thanks to my 12 friend i saw today

This morning I was looking at ad on cl and a post got all my attention . I would like to have your opinion on that . As a client do I whant to know how many friends my SP saw today. would that be bad to advertise being hight volume. And what about security all that money?

Guest s******ecan****

#1 its CL and we all know there is lots of bogus listings there

#2 no reputable lady would be very interested in seeing more than

2- 4 clients in a day based on what I have heard and read and

most prefer less than that.

#3 no reputable lady would ever advertise the number of clients they

see

#4 ultimately its the SP's business how many clients they see.

#5 if this issue worries you re-read #2

I do not know this lady, never met her, so right now I am just going on my own assumptions....

for the past month or so this lady has been verbally attacked on the the list....although I do not know her, I do not believe the negative posts about her...especially since they are always detailed on the list...it is very, very, very obvious that she has many haters.....she is young, she is hot and she has many, many clients visiting her who seem to be content , happy and pleased with her as she has many reviews...and most state they plan on going back.....

Although it is an absolute loser who is taking the time to trash her...it still does take a toll on a person....yes you can be the better person and ignore it, but after a while, I am sure it can really piss someone off...the 12 clients comment was basically just a<> take that motherfucker<> type of commment to the a-hole that is posting B.S about her...I am positive she was just being sarcastic....when someone messes with you like that, its only normal after a while to retaliate....I also seen that someone posted a comment regarding the grammar...I understand that, but at the same time this girl is getting viciously attacked verbally, she is trying to defend herself via post, and then someone throws that out there, I dont think it was very nice for someone to try and shame her like that...I am English and if I had to write a long ass letter like that in FRENCH...well I know that shit would not make any sense whatsofreakingever!!!!!!

I know these are pretty big assumptions on my part seeing that I do not know her or have ever met her.....Just wanna put it out there in her defense as I would greatly appreciate it if someone would take the time to post something positive on my part if shitty things were being said about me....

• Like 6

That's a really good point, Vanessa! It does sound like a fake post trying to tarnish her reputation.

I agree it's none of the client's business how many clients you see each day. I had a client email me once asking to "be my rirst client". So, in other words, if I scheduled him 11am-12pm, I would have to commit not to take any clients prior to that.

I had to explain that what I do in my time prior to his session is not his business, and he cannot dictate what I do with my time that he is not paying me for.

What is his concern is cleanliness. I take two showers between each massage, the clean-up shower with the first client, and the pre shower with the second. All the sheets and towels are fully changed after each client. This is his business, and all he needs to know.

#1 its CL and we all know there is lots of bogus listings there

#2 no reputable lady would be very interested in seeing more than

2- 4 clients in a day based on what I have heard and read and

most prefer less than that.

#3 no reputable lady would ever advertise the number of clients they

see

#4 ultimately its the SP's business how many clients they see.

#5 if this issue worries you re-read #2

#1: Lot of cerb ladies are advertising on there

#2: at the very beggining, it's normal to have the head spinning by the number of clients calling... She'll set up her boundaries eventually...

#3: I take only 3 appts a day... I said it. Am I not reputable?

#4: Totally agree...

#5: Karine is all new to the buisness... I don't know her personnally, but by reading her posts, she reminds me when I was her age. I would say treat her with softness, she probably needs it at this point...

Now, hopefully, she'll read this thread just to know in what she's getting into...

#1: Lot of cerb ladies are advertising on there

#2: at the very beggining, it's normal to have the head spinning by the number of clients calling... She'll set up her boundaries eventually...

#3: I take only 3 appts a day... I said it. Am I not reputable?

#4: Totally agree...

#5: Karine is all new to the buisness... I don't know her personnally, but by reading her posts, she reminds me when I was her age. I would say treat her with softness, she probably needs it at this point...

Now, hopefully, she'll read this thread just to know in what she's getting into...

I agree with you Grass_Hopper. I didn't know who he was talking about.

And I agree fully that it's the business of the SP to manage her own schedule and the number of clients she sees.

As a hobbyist, I care about the ladies here, and I am grateful that some ladies of your quality, and I feel the same about Karine, offer their services. Karine is a very nice lady, with a great personality, and she manages her business with enthousiasm and professionalism.

My untasteful remark of the "13th" was irrelevant and of bad taste. And like the motto of CERB: " if you dont have anything nice to say...Please dont say anything at all !" I learn my lesson.

• Like 1

The logistics of working independently, answering your own phones or emails, or texts, etc to set up 12 appts at all in a (say) 16 hour work day availability is ridiculous. (let's face it the other half of that is that you are only talking to serious callers looking to book same day appts, show up and do not cancel. Getting 12 people to do that in one day, for one person? That would be unusual)

The only possible way to do this is someone else not only sets up the appts (taking all calls, taking the time to give out address, taking the time to make sure the appts are on time and arrive promptly without getting lost, making sure the majority of the appts are 15 minute duration lol, because even a 15 minute appt will take the sp a minimum of 30 minutes to accomplish, and make room for the next guy).....

Well, I think you can see why the post referred to was not very likely to have been posted by the sp but rather by either someone who has no clue about this biz (maybe a would be client who cannot get what he is looking for?) or an agency owner (who cannot get her to work for him?) or another sp (who is worried about the competition?)

• Like 1

Guest w******o**a
^^^I agree. The absolute max I will see in a day is 4 and even then I'm running around like a mad woman!

Hmm, "Megan running around like a mad woman", I might be interested in paying to see that :-P

As for the post, I think the poor girl is being attacked by some very bitter people.

I agree totally with what's been written so far.

I think whether she saw 12 ppl 9 ppl or 3 ppl, isnt really the issue. I think all of the CL bashing is crappy, period.

What ppl should do if they see stuff like that is simply flag the posts. That's what we did when she worked with us and clients or competitors were writing negative things about her. They eventually got tired of it and stopped posting. Now that she is on her own, she probably doesnt have the manpower or time to spend doing that so occasionally these posts stick around for a bit.

Its an advertising site, not a review site. Or a rants and raves section.

But in reality, there are some independants that do a fair amt of business and 12 ppl in a 16 hr day is very possible.. Just not on a daily basis, and if the appts were on the short side. Ottawa's a big enough client base that the phones will ring alot for a popular SP. And if you are "ambitious" enough to be able to do that many calls it can be done.

Guest *b*y

Folks it's the SP's business how many people she chooses to see in a day. I don't think we need to judge her or instruct her on how to conduct her business. If she starts working at 8am, and finishes at midnight, and we assume that most appointments are for half an hour, there seems to be plenty of time for an SP to see 12 people a day, should she choose to do so.

Clearly this thread is about Karine. And though I don't know how authentic the accusations against her are, I'm going to assume they're hate comments to discredit her. I met with Karine a few times, and I couldn't agree less with what was said about her. She provides an excellent service. She's a great girl, very friendly, kind and does not rush an appointment at all. It saddens me to see such comments written about her, but here we are.

We can't stop competitors from tarnishing SPs' reputations, but we CAN show support to an SP, a fellow member on Cerb, one with great reviews, if we think she's the victim of an unfair campaign to discredit her.

I think Karine a valuable addition to an already impressive list of beautiful ladies in this city. I strongly encourage you to show her support in these difficult times, and take it easy on the criticism for now. We can start a thread later about how many clients we think an SP should see on a given day. But for now, a girl's reputation and livelihood are at stake. Let's show her support, regardless of whether she meets with 12 clients a day, or a client every 12 days.

Why dont we leave the CL drama there and not bring it here:ablow:

I do not know this lady, never met her, so right now I am just going on my own assumptions....

for the past month or so this lady has been verbally attacked on the the list....although I do not know her, I do not believe the negative posts about her...especially since they are always detailed on the list...it is very, very, very obvious that she has many haters.....she is young, she is hot and she has many, many clients visiting her who seem to be content , happy and pleased with her as she has many reviews...and most state they plan on going back.....

Although it is an absolute loser who is taking the time to trash her...it still does take a toll on a person....yes you can be the better person and ignore it, but after a while, I am sure it can really piss someone off...the 12 clients comment was basically just a<> take that motherfucker<> type of commment to the a-hole that is posting B.S about her...I am positive she was just being sarcastic....when someone messes with you like that, its only normal after a while to retaliate....I also seen that someone posted a comment regarding the grammar...I understand that, but at the same time this girl is getting viciously attacked verbally, she is trying to defend herself via post, and then someone throws that out there, I dont think it was very nice for someone to try and shame her like that...I am English and if I had to write a long ass letter like that in FRENCH...well I know that shit would not make any sense whatsofreakingever!!!!!!

I know these are pretty big assumptions on my part seeing that I do not know her or have ever met her.....Just wanna put it out there in her defense as I would greatly appreciate it if someone would take the time to post something positive on my part if shitty things were being said about me....

totally agree w vanessa... visited her (Karine) yesterday w a friend so thats 2... BUT WHO CARES...she was clean and friendly and her place was immaculate.... she's been bashed for months on cl, is going @it alone w/out agency and is trying to make a name for herself... she is a young hottie who enjoys sex and is enjoying all the money coming w it... she enjoys the sex and all the compliments that come with it too... obviously she would burn out quick if she did 12 customers a day everyday, but i think shes just trying to establish herself after being abused on cl for so long... if i was starting a new business, any business for that matter, id work long and hard too, to get established... as for the language thing, i know a little french but not much and personally too embarrassed to try conversing in it... i congratulate her for speaking and writing english as well as she does and for hanging in there after all the CL nonsense... and i like the way the ladies stand up for each other on here...

Smells to fishy for me... No support from my part, but no bash either...

She'll learn when she'll have her first SP burnout...

And Jason, a girl that sees that much clent is putting her health on the line... Not talking about the infections that will happen eventually, but mostly about MENTAL health...

Even you have back up and an assistant to help you to work a 24hours shift... How will she be able to manage the lack of sleep, as I understood, without drugs, doing this hard physical work?

All I hope is that everything goes well for her, since I really worry... This is not physically acceptable...

I think Jason is missing the point that indy sps do not answer their phones (or any other replies) during appts, so it is pretty much impossible to set up that many appts with same day calling. Most people do not leave messages, many do not have a couple of hours to wait between the time they would like and the time she would end up answering, and scheduling the next appt.

12 appts in a day is probably possible if booking thru an agency, and maybe this is how his agency sets up appts for the sps who work there, but indy sps without such assistance? Just not happening. Especially with a short review here in this thread showing that she does not rush her appts, and spends time with the client. (AND is not answering her phone or texting during doggie, etc lol) That is not someone who is rushing to set up the next one or to reply to messages etc.

Even so, all this assumes all appts are incalls at her location.

I dont think I am missing the point at all, first off she does have a friend working with her and maybe they were helping each other out on the phone. (maybe?)

And I agree 12 is a large number, but realistically if your phone rings alot its not hard to book a few in advance and just roll with that..

Our phone rings 300+ times a day.. so if and Indys is popular, (which some are).. not that hard a thing to imagine that she could see 12 ppl over 16 hrs.. especially if she has 15 mins specials..

What I said, and I will repeat is that its probably not an everyday occurance.

All of this said, at the end of the day how many clients she see's is her perogative. If she has aspirations and goals she is trying to achieve, and she is willingly doing this, it comes down to her and is her business and we really can't judge her.

Just maybe a touch of discretion on her part not to talk numbers would probably be a good idea.

Not to prolong an argument, lol, but is she is indeed sharing her space (working with someone) and that space is not a 2 bedroom situation, then even less likely. Both sps need the same room, so it is just not possible.

She could get 50 phone calls in a day, but if she had 12 appts in a day, I know from experience that at least half of those attempted phone calls would be unanswered. Also, eperience proves that not all calls = an appt.

My main point is that whoever posted about her having 12 clients in one day on CL is lying and trying to make her look bad. It implies overtired, overused, and rushing thru appts, which is why it was done I suppose.

Personally I think it would be awesome to have that many appts in one day (when normally it would take several days to see that many lol), but realistically I know it won't happen even in a 16 hour day as an indy who sets up her own appts, and deals one on one with clients and potential callers.

Fortunateone.. I agree with you on almost everything you post.. but this. Why? Because I've done it!!!

I see max 2-3 clients now/day but only because I prefer to be low volume and therefore charge a higher rate.

When I used to charge a lower rate and also work in a separate incall from my home I would not only book my own clients myself but see easily 8-10 clients/day on average and on some days more! I would work from 8 am til midnight. I was working at the time very hard for a certain financial goal and believe me it can be done.

I would literally change my outgoing cell message to say ''I will be available to answer the phone at 12:30 pm when I was buzzing up a guy for noon for a 1/2 hr appt''.. and the guys would be calling til that time. I would say good bye to noon client... book the next one who would call me.. get in the shower and be ready in 10 minutes if necessary for the next one. You'd be amazed when the high tech biz was booming in the early 2000's how easy it was to do.

As for the suggestion from various people that it burns you out.. why? Only if you hate your job do you burn out. I had some fantastic clients back then.. who still send me messages even after they lost their jobs and could no longer afford such luxuries. I retain other clients from that time period to this day. Man those days were fun for me... these days are too but in a different way.

Set the right price and provide the right service and you can be as busy as you want to be. Probably 3/4 of my clients were 1/2 hr appts.. so realistically it's very easy if you're organized. Do the math... 8-10 1/2 hr appts is literally 4-5 hrs work, 12 would be 6 hrs and if 1/4 were 1 hr appts it's still very possible to do... even on a regular basis if you have more energy.

Keeping in mind that even as a full-service provider not all clients take full-service.. and many were happy in 10 or even 15 minutes and didn't take a full 1/2 hr or hr but still paid for it.

As for this particular girl I wish her well.. the online community outside of here can be vicious at times.. I love cerb for the protection from the real world and the community it provides :)

• Like 2

Carrie, excellent post. While not easy and perhaps a bit of a challenge to average this every day, your insight is helpful as a rebuttal to other comments.

I agree with the burnout comment too. So long as you are enjoying your job, burnout is less likely. Many in the high tech industry were working long and hard hours, but because this is something that they had a passion for, they could do it. A break every now and then, just to recharge the batteries is probably essential, no matter what business you are working in.

I forgot to mention that when I did this.. I also accepted blocked calls and did not verify clients. I always rented an apt close to a payphone..and had them call when they arrived before giving them my address.

Even when I first started an incall while I was in school in Toronto.. I would easily see 3 clients in an evening when I got home from a long day of studies and an hour travel back and forth on the subway each day.

This was before the days of cell phone/internet use. I worked with 3 other girlfriends (we had a duplex with 2-2 bedroom appts) and we would get guys to call us from a payphone right across the street from our house.

We shared one phone and advertised in an ad in the Now magazine.... Often if the girl of their interest was busy we would say would you like to see another girl? and most often they would''. It was the closest thing I ever had to being in a brothel :)

Many in the high tech industry were working long and hard hours, but because this is something that they had a passion for, they could do it. A break every now and then, just to recharge the batteries is probably essential, no matter what business you are working in.

And recharge their batteries they did! with us!

High tech clients were the absolute best. They were making tons of money.. working long hours and often a lunchtime quicky was something they were so grateful for.. I was often apologizing to men during the lunch hour because I was already booked with back to back appts. which is why I worked also in the early mornings.. and I'm soooo not a morning person.

Early morning regulars .. would bring me my morning coffee.

I know I was a bit unusual with my volume some days but I wasn't the only one. Shannon (now long retired) and I would compete some days.. while Val and Angela would look at us with both wonderment and exhaustion if they saw 3 clients in a day.

Hey.. there's a saying. Want something done right? Give it to a busy person :p

Well thank you all for your input. If karine wrote that post she will lurn that there are stuff you can tell and some stuff you keep for yourself. Again thank you all, and my hart is with Karine.

There has been someone after her on that site for a while. They are pretty damn cold actually if you have read any of the previous posts. They are definitely not being posted by Karine.

I have been following this thread and thus far have kept my mouth shut.

And Karine has not chimed in, so at this point, it's just speculation as to whether she or someone out to bash her or she wrote it. And I don't think she needs to justify or defend herself in this manner - again not what CERB is about, right?

Nevertheless, we are commenting on something written on CL. I don't believe it should be discussed here on CERB. It's negative and not in the spirit of what this board is all about.

Cheek to Cheek was the only other member commenting to point that out.

I guess it will be up to the MOD to correct me if I am wrong.

With that being said, my only other comment would be - leave it where it was initiated from - on CL.

• Like 3

Your right, Angela, the list shit should not be brought up here...BUT,,,, I had to say something ONLY because it was mentioned on here. I wanted to defend her and show her a little compassion...(what goes around , comes around) because I knew people would read this thread.....and like I said earlier, I would certainly appreciate it if someone would do the same if it was happening to me.