Katherine (Aka Cathy hfxdom)

Avg. of 34 Recommendations

Cathy and I got together last week after emailing back and forth a bit. I wanted to take a bit of time to savour the experience before sharing it with my friends at Cerb. I asked and she recommended a 1.5 hour initial get together which was perfect.

Cathy comes with a great reputation, classy, fit, intelligent, feminine, mature and adventurous - all of which worked for me on many levels. I'm not a gifted detail guy about experiences (this being my first Cerb SP), but suffice it to say Cathy is a very naturally giving, sexy, sensual, intelligent, physical and intuitative companion who goes out of her way to make your experience special. She genuinely enjoys her craft and shares her time, spirit and energy with lots of enthusiasm and sincerity.

I left her very comfortable, clean surroundings (loved the ultra heated dedicated massage room) with a big smile inside. Her attention to detail, conversational skills, eclectic interests, custom atttire and sprituality made this experience more than I had hoped for.

Thank you Cathy!

gentleman11 has expressed a lot of my sentiments about Cathy well. Had the opportunity to see her and explore one of my fetishes, and she just makes you so at ease and welcome. Was tons of fun, and definitely unrushed. She's a genuinely caring human being, which made the encounter all the more special.

Thanks Cathy for a wonderful time.

As it is no secret that I have seen Cathy many times I thought it only right if I provided a link to my recent recommendation for her. It can be found in its original form in the PEI recommendation section. Please read it and enjoy her (company) as I do.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=217880#post217880

Cathy is awesome! I still have dreams about her!

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by 50strait

Disclaimer: This review can't possibly compare to the reality of time spent with Cathy

I recently had the exceptional opportunity to spend a couple of hours with Cathy at her private location in Halifax.

She greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss, wearing the sexy outfit I'd hinted at in our email exchanges. We sat and enjoyed a chat for 15 or 20 minutes getting to know each other just a bit better. Cathy is definitely easy to talk to, intelligent, beautiful, sexy and witty.

Cathy then led me to her massage room and began a wonderfully relaxing massage while I gazed upon her very toned body. As the massage progressed she began some light teasing and then suggested we move into her bedroom.

Now I know this is the part where you want to hear all the details but I'll just include a few to whet your appetite.:

* Cathy has the most toned, muscular, beautiful body I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

* It was exciting for our time together to be one of mutual pleasure.

* Finally, Cathy is not at all shy and she suggested and led me through a few moves that blew me away ;) More than a week later, my time with Cathy is still blowing me away.

In short, time spent with Cathy is an experience not to be missed!

Just a quick thank you to Cathy for the wonderful massage I got from you the other day...WOW is all I can say...maybe I'll give that "tantric" massage a try..if my heart can take it..LOL.. You are still the best in my books !

I finally met Cathy! (Don't know why I waited so long).

It was a fabulous experience.:D

After having read all her recco.s I went with high expectations; even so I was simply blown away! Cathy has the highest professional standards; her skills have been well documented and need no further elaboration! She's warm and friendly, and makes one feel welcome and comfortable. It's like visiting a friend.

Thanks Cathy, for an immensely enjoyable time. I'll be repeating at the first opportunity.

• Like 1

Guest injen69

Being a newbie to the world of hobbying .... I really didn't know what to expect in meeting Cathy. I read every review possible on her and just had to see for myself. Lets just say I was far from disappointed, in fact I was blown away by the experience! Being younger ... this gave me the ultimate "cougar" experience! Cathy is a woman who has the looks and body of a much younger woman. She has great skills and makes you feel very comfortable in making sure you are satisfied in every way possible. I will definitely be seeing her in the future ...

Hi all

It was my first time ever using cerb and based on the recommendations and also her pictures I chose Cathy. I must say it was quite possibly the best experience of my life as she definitely takes her time with you and makes you feel the most important person when you are with her. lets just say I had an explosively good time with her and I definitely give her a 100 out of 10 (now thats saying something). I would highly recommend her to anyone out there looking for the time of their lives !!!

The list just goes on and on....she deserves all of these accolades bestowed upon her for sure...a true gem of a lady!!

Cathy is by far one of the best service provider's I've seen. I just saw her tonight, and wow, she just rocked my world :P She has many solid recommendations, and all do her justice. Here is one happy camper giving her a highly solid 3 thumbs up

Guest MrN*ceG***7

It has been a few weeks since I had the pleasure of spending three incredible hours with Cathy. As a bit of history, she and I had chatted over several months and she was always the perfect lady..Polite and answers to all my stupid questions.

Next was to try and arrange a time when we could meet as my schedule was a bit cramped. When she suggested an IN service, I was a bit hesitant as I have a difficult time relaxing in a strange place...

Well rest assured gentlemen, Cathy's location is perfect...and better then any hotel or motel ..least in my opinion. Within a few minutes I was completely relaxed as she poured me a glass of wine and we chatted.

As I am a gentleman and she is a lady, I will not get into any of the incredible details other then to say...she will have your head spinning...and if you are courageous enough to take a seat on her chair and she applies the blindfold...and have her take charge ...then you are in for one absolutely incredible experience

With over 200 SP encounters in my resume, I would have to rate this service as exceptional and highly recommended.

Will I repeat.....you bet....in a blink...as soon as I find my glasses....

The Beginning

A long overdue piece of writing. It is a little bit of a different recco from those that I have written previously but that is because it was a very different and special experience.

I have had my first overnight experience and it was with the most amazing woman. I have been keeping this to myself since then but it is time to share. I should have done so a long time ago, but perhaps better late than never applies in this situation.

I had seen Cathy several times prior to this overnight visit. All previous encounters were entirely different from each other, and all so unbelievably memorable and each in their own way. There was first Cathy - GFE. Next was Cathy - Hfxdom and following that was Cathy - Duo partner. Now, Cathy - overnight house guest.

For me to have asked Cathy to share my home with me, to share my space with me and to share my bed with me was a symbol of my huge respect for her, a symbol of my trust in her, a symbol of my comfort level with her and a symbol of how special she is.

In normal circumstances I would think that any man considering an overnight would look for and want to have those same things in place and still would have serious 'wonderings' about it, but for me there was one added component. I found Cerb and I ever so fortunately was lucky enough to have met Cathy following the death of my wife, an event that I am still struggling with and trying to cope with.

I was asking Cathy to be the first woman to visit my home since that event and I cannot express how important it was to me to have a woman such as Cathy be the one who would help me over yet another barrier.

There, background context, but important context for both she and I. On to the fun stuff, and fun the evening was.

Cathy arrived late afternoon and we greeted each other as old friends. I knew from the moment that we had that first hug outside, from seeing the smile on her face and the feeling inside myself that I had made the right decision and that it was going to be an ever so comfortable and enjoyable time.

We laughed right away as we unpacked her car. I have never yet appreciated how much a woman needs to pack for a single night away from home. One item that she arrived with was her portable massage table and having experienced her massage on a previous encounter I was so pleased to see her have the table with her.

We came inside, got a bit settled and had a tour of the house. I had asked Cathy to bring what I call the girl next door dress for when we went out to eat. Now Cathy does not dress like the regular girl next door normally, so for me and me alone she went out and got a dress that knowing her, she might never wear again! Cathy's taste in clothing is normally shall we say, more eclectic.

A quick change and then we proceeded almost immediately off to a selected restaurant for dinner.

Note: The entire recommendation was too long so I have had to post it in two parts.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I'll post so you can go ahead with part two. Good stuff!

The Conclusion

Our first and only hitch arose when we discovered that because of it being a holiday, restaurant choice # 1 was closed, and then restaurant choice # 2 was closed, so we eventually settled on a smaller and certainly less fancy place than originally intended. The fates then stepped in as they do when Cathy is involved, and we found ourselves in a small room off of the main restaurant area.

There were a few tables in there, and, no one else other than she and I. "Oh oh", I thought to myself, "I am in trouble."

You see, Cathy is not shy, she is not shy at all. Now me, I am, and she had been teasing me mercilessly for weeks about restaurants, about the potential benefits of long tablecloths, about creating headlines in the local paper. But no I had decided, "Cathy would behave and be my girl next door``.

I was certain of it, that it was all just teasing and talking. So here we were in our mostly private room, facing each other across the table, ordering, chatting about whatever, when up she stands, comes around the table and perches in the chair beside me. Now there were the two of us at a table side by side, backs to the end wall, and facing the door to our private room.

``Oh oh``.

I have no idea how we got away with it. Before leaving home she had put on her brand new dress, and before our meal was complete I knew what the lingerie was like underneath that demure exterior. It was not girl next door underwear. I knew what its cut and style was, its color, its texture, and then what was underneath that. And, SHE knew what affect that was having on me. There were times when if our waitress or another patron had entered the room that there would have been no hiding what was going on! I was petrified and excited beyond belief, and both at the same time.

Cathy I KNOW took great delight in it all and delighted in the knowledge that she was bringing me to previously unexplored territory. I shall never forget that meal, and now I wonder what would have been had there been those long tablecloths that she had been hoping for.

All of this before we were even in the privacy of my own home! It was going to be an interesting evening to say the least.

Following our meal being successfully completed and thankfully uninterrupted at inappropriate times, we headed for home with a mostly full evening still ahead of us.

Some of what followed is a blur, and as is per usual in the way that I write, is between she and I.

However, sharing the tub together was unbelievable. I was still so distracted by everything that I never did light the multitude of candles and tea lights that I had previously placed in the room. Cathy has a way of making one forget `plans` , creates her own and goes with her impulses, desires and passions. Her impulses, desires and passions are fun, intense, and for me, boundary pushing experiences which she has a way of understanding.

Our next stop was in the bedroom and wow. Our time together went from soft and caring to what for me is kinky and raunchy. I believe by Cathy's definition of those words, I have not seen anything yet!

Certainly not yet being time for sleep we retired downstairs again and enjoyed each others company over a bottle of wine. We just talked. We talked about her and we talked about me. It was unbelievably comfortable to do so and topics ranged from very serious to very frivolous. She is so easy to talk with, a great listener, and she has a great laugh to go along with it. It was so comfortable that the time slipped away and all of a sudden, it was late.

Bedtime. I mean like `traditional` bedtime. You know, like, going to sleep. A BIG thing for me. I was scared and I was nervous. I knew that this was going to be awesome or it was going to be a disaster. She deserved her sleep, and happily, she got it. For me it was, and maybe as boring as some of you might find it one of the absolute best parts of her visit.

The ability to sleep beside a woman. To have a person there to curl up to and curl around. To touch, each time one awoke or to watch sleep peacefully. It is something that I miss terribly and was something ever so special for me to be able to do again.

We are both early risers and the morning arrived with the sun. A beautiful spring day. For those who do not know Cathy, she is an athlete. She trains conscientiously at the gym and at home and has a regular running routine. Her training regime shows clearly in her body and in her mind set and her personal confidence. I had told her that if she wanted to bring her gear then this is a great area for her to get her morning run in, and she did just that.

While she was gone I whipped up a light breakfast and it was ready on her return. She lives a healthy lifestyle and she eats that way as well.

The shower was the next stop and a mutually pleasing experience it was with lots of soap and slipping and sliding.

Cathy is a talented woman with many interests and skill sets. She is a Reiki master and is also a body point therapist. We had spoken about Reiki previously and she did her first Reiki treatment on me. It was something that I have gone back to her for again, and for the Reiki alone.

Of course, the massage table was yet to play its role and a massage turned into a lot more. Yet again Cathy fulfilled a fantasy and did so with enthusiasm and desire.

What can I say. I have said a lot here, but it represents for me perhaps the most special experience that I have had.

Clearly you can see that Cathy is a special person. She is so open and fun, and likes to describe herself as the girl next door but with the kinky side always ready for anything that you might care to explore, and she does mean just about anything. It is a beautiful and enlightening and wonderful combination.

Needless to say, I am recommending Cathy as a woman that you will really enjoy seeing, as a woman who takes great pride in what she does, and whether it be a massage, or an extended date, it will be an experience that you will always recall with pleasure and fondness.

Thank you again Cathy for being you, for all that you have done for me in ways that only you and I know.

• Like 4

They say you shouldn't believe everything you read but this is not the case with Katherine (formerly Cathy). You can most definately believe everything that is written here about this amazing lady. She will greet you with a smile on her face and I guarantee you will leave with a smile on yours. All around great gal.

• Like 1

If you are this far down the list of Katherine's recommendations, you're probably just expecting one more person to be enthusiastically saying "she's everything you could hope for!".

Well, you're right to expect that, because she is, and I couldn't be happier than to add my voice to those saying so. Actually that's not entirely accurate - I was happier while I was in the midst of forming the opinion, but then of course that was one of the peak sexual experiences of my life. Even so simply reflecting back on it now is incredibly pleasurable.

It actually took months for me to see Katherine from the time I first contacted her - somehow I was cursed always to write and ask about her availability just as she was about to leave town. Even though our difficulties getting together were entirely due to me, Katherine felt apologetic about it and promised to make things special when we did finally meet: few promises can have been so completely fulfilled.

I won't go into details (not here, in any case, though pm me if you wish) other than to say that, strictly speaking, I spent the majority of the time with Mistress Katherine (and "strictly" is the right way to be speaking of that), that the experience was more exciting and fulfilling than I had anticipated (and believe me, I had been anticipating it a lot) and that every time I shift slightly in my chair as I sit writing this, I am reminded of some aspect of our interaction.

If I had to describe Katherine in three words I would say she is genuine, attractive, imaginative, intelligent and amazing (because three words wouldn't actually be enough).

Don't feel right if i didn't add to the list of amazing reco's for Katherine. First off she is a mature women who is stunning for her age, but don't let the age bracket fool you.

From when you wait into her home you a greeted, takes your coat/jacket. Very respectful, very clean home, very clean appearance. She takes the time to talk to you, find out what you're like and what you like for obvious reasons. Most likely offer you a massage to start. I don't like massages until i got this one, very professional always asking if its too hard? not hard enough. Very relaxing, all done in a quite, clean room with a massage table.

Then its off to the races lol. I wont go into too much detail but if you like the softer side she can help you out. But if you're like me and want and out of this world PSE experience, she is one of few I've meet that does it all, no anal though sorry boys.

BBBJ is out of this world, and also she does love oral and it goes both ways. I've never seen a SP cum that often, she really does enjoy what she does, and if she is faking it, then she deserves and oscar.

Also keep in mind she is a independent SP, so YMMV but i can say if your tidy, clean, and present yourself well your millage goes a long long way.

Guest MrN*ceG***7

If you havent discovered HER yet, hopefully this will help direct you to a real Maritime Treasure. I knew that the Halifax area was rich in pirate treasure, gold , coins , pieces of eight and all that stuff....but Katherine tops all of those..She is a true GEM......She is kind, considerate, understanding and alot more..And heck I didnt even get to the good stuff yet...Trust me guys, you will not be disappointed ...just make sure that you dont have a pace maker cause it might be your last outing with a SP...rolls eyes...She is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE...you will definately want more...

Had the pleasure of seeing Katherine again after a few months. All I can say is she looked fantastic , her massage just as wonderful as ever and just as nice as can be...does that surprise me ? not in the least ...that's just who she is ! I would always recommend anyone to Katherine no matter what. Thanks :)-

I am very happy to report that I have seen Katherine on two occasions during her trips to my city. In short she is a great lady and each encounter was terrific. Of course, you know that by now if you have read any of the many preceding recos by happy clients.

On our most recent encounter Katherine greeted me wearing what she called "something edgy" which included a sexy leather skirt, stay-up stockings with heels, and showing the right amount of cleavage for an instant turn-on. Her sexy outfit well complimented her toned athletic body. It was great to see her again and we spent the first number of minutes catching up. The conversation was interesting but we soon came to what can be that awkward point when one may wonder if it is time to turn to more erotic activities. Well, with Katherine it was not at all awkward and the transition was seamless. We were sitting side by side and she told me to stand. Before I knew it Katherine was kneeling in front of me skilfully providing that very enjoyable experience that needs no further description. After a view minutes she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes, smiled and asked "Does that help break the ice?". My reply to her question was "Break the ice? Heck, you could split an iceberg with that!!"

Things progressed from there. Katherine's service is exceptional. She gives it her all, has lots of energy, and is very erotic. I am not comfortable in being too descriptive of our wonderful activities and will therefore simply emphasise that it is a great pleasure to spend time with Katherine and the experience is mind-blowing. You guys in Nova Scotia are so lucky!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.