What will be the next thing you will purchase?

A new dining table...:D

Been saying I wanted a new one for 4 yrs now lol...it's my birthday present, form me to me with all my love ;)

I guess it's a beautiful Gift for a Beautiful lady from a Beautiful lady :)

quite possibly some new pretty rope at a workshop this afternoon woo-hoo! I get to be all tied up again! <wink>

....maybe a rich dark purple this time... might go nice with the red ;)

So when you mention the purple going well with the "red" are you referring to the previous red rope you purchased or the or your warm reddened skin complexion while tied up???

Yes... yes... I know I am a pervert lol

So when you mention the purple going well with the "red" are you referring to the previous red rope you purchased or the or your warm reddened skin complexion while tied up???

Yes... yes... I know I am a pervert lol

I would think it safe to assume yes to both.... and yes, I am aware you are a pervert...sir ;)

didn't buy rope... bought lovely soft, heavy leather instead.. to make..... 'other things' ;)

extending and using my lovely clawz... purchasing a 'cease & desist' letter... to be delivered to a few individuals who have crossed the wrooooong lady ;)

...I am a pretty easy-going cat... buuuuut...... <wink>

• Like 1

bakery fresh bread.. thursday is the day my favorite loaf goes on sale ... I grab it in my clawz within minutes of it being set on the cooling shelves ;)

thick sliced.. toasted.. smothered in butter... *sigh*... loooove food far too much sometimes I think ;)