I found the solution to pay your bills!

Dollars for Gold!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited....they will send me 20 dollars just for sending something..even if i don't except theit offer i get to keep the 20 bucks...woohoo...i can pay my bills,pay my taxes and go shopping...damn...that's a magical 20 dollars...lmao...that commerical drives me nuts....

anyone else have a commercial they just love or hate?

I don't currently have a television, but anything sexist in commercials, especially for children, bothers me. I remember one awhile back for some sort of cooking toys for girls and they said "Wow! Just like Mom!" about 8 times. As if men don't like to cook? I know so many men who love cooking!

I kind of miss commercials. Especially the really funny Canadian Tire ones lol! I haven't had cable or satellite for about 3 years so I watch my favourite shows online, eliminating all commercials.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... As if men don't like to cook? I know so many men who love cooking!

Darn tootin'! Although I lean more to baking. (And' date=' being a [b']man[/b], you can be sure this love translates directly into owning plenty of kitchen toys!!) Unfortunately, I don't have any old or broken gold to mail to Anthony Sullivan.

I always get a kick out of the ones for the auto insurance co....where they have the couple tearing down the road with a mattress on top of their out of control car, a bowling ball in the passengers lap and she is asking about the cat...! Cracks me up everytime! :lol:

I like the old IKEA commercial where the woman runs out and she's yelling "start the car! START THE CAR!". Lol. And the Stella Artois commercial with the pirate ship in the fountain. Pirates rock!

Posted via Mobile Device

I am not a huge fan of any commercial in

series of commercials. I mean why? We have parental warnings for violence, bad language, etc. at the start of movies, TV shows, etc. for children. Can we not have a warning before these commercials start to warn us guys that it is time to leave the room...ha ha.

I think it is called the slap and chop?

I know it sells for $19.95 and if you call now you get 2

" Fetticine, Linguine, Martini, Bikini "

Does that ring a bell to anyone?

And ProActive solution endorsed by celebrities.

I think it is called the slap and chop?

I know it sells for $19.95 and if you call now you get 2

" Fetticine, Linguine, Martini, Bikini "

Does that ring a bell to anyone?

.... especially the part where he says, "You're gonna love my nuts...."

I crack up every time I hear him say that!!! :lol:

Its actually the only reason I bought one!!! It makes me smile literally every time I use it!!

Its actually the only reason I bought one!!! It makes me smile literally every time I use it!!

So tell us Belle, now as a proud owner... do you love his nuts ?

Guest S**a*Q

Babies scare the crap out of me... I've never held a baby or changed a diaper. I worry that they might break if i hold them. *(You can't replace someone's baby if you drop it)

So any commercials that are Pampery or Playschooly creep me out, cause it's got them baby-folk in it. I tune out the commercial or talk to whoevers in the room. :)

They kinda remind me of little creepy crawling leprechauns... :S

Ok, I love love love the Your Heritage moments. You know, the old-timey commercials about famous Canadians or moments in history.

Personally, my favourite was always the one about neurosurgeon Dr. Wilder Penfield and the burnt toast chick. "I smell....burnt toast!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNdM9JhTPJw

That one and the one about the Inukshuks: "Now the people will know we were here."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd86ov04mqI

And just for good measure, I really love the old Log Driver's Waltz.

Guest S**a*Q
Ok, I love love love the Your Heritage moments. You know, the old-timey commercials about famous Canadians or moments in history.

Personally, my favourite was always the one about neurosurgeon Dr. Wilder Penfield and the burnt toast chick. "I smell....burnt toast!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNdM9JhTPJw

That one and the one about the Inukshuks: "Now the people will know we were here."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd86ov04mqI

And just for good measure, I really love the old Log Driver's Waltz.

Erin you just reminded me of these...

"Hinterland's Who's Who."

*(Yay Beavers!)

Erin you just reminded me of these...

"Hinterland's Who's Who."

*(Yay Beavers!)

OH MY GOD. I love those as well! Maybe I'm just a nerd who prefers her commercials to be informative? Rather than selling something. HA.

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

There was a commercial about a weight scale truck stop on a highway and the guards are making a sandwich.. well they ran out of of mayonnaise you know when the knife is in the empty jar.

So when the Miracle Whip truck pulled up one of the guards put his foot on the scale so it was too heavy and they had to take a jar off the truck so he could pass..

So they are now making their sandwich and the pickle truck pulls up and the one guard asks... pickles? the guys says.. no no pickles.

Small things amuse small minds lol

The commercials that drive me crazy are:

Any Tim Hortons commercial (why do they have to be so low bugget and just plain awful)

And the Cash Man (Russell Oliver Jewlery in Toronto) Seriously the commercials are really bad from the trashy go-go dancers to a Halloween themed one airing in the summer.

Any Tim Hortons commercial (why do they have to be so low bugget and just plain awful)

And the Cash Man (Russell Oliver Jewlery in Toronto) Seriously the commercials are really bad from the trashy go-go dancers to a Halloween themed one airing in the summer.

But...but..he's the LOAN ARRANGER. I love him just for the badness of that pun.

"You're gonna love my nuts."

Additional Comments:

Just like Mel Lastman's son... "Who's better than bad boy? Noooobody!!" while dressed in ridiculous predictable prison garb.