Penny for your thoughts...

What do guys think of women (in general) that have lots of tattoo's?

I mean, maybe a few small ones, and maybe one or two large pieces...

I've asked guy friends and gotten some not so great answers, however for more than a few it was a huge turn -on............

Just wondering the general consensus on this.......

Lindsay put it best; I'm neutral about them. I don't seek out tattooed SPs, but I'm not turned off if a lady has them.

For me a few are ok. But I don't think I would really like full body parts painted. This could be full arms, legs or back. Although I can appreciate the 'art' in a tatoo and the meaning for who has it - I do really like skin! Like most things when done in a subtle way they leave some room for imagination.

I love lots of colourful tattoos, the more the merrier. It's a turn on! I love sleeves, tattoos on asses, tits, and especially down the sides of you body or on your belly! Mmm....

Never would've thought I was so particular about them, but reading the thread, I suddenly became aware of my individual tastes.

Being appreciative of most art forms, i've always admired the majority i've seen.....with the exception of:

- Obviously "home-made" or those created by a less than very talented artist...."prison-tats" or "my friend and I got drunk and heated a needle last night, then..."

- Old looking, faded, splotchy

- Guys' names

- Depictions of violent or aggressive subjects(don't get me wrong - cutesy dolphins and butterflies have been done to death, so originality is great!)

- and in recent years, i've discovered tats on a breast DON'T do it for me

Had a hairdresser for several years that had many beautiful, tasteful, brightly colored, artistic tattoos. Half-sleeve arms, back, torso. But I couldn't appreciate that one on her breast. Such an amazing, full, perky, voluptuous breast.....even had a gorgeous identical twin!(wink)

For some reason, I can't understand why a woman would feel THIS particular body part would require embellishment ???

Like smearing cheap lipstick and eyeshadow over the Mona Lisa's face !

Alright, certain i've tossed in more than my 2 cents.

little ones here and there i'm fine with. But the large colourful ones on different parts of the body put me in a different vibe altogether making it a huge turn off especially if they are so visible.

I like tattoos and I like the way they look. I plan on more, full sleeve, etc.

I find for every guy who finds them distasteful there's another who thinks it's hot as hell.

You can't win 'em all, you might as well do what you want.

Guest S**a*Q

Well I have tattoos and I have to say that I think it depends on the tattoo, the artist and who's wearing the tattoo.

I get all types of people coming up to me asking to see my back piece. From the elderly and younger ones as well. I don't get negative responses from any of the tattoos that I have. I don't think that people would come up to me and fake liking them, that would be putting them in an awkward situation for what... to lie to me that they like it? Lol!

I do have to say that the colorful ones get more attention. As do the larger pieces. Obviously they are more visible, so maybe that's why they get noticed first.

I think tattoos are much more accepted now, on men and women. The taboo seems to be lifted from it a little. I hope to eventually have almost 50% of myself covered. A full back, one full leg, two uppers arms and a few small pieces. *(I still make sure that they can be covered if need be... You never know... I once was a retail manager, I doubt that I'd get to that again but you never know when you want to look non-tatted. The visible ones are small and tasteful.)

When pieces are well done, they are art.

Period.

I am nothing but the canvas. ;)

It depends how many and where they are, to me i would prefer no tatoos, but the 2 SP's on here that I like the most have a few tatoos,but nothng over stating.

A body full of tatoos would be a deal breaker as is eye brow piercings or a nose ring, a ring in the lip don`t even call me, I find most facial and nipple piercings unattractive.

I like tattoos and I like the way they look. I plan on more, full sleeve, etc.

I find for every guy who finds them distasteful there's another who thinks it's hot as hell.

You can't win 'em all, you might as well do what you want.

I want one or two so bad but I had got an email asking if I had them and it made me think twice. This is my body so I may go for it but what I want I feel right now as an SP I should not get done. May be the second choice for now, if I decide to. I will just have to do my homework as I don't want some crappy work done.

I love tattoo's, when ever I meet someone and they have have them I always ask to see the art work and they get excited and tell me all about them and where they got the work done and it is always a great conversation.

Personally Luxie, I am a very big fan of women with lots of tatoos. I think it's the biggest turn on, and find nothing sexier! ;)

Guest j**z

In June I had my first encounter with a tattooed lady.

She was going to meet me at the elevator and when the doors open I saw this beautiful tall blonde. She had this nice short dress on and I could see the tattoos on her arms and legs. When we got in the room she took off her dress she had some of the most beautiful tattoos I'v ever seen. That was a big turn on for me. She let me look at all her tattoos and she explaines meanings of some of them. I'm a fan of tattoos now! I am still seeing her and planning to see her for a long time.

I love them, and for someone that has none himself, I look at as body art, not tattoo's.;) There is ladies that I have met,their body art is so tastefully done, I find it very appealing and very erotic in ways.:-D

Guest S**a*Q
And such a lovely canvas Sara. ;)

Aw you're a sweetheart :) Thanks doll!

Guest S**a*Q

I have a thing for boys without tattoos

I like the preppy boys I guess, not sure, maybe I need to be the one that's out there...

I just prefer my boys, (on that note, long term boyfriends are the boys I'm talking about here... Fun humpy boyz, don't matter what they have...) to be tattoo free, or maybe have a few little ones, but I'm not initially attracted to someone with a lot of tattoos.

I am pansexual and attracted to attitudes, so I'm sure that I could very well fall in love with someone with tattoos, but initially I would feel like they were going to outshine me, tattoo-wise...

*(Yes I understand that i'm strange... ;) hehe)

Body art.....I like them when they fit a person. For me any tats have the significant that ta moko do to the Maori.

Tats that tell a story or have great meaning will always be beautiful regardless of how large or discreet they are.

The I-got-it-cause-I-was-drunk tats I can do without seeing. heh.

It's becoming difficult to find people (especially SP's) without any tattoos...so if you don't like them and don't have them, market that aspect!

Guest s******ecan****

I like both. Women without body art turn me on. But I also find some body art to be very sexy. Generally though for me and tatoos I believe the old saying "sometimes less is more" sums up my view best.

Personally I have never been a big fan of tats however it is not even on my radar when it comes to deciding if I will see a lady or not.

It doesn't matter how many tats a person has or doesn't have it will never change the person you are and that's the most important thing.

I love lots of colourful tattoos, the more the merrier. It's a turn on! I love sleeves, tattoos on asses, tits, and especially down the sides of you body or on your belly! Mmm....

Being a biker and surrounded by people with tats I prefer cute ones then Skeleton heads(sorry capitalman) or blood tats.