place on sherbrooke

You "think"...you "heard"...

Bad form to speculate about any legit place giving out happy endings as it causes nothing but trouble. Now there will be guys wandering in hitting on all their staff.

• Like 1

jimbo1960, please heed the advice you've been given in this thread and also read the thread titled "Discretion".

It would be great if we could openly share info on "legitimate" places that may provide extras, but we can't due not only to the new law, but also because it could get ladies in trouble with their employers.

As for sharing info via PM, yes, that does happen, but board vets are very careful to share only with trusted members. Newbies such as yourself have to earn that trust by providing useful info on the public board with the above restrictions in mind. So far, you have failed to do so, and your repeated requests for PMs will likely go unanswered.

For all we know, you could be LE fishing around. You'll have to prove you're not before your requests will be answered.

I have been there, even spoken to the owner. You are so wrong, Jimbo. And careless. This an alternative therapy clinic.

• Like 1

This whole thread is not accurate. Yes, I have been there. No, I will not repeat, though I have been more than once. I never repeat unless I get more than a massage. You will have to read between the lines here. I receive weekly appointment opening updates from this clinic. It is safe, almost anything goes, I would continue to go, but I prefer a younger massage attendant working on me. Every visit I did have, I got more than a therapeutic massage. If you frequent another common site for services postings, you will see a weekly ad for the above clinic. There are about five people in this thread who offered caution and careful to falsely accuse, all of whom, are wrong in this instance!

• Like 1