the ad is male playing around. Also common is picture collectors and spammers. They post fake ads to get email addresses, but first need a pic to lure more replies.

Thing is, most legit women posters in w4w do not post their ads with pics, so big red flag is one who does.

Just report this to abuse at craigs list dot org Sorry, have to spell it out, but if the address could be allowed to post, it is an extremely important one for any advertising sp or any sp period. CL has a really swift reply turnaround, so not really any reason to get too stressed.

Meg, these folks are much too nice.....just nuke the b.tch!

My thought too! Good one liquor! BTW I think it would of been okay to say "just nuke the bitch or prick"!

I sent a message to the person and asked him/her to remove the pic. He/she responded that it would be done immediately and apologized! Had to give him/her the benefit of the doubt! He/she said that they thought they would get better responses LOL.

I'm sure they would have much more responses makes you wonder who is actually behind the door. But just the same, didn't their parents tell them it is not nice to steal from someone!

didn't their parents tell them it is not nice to steal from someone!

guess the world is not full of wonderful parents afterall!

Guess I was just too nice but even thieves need love!

guess the world is not full of wonderful parents afterall!

Guess I was just too nice but even thieves need love!

personally I'd get a little satisfaction out of messaging someone letting know that they've been caught red handed. Might teach them a lesson that just because its the big world wide web doesn't mean they still cant get caught. This part of the satisfaction I secretly get when I read Cowboy Kenny's blog about people who steal other people's pics and post fake ads. love it :-)

I haven't had my picture stolen but a girl was pretending to be me, using the same name and saying yes the pics posted were her and that she was indeed Lexy:mad:.

The men would arrive and see her and see that it was not me and then contact me to book an appointment and this is how I found out. I did contact her, she has changed her name but I haven't seen her on CL lately, only a few times with her new name.

I don't understand why these girls do this, it is very unprofessional and when some arrives and they see they were lying any smart man should leave and they obviously don't know how to run a professional business.

Additional Comments:

Report it, using the abuse online form and they'll remove it.

Great advice.;)