Ladies, how big a problem is

how often do clients show up under the influence?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. how often do clients show up under the influence?

• more than half of appointments
    • about half of appointments
    • less than 25% of appointments
    • rarely

Secondly: I often make my first contact after 10.00 pm. Damn it I work hard and I work late if you can't do the same you likely don't deserve me, and if I talk to a lady after 10:00 pm I like to think I can tell if she is a boozer or a stoner. If that is the case I'm courteous but I don't make the appointment .

....chavez

You're right-- the girls don't deserve you. They deserve much better. What a punishment it would be to be in your presence.

• Like 1

Man you guy are close minded. When I make an appointment I always ask if the lady would like to share a bottle of red wine , a bottle or white wine or would she prefer juice. ( I really don't care but I never offer any thing stonger than wine)

Secondly: I often make my first contact after 10.00 pm. Damn it I work hard and I work late if you can't do the same you likely don't deserve me, and if I talk to a lady after 10:00 pm I like to think I can tell if she is a boozer or a stoner. If that is the case I'm courteous but I don't make the appointment .

This thing about if a guy can perform after a glass or two of wine is bull shit. If after a guy has a glass or two of wine and you don't make him blow his load, maybe you need to examine at your ability.

If you need a tea drinking, early to bed, man maybe you need to advertise in the seniors only boards. That would be helpful to me. If you have reached that point, get off the bus, make room for the younger minded (not always younger) ladies that can keep up.

....chavez

I think you really dug yourself a huge hole here.

a) "Man you guy are close minded'

Perhaps everyone now thinks you may be very close minded yourself

b)"Damn it I work hard and I work late if you can't do the same you likely don't deserve me, and if I talk to a lady after 10:00 pm I like to think I can tell if she is a boozer or a stoner. If that is the case I'm courteous but I don't make the appointment ."

So I guess you Don't you think the ladies work hard? Ya you are right, they don't deserve you, as you seem to be a legend in your own mind. I find it hard to believe that you can be courteous.

c)If you need a tea drinking, early to bed, man maybe you need to advertise in the seniors only boards. That would be helpful to me. If you have reached that point, get off the bus, make room for the younger minded (not always younger) ladies that can keep up.

Making a statement about age is insulting.

• Like 1

Man you guy are close minded. When I make an appointment I always ask if the lady would like to share a bottle of red wine , a bottle or white wine or would she prefer juice. ( I really don't care but I never offer any thing stonger than wine)

This thing about if a guy can perform after a glass or two of wine is bull shit. If after a guy has a glass or two of wine and you don't make him blow his load, maybe you need to examine at your ability.

If you need a tea drinking, early to bed, man maybe you need to advertise in the seniors only boards. That would be helpful to me. If you have reached that point, get off the bus, make room for the younger minded (not always younger) ladies that can keep up.

....chavez

All responses to this post are right...I can't believe my eyes...we were talking about people being intoxicated..a glass or 2 of wine is a bit different...many of us even supply wine to help you unwind and relax...but a man especially a stranger we haven't met before showing up drunk on booze or drugs is so dangerous,disrespectful and foolish...i can't believe you ranted on like that...perhaps next time think before you write...

ps-i started a thread about this awhile back- http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17415

Wow someone was having a bad day that was RUDE!

many of you have flagged his post and I have issued a warning to him about it as well but since so many people have commented (quoted) the original thread I am leaving it... it is also a good reference for the ladies who screen and try to avoid rude guys.

....chavez

WOW! You are one pathetic character chavez. Great way to make an impression on the ladies. I'm sure you get loads of action with a piss poor attitude like that. Enjoy the palm sisters, because I am certain none of ladies on here will waste their time with someone like you!

WOW! You are one pathetic character chavez. Great way to make an impression on the ladies. I'm sure you get loads of action with a piss poor attitude like that. Enjoy the palm sisters, because I am certain none of ladies on here will waste their time with someone like you!

Couldn't have said it better myself, I was raised to treat ladies like a gentleman. You might think your gods gift to woman, but from the responses here, you might need a reality check

RG

I found this way back in the day when it was all out-calls, and worked late.

You know the old saying, "They only come out at night".

Now that I work mostly days and I can pick who I choose to see, I would save not very often.

Ahhh yes....I am all too familiar with this scenario. Working nights only for the most part and outcall only in Fort Mac....not just a booze problem. The worst is the crack heads....not a good time for me.

However, this has never ever happened in Ottawa or another major city for me.

Some drunk fellas are okay and sweet or funny etc., but SOME are NOT - ugg.

