Ashley Blondell

Bombshell sweetheart. That's how Ashley describes herself on her profile page here, and it's absolutely true.

First, the bombshell: I'm stunned by her appearance when she opens her door for me. Tall, youthful, a truly beautiful face, long blonde hair, a tight short pink dress. Under the dress sexy pink lingerie, which she describes as her day wear. I break out into a sweat...if this is day wear....I start to remove the bra, to see the luscious breasts beneath. Hang on she says, I'm going to do a lapdance for you. Yes, I want this. So she puts on some music, and starts to rub against me, while slowly and sexily removing her lingerie. What a body, fit and robust and healthy, with beautiful legs and bum and breasts (36DD!). Oral on her, this bombshell, is an immediate necessity, and I indulge for a long time in one of my favorite activities, egged on by her thrusting. I love this. I think she loves it. I'm happy.

My turn, amazing, watching this beautiful face at work. And on we go, happily.

Next, the sweetheart: vibrant personality, interesting, lots of plans, tons of creativity, and besides, she loves cuddling! Someone you can really enjoy spending time with. Great conversation on a wide range of topics. And then something unique in my experience happened. She sang for me. Old Madonna tunes and other material. Her voice is sensational, and she charms me with the music.

Bombshell and sweetheart, a winning combination.

I'm charmed.

I hope Ashley visits often.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Another absolutely great recommendation of a lovely lady Cato. Thanks so much. She is a tall beautiful blonde GFE who loves hugging wow what can we ask more!!!. I also hope she visits Ottawa more frequent and I cross my fingers and hope that her next visit to Ottawa would include a Saturday which is a day off for most of us. I will have my eyes wide open on the advertisement section of cerb for her return.

Thanks, SA.

Ashley just posted a stunning album. Picture her in pink, and this is what I saw:

picture.php?albumid=2031&pictureid=12727

Most welcome Cato. I have great news. Ashley Blondell is coming back soon to Ottawa and her next visit will include a Saturday and she does outcalls too. Guess who she will be visiting on her next trip:D.

Looks like you've been busy Cato - this busy I can handle. Thanks for sharing your experience. I have a Madonna song in mind too.... ;-)

Great reco Cato' date=' Ashley is gorgeous, I just viewed her album and I'm impressed.[/quote']

Yes I agree 100%!! very impressive :)

Thanks for your comments, my friends. You could easily imagine her adorning the pages of a major men's mag. She's that good looking.

A fine start to my long weekend!!

I found myself with some unexpected free time this morning and decide to treat myself. After a few quick exchanges of e-mail and text last night, a play date was set for this monrning.

Greeted at the door by a "lady in red". She looked stunning in her red dress and black nylons. I invested in 2 hours with absolutely no regrets. Our time spent together was nothing short of breath taking. She will atest that my heart was pounding after our time together...what a workout. (Gym memberships are highly overated ...IMHO).

She is a woman who appreciates being touched with tenderness, yet purpose. She responds well, and delivers better. A perfect escape from all the pressures of a long week.

See her again, you bet. Hurry up boys, she goes home Sunday, and who knows when we will be blessed by such beauty again. I may have to go to Toronto more sooner than later to get my "fix".

As always, YMMV. But treat her well and you will be rewarded.

Thanks again, Ashley.

I fully agree with emb. "She responds well, and delivers better." Nicely said.

Hi Gents,

Just thought I would take a second to chime in about Ashley. She is a wonderful "Girl Next Door" type, with very innocent look to her( my favorite). From the moment I walked in she made me feel at home. She has a knock out body(pictures don't do her justice) and an fantastic smile. I will refrain from discussing the ins and outs( pun intended), but every time I have been to see her she has never failed to satisfy.

She is only in Ottawa for a short while, so treat yourself to this Classy Lady before she leaves.

My 2 Cents,

MA

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.