Is it o.k to contact for rate info? I sent a txt but no reply to rate. Just curious if that is something you do or do not ask. Thanks.

I would recheck the ad and make sure the info is not already there. If it is, some sps get annoyed to have a question asked that is already answered.

Once you confirm it is not anywhere in the ad, then of course ask. Depending on the sp you may or may not also be able to ask or will receive services info. if you do not receive that info, don't push for it, if she is one who will not (due to recent law changes) then she will stop communication with you if you press for it.

also, important is does she accept texts, or does the ad say phone call only, email only, no texts? another thing to check first lol

• Like 4

Another point to remember is that an unanswered text could simply mean that the lady in question was busy or is on personal time. If this is the case, for discretion purposes, I doubt they would text back after the fact unless you specifically gave consent to do so. I would follow up by whatever means requested (email, PM) or see if the lady perhaps has a website with more information.

Good luck.

• Like 5

Well said everyone. There is nothing wrong with asking rates (assuming the info wasn't already provided) so long as you are respectful (very important) and discreet. It is necessary information to have. Remember that you are not paying for services, only time. Choose your words accordingly. Assuming you did that, I suspect she was merely busy or away from her phone. Good luck.

Mikey

• Like 3

Is it o.k to contact for rate info? I sent a txt but no reply to rate. Just curious if that is something you do or do not ask. Thanks.

It also depends HOW you ask. a text "rates, available, restrictions" is completely different from "hello, my name is John and I would like to inquire about your one hour incall rate please".

Sometimes some of us just don't respond to these types of texts.

• Like 8

nothing wrong with asking what rates are, as long as it's done tastefully.

if by text, introduce yourself, say where you found the ad, and ask.

I get a lot of texts that say, 'rates'.

I don't know who you are, I don't know where you have seen my ad, and most of my ads ask you to look at my website (which has my rates, pictures, availability, etc.) but I certainly don't mind responding to an introductory text with some information about you attached to it.

Ladies will respond to your inquiries when it is done tastefully.

• Like 5

If you are respectful and ask in a polite way then yes it's fine to ask for rates

But remember you are asking for the cost of her time nothing sexual

P.s ..... most ladies will not respond to one word texts (rates?)

• Like 2

Thanks so much everyone. I see everyone's points and thank you for that. I will get it sorted out now I am sure :))