Nice choice mod. I was pretty sure this post would stay because of the vitriol it would enspire from some of the nice people on this board . I am sorry that I use the word "you" I certainly wasn't pointing a finger at any of the ladies that proceeded me in this topic. Speaking of which. Some have commented that I got off topic and the topic was about intoxicated potential clients not just a glass or two of wine. I don't remember any one commenting this to two of the member that proceeded me in the post. I think cheektocheek said some about ladies not seeing you if you have had a drink period. Fortunate one said some boards encourage newbies to drink........I find that disturbing. Both these posts proceeded mine.

Did I come across pretty strong? Yes. Was it intentional? Maybe. Will we see my appology here tomorrow? We will see.

Finally a word of thanks to Red Machine for wishing me good luck making appointments. I just came off a 7 hour marathon with three very fine ladies. As one of them said at the start . Look at that " a blond, a brunette and a red head". Actually I would have said mahogany, but then I'm not one to argue. Thanks Red Machine, I am doing quite well in the lady department, but a little luck never hurts.

Did I come across pretty strong? Yes. Was it intentional? Maybe. Will we see my appology here tomorrow? We will see.

It's incredibly likely that you're not as important as you think you are. Often the need to be controversial comes from insecurity. It's a 2 year old's approach to the world. Any attention is good, right? Unfortunately, in adulthood this tendency results in a lack of real success. Thus, the boasts about sexual escapades. Paid escapades, mind you. You are sad and probably feel sad, but I wonder how pity feels. For all your shouting, a man whining for pity is no man at all.

• Like 3

Ahhh yes....I am all too familiar with this scenario. Working nights only for the most part and outcall only in Fort Mac....not just a booze problem. The worst is the crack heads....not a good time for me.

However, this has never ever happened in Ottawa or another major city for me.

Some drunk fellas are okay and sweet or funny etc., but SOME are NOT - ugg.

Yes, Dorinda, it was Fort Mac, Grande Prairie, Fort St. John, Peace River, Dawson Creek and Prince George where I experienced all of those problems. If you weren`t willing to work late, you couldn`t work for the agency as day calls weren`t common.

I guess not much has changed in Fort Mac since then...

Thank goodness for Ottawa, where were not bound by those restrictions of having to see guys only at night. Seeing a continual stream of men under the influence wears a girl down pretty quick.

• Like 1

I think someone like Chavez needs to be reminded that the sps see a lot more guys than he could possibly see sps, and that they are speaking from experience. So believe it if an sp tells you that drunk and high guys most of the time are incapable of cumming, and the danger is in are they going to accept that they have chosen (by choosing drugs and alcohol) to make cumming impossible, or are they going to blame the sp. And once they blame the sp for not performing a miracle, are they going to get abusive, physically or verbally, or are they going to get pushy and demand to stay past the paid time until they do? And since almost every single sp has the same story, that is a lot of guys doing the same thing and proving the same experience.

And imagine that each and every sp has experienced this at least once, and for some many many times over, then now tell me that you know better than she does, based on your one experience: yourself.

Besides, already you tell me that you will blame the sp if you cannot cum, if you had had one too many we'll assume, and most likely be one of those sorts who she will never see again, or will be the one to lead her into no calls after 10pm, and no sharing a bottle of wine. It may come as a surprise to you that the majority of guys do not consider 'party" girls good sps, and would rather she was sober, not drunk or high in order to do this job. An sp who needs a couple of drinks (or more), E, coke, meth, whatever, to get through an appt is not someone who is happy doing this work. Is that really who you want to spend time with? You think she is a good time party girl, when in fact she loathes you, views you as a walking wallet, and is foggily trying to figure out a way to persuade you to give her more of it.

My guess is chavez is under 25, possibly 21, and we can see more comments about his maturity in the thread about the 21 year olds from a week or so ago lol.

• Like 1

And I assume the little luck you are referring to is that those fine ladies you met have not read this thread??

I just came off a 7 hour marathon with three very fine ladies. As one of them said at the start . Look at that " a blond, a brunette and a red head". Actually I would have said mahogany, but then I'm not one to argue. Thanks Red Machine, I am doing quite well in the lady department, but a little luck never hurts.
  • Like 1

It's incredibly likely that you're not as important as you think you are. Often the need to be controversial comes from insecurity. It's a 2 year old's approach to the world. Any attention is good, right? Unfortunately, in adulthood this tendency results in a lack of real success. Thus, the boasts about sexual escapades. Paid escapades, mind you. You are sad and probably feel sad, but I wonder how pity feels. For all your shouting, a man whining for pity is no man at all.

I think at this point enough has been said, by everyone. As you pointed out, right now it seems a lot more like a desire for attention.

The more people keep this sub-topic alive the more he wins. Best strategy for internet trolls is to just let them flame out or become contributing members to the community (I've seen it happen I swear!).

On to the drunk horndogs!:roll:

• Like 2

Guest S***dst***
I think someone like Chavez needs to be reminded that the sps see a lot more guys than he could possibly see sps, and that they are speaking from experience. So believe it if an sp tells you that drunk and high guys most of the time are incapable of cumming, and the danger is in are they going to accept that they have chosen (by choosing drugs and alcohol) to make cumming impossible, or are they going to blame the sp.

My guess is chavez is under 25, possibly 21, and we can see more comments about his maturity in the thread about the 21 year olds from a week or so ago lol.

A) Cocaine is actually an Anaphrodisiac (opposite of aphrodisiac) in chronic users. Cocaine is known to decrease your chance at getting and/or maintaining an errection. True it gives you the feeling of an aphrodisiac/euphoria (I hear, haven't tried it) it's just in your head; not the little one down below.

B) Alchohol http://www.al-hikmah.org/alcohol-aphrodisiac-or-inhibitor-of-sex.htm

Seems like a legit research site. Speaks for itself about sexual in-arrousal of alchohol.

C) Wow, "rude" is a tame word to describe Chavez's post. That much arrogance amazed even me. The follow up post was actually a good argument.. until you decided to throw in the attitude and ego at the end.

D) "My guess is chavez is under 25, possibly 21, and we can see more comments about his maturity in the thread about the 21 year olds from a week or so ago lol"

Why must people always jump on this train? It is likely but what purpose does it server other than to provoke him. Doing so is immature aswell ...

Finally a word of thanks to Red Machine for wishing me good luck making appointments. I just came off a 7 hour marathon with three very fine ladies. Thanks Red Machine, I am doing quite well in the lady department, but a little luck never hurts.

Good for you Chavez! Personally I have never felt the need to brag about my conquest and I never count on luck when making a appointment I like to think it is my good manners and the respect I show the ladies that account for my successes.

I like you Amelia. :D

I like her too :). She's pretty awesome. I hope to meet her one day :).

Man, reading Chavez's comments really bummed me out, thank goodness Amelia saved me.

I think it's safe to say: drugs=bad.

Thanks very much ladies :-) Nice to know my ability to insult people is so appealing! Very kind of you all.

On the topic of inebriation, I find that guys suffer more from the effects of alcohol the day after the binge. Guys who have never had trouble getting hard or staying hard suddenly can't get hard at all after a night of partying.

They say: this has never happened to me before!

I say: Were you partying last night?

They almost always say: yes I was.

This doesn't hold true for every guy but alcohol is often the culprit. So not only is inebriation ill-advised on the day of your appointment with us, but the effects last into the next day. I'm sorry to say, your phalluses are fallible! Or is that phalli?

xoxo Amelia

• Like 1

Well, yes it can be immature depending on what the intention of the comment was. I replied to one of his posts and admit it was not the best way to do it but the message I wanted to give was that a lady who decides to spend time with someone expects respect and I did not see any of it in his reply.

Why must people always jump on this train? It is likely but what purpose does it server other than to provoke him. Doing so is immature as well ...

However yes, let's not make the thread about that unfortunate situation and go back to the original topic, perhaps a thread on respect and approaches can be started but also not mentioning any particular names.

So, back to the original post I have never been in a situation were a client shows under the influence of alcohol or drugs. So thank you for the ladies who have been through that experience and commented how they handled it. It will help me have some idea of what to do if it ever happens to me.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... alcohol is often the culprit ... I'm sorry to say, your phalluses are fallible! Or is that phalli? ...

Maybe that's why they call it being "phalli-down drunk".

I reciently came down to Moncton from Toronto and there i generally worked in a FS massage parlor that was open late so I have experienced for myself the horribleness of drunkin customers. Now that i am totally independant I became very choosy when it comes to customers under the influence. If I know your drunk when you call I will not book you (most dont show up anyway) For those who slip through I will not turn them away but I will ask how much they have had and if anything else and let them know that i am not responsible for the outcome of the session and give them the option to rebook for another time drink free...

there is no sence in wasting any time both yours and mine and getting aggrivated in the process for something that isnt actually gonna happen.

On the other hand I have been in the situation whereby the customer has brought wine or drinks with him. I only accept unopened beverages and no food....(for safety)

To be gracious I will have one small drink with conversation but thats it then its onto the fun.

Damn it I work hard and I work late if you can't do the same you likely don't deserve me

My heart is shattered. You mean I don't deserve you as a client? How will I make it in this world? Somebody console me! :butt: