Question regarding hotels.

When visiting an SP at her in call location, do you prefer ....

a hotel over a motel

high end over economy

a single room or a suite

downtown, east end or west end

Thank you for your input!

A hotel offers more discretion than a roadside motel. IMO

Just not a dive, which I cannot see you getting.

Suites are much more roomier. ;-)

You could always mix it up Meg and have incalls in the various parts of Ottawa. West and South End work for me. hint :-D

My first experience was in a motel. Found it lacked privacy, now prefer hotels (or motel that has privacy)

For high end vs economy...the only thing I would want is clean, comfortable and private...if you can get that in economy, works for me

Single room works for me.

As for downtown, east or west end...no difference...I've got a 3 1/2 -4 hr drive to Ottawa, I just need the address to punch in my gps

My 2 cents

RG

Guest S***dst***

Hotels are much more discreet and maintained.

One room would be my preference (obviously barring a bathroom amd/or kitchen :P)

Option 4! South end! lol everyone lives in the west/east/downtown but I live in the "dirty south" I've become use to travelling so it really makes little difference where I need to go

I think the minto downtown has been my favorite location thus far to visit.

a hotel over a motel

high end over economy

a single room or a suite

1. Hotel.
  2. Mid range, really I'm there to see the beautiful lady, as long as the place is clean it doesn't matter.
  3. Either
  4. Either. West end has been misrepresented, sames goes for Barrhaven.

I prefer West or South. Downtown is a pain with traffic and parking.

Room type doesn't matter, as long as it is clean. I'm there to spend time with a beautiful lady.

Agreed, hotels are more discrete and maintained.

Prefer an upscale place. The amenities like sheets and towels are better and the rooms do not look worn down. I find these things help set the mood. Nothing worse that drying off with a ratty old scratchy towel or a room that has a stale lingering smell.

Suites have a sofa. It is nice to sit down, change gears, have a drink and have a little chat and tease time to set the mood. I find necking and fondling fully clothed on the sofa to be very arousing. It sets the mood for the remainder of the encounter.

Downtown. I only hobby in the daytime during the week. Nothin' beats a nooner.

Favourite places to date, Minto suites, Albert at Bay for suites, Marriot on Kent and the Westin for single rooms. The latter two, if only for the comfortable beds and sheets. I love the feel of 800 count Egyptian brushed cotton on my bottom when she is on top and riding me hard.

The bottom line, you are there to meet the courtesan. However, for good or for bad, I personally have found that the place and amenities to affect the enjoyment of my encounters. The place reflects the person.

• Like 1

Meg

In my opinion it's all about ambience and the overall affect one feels when they come to visit your in call location....... Since you're a very classy lady, I would suggest :

A high class hotel in downtown ottawa, suite or room, doesn't really matter too much..........

Hotels are usually more discreet than motels. Single room or suite doesn't matter as long as the room is clean and decent size with at least a Queen size bed.

The answer for location depends on the time and day of the week. Typically during the week, my choice is downtown as it's close to work as I prefer daytime visits. On the weekends, all three locations work as I'm out and about during the day. I'm not a nightime hobbiest. For those who are probably downtown is best.

as long as the place is clean, i don't mind hotel vs motel. i'm there to spend time with the lady an not to admire the room. as for location i don't mind.

• Like 1

suite hotels hotels are nice but not neccesary

depends on SP as on as she is comfortable

only thing i do not like is keylocks on elevator

• Like 1

Guest ***nsut***jr

I would prefer a hotel. Higher end the better. Location would ideally be central. Downton is fine or preferred. You also need to think of your comfort level of the location. Motels are generally a non starter for me when I travel.

JSJ

a hotel over a motel

high end over economy

a single room or a suite

Posted via Mobile Device

I have to disagree the place reflects the person.

In some cases maybe. However I have stayed all over .. from the big suites at the hilton lac leamy (500$) to the dreadful econolodge (100$)

I don't have a credit card therefore my options are limited and very few hotels will accept a cash deposit.

There have been times the only hotels thats will accept a cash deposit are "fully booked" or I can no longer go back to certain hotels because they don't want want me there and the staff is unpleasant and ignorant towards me or give me the third degree.

This limits my options and when I get stuck I just go to a motel which accepts a cash deposit. (econolodge - plan F ) it may not be the marriott or the crowne plaza but sometimes I have no choice, it is nerve racking and not my cup of tea but my options are limited.

You are coming to see me right and have fun, not the room.

• Like 2

I don't have a real preference. As mentioned in previous posts, as long as the motel/hotel is clean and fairly discreet.

I guess other factors in the decision over hotel/motel might include:

- cost

- availability of parking (free or otherwise)

- location (easy to get to, etc)

- depending on frequency of use, maybe a loyalty program might be a factor

I've stayed at some really quaint motels and unfortunately, at some really shabby hotels. A little homework (via web, an in-person visit and recos from cerb folks) will help with making choices.

As for location - I liked the idea of different parts of the city. I know there are newly built hotels in the west end (Holiday Inn Express on Richmond Road) and near the airport as well.

This sort of reminds me of the Field of Dreams movie - "if you build it, they will come"... In your case, "if you rent a room, gentleman callers will find you..." :-)

CM

I have to disagree the place reflects the person.

In some cases maybe. However I have stayed all over .. from the big suites at the hilton lac leamy (500$) to the dreadful econolodge (100$)

I don't have a credit card therefore my options are limited and very few hotels will accept a cash deposit.

There have been times the only hotels thats will accept a cash deposit are "fully booked" or I can no longer go back to certain hotels because they don't want want me there and the staff is unpleasant and ignorant towards me or give me the third degree.

This limits my options and when I get stuck I just go to a motel which accepts a cash deposit. (econolodge - plan F ) it may not be the marriott or the crowne plaza but sometimes I have no choice, it is nerve racking and not my cup of tea but my options are limited.

You are coming to see me right and have fun, not the room.

You can get a pre-paid credit card...that will solve your problems! I believe you can buy them even at shoppers!

Unfortunately most hotels won't take the prepaid cards. I don't know the reason behind it but I do know it to be true.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've found a beautiful upscale hotel down-town wich accept prepaid. The only problem? If you want to work there, you have to pay your whole stay in cash on arrival. Ouch!

Guest W***ledi*Time
Unfortunately most hotels won't take the prepaid cards. I don't know the reason behind it but I do know it to be true.

My assumption is that hotels and car rental agencies dislike anonymous cards, because they want to have a credit card they can charge for damages, unexpected cleaning, etc. after the fact. Cars and hotel rooms are expensive things, and the costs of damage to them can quickly run into very significant money, beyond the amount that has been loaded onto a prepaid card.

BMO has a prepaid credit card with you name on it and I have not had a problem using it and there are no annual fees so far so good for me

Meg it has just occured to me that since you are in Ottawa you have an option available to only a select few of Canadians. Perhaps you should offer your in call in the Parliament Buildings or the PM's office. Now here me out! My reasoning behind this plan is simple. I figure that these people, Conservatives, Liberals, NDP, Green or whatever have been screwing us for so long it is time for a little payback! What do you think, maybe they could add a statue of you next to Queen Victoria or Elizabeth II?? Possibly even add you to the "Famous Five" sorry now the "Famous Six" consisting of Emily Murphy, Irene Parlby, Nellie McClung, Louise McKinney, Henrietta Edwards and Meg!

Everyone contact your MP and let's make this happen!

As is most remarked here, any clean hotel or finer motel is acceptable. Honestly, i'm often so nervo-shocked walking in, it's everything just to get into the elevator and hit the correct button.

Once the door opens and i'm stricken with that first, highly anticipated visual reward, it's all about the lady.

Typically, nothing short of a swarm of locusts in the room would distract me following that......well, maybe a sudden knock at the door.

For me, preferred locale is downtown, central east.

-Odd first for me just over a week ago -

Met with a very, very lovely young lady from T2T just before 11pm at Albert at Bay on a week night.

(well-deserved review to follow once permission granted by/through agency or lady. Not-yet-reviewed newcomer?....waiting on reply?)

Anyway...the hotel.....very, very nice and spacious suite.

2 Queen bed bedroom, living/sitting room, kitchen, washroom.

Although.....had to buzz the reception desk from outside intercom by entrance.

Bzzzzzz......"Name and room number, please?"....errr ?

You've gotta walk right by the recp. desk towards the elevators, too.

.....for anyone who might be bothered.

Avoided and didn't catch any possible gaze in the peripherals of my thousand yard stare from the tall, attractive blonde behind the desk.

Walking by, swinging my little Godiva gift bag of goodies, I felt like I may as well have been carrying a fully-inflated blow-up doll under my arm.

Well, maybe not that bad.

I know how it feels..lol

The worst is when I used to have to come down and get my guests to avoid the buzzers.

I always felt awkward in the elevator next to the silent uncomfortable couple lol. fml.

As is most remarked here, any clean hotel or finer motel is acceptable. Honestly, i'm often so nervo-shocked walking in, it's everything just to get into the elevator and hit the correct button.

Once the door opens and i'm stricken with that first, highly anticipated visual reward, it's all about the lady.

Typically, nothing short of a swarm of locusts in the room would distract me following that......well, maybe a sudden knock at the door.

For me, preferred locale is downtown, central east.

-Odd first for me just over a week ago -

Met with a very, very lovely young lady from T2T just before 11pm at Albert at Bay on a week night.

(well-deserved review to follow once permission granted by/through agency or lady. Not-yet-reviewed newcomer?....waiting on reply?)

Anyway...the hotel.....very, very nice and spacious suite.

2 Queen bed bedroom, living/sitting room, kitchen, washroom.

Although.....had to buzz the reception desk from outside intercom by entrance.

Bzzzzzz......"Name and room number, please?"....errr ?

You've gotta walk right by the recp. desk towards the elevators, too.

.....for anyone who might be bothered.

Avoided and didn't catch any possible gaze in the peripherals of my thousand yard stare from the tall, attractive blonde behind the desk.

Walking by, swinging my little Godiva gift bag of goodies, I felt like I may as well have been carrying a fully-inflated blow-up doll under my arm.

Well, maybe not that bad.

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

You got that right!

"No sorry, we don't accept that. Those are like debit cards." :ablow:

My assumption is that hotels and car rental agencies dislike anonymous cards, because they want to have a credit card they can charge for damages, unexpected cleaning, etc. after the fact. Cars and hotel rooms are expensive things, and the costs of damage to them can quickly run into very significant money, beyond the amount that has been loaded onto a prepaid card.

Wrinkled is right. its about damages etc... and whether or not, you'll have any xtra cash available on it if there are damages...( i have a crappy 2nd job at a motel...paying off debt...yeehaw)... HOWEVER, not all front desk people are versed in what a prepaid card looks like or trained to deny them...lol... as some will take whatever you hand em so long as they can go back to sleep...lol... not me, of course :wink:

HOWEVER, not all front desk people are versed in what a prepaid card looks like or trained to deny them...lol... as some will take whatever you hand em so long as they can go back to sleep...lol... not me, of course :wink:

Hotels want to be able to do an imprint on the card and those prepaid cards do not have the raised numbers like they do on credit cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc. I have a regular credit card and then I have one of those prepaid ones for online shopping and it has raised numbers on it. I had heard of the problems surrounding these prepaid cards at hotels/renting a car so I tried the prepaid one I had with the raised numbers and the person at the front desk didn't say anything. And then I rented a car another time with no problems. The only difference with regular credit cards and prepaid is that with prepaid once something is charged, it is taken off the card immediatley unlike other credit cards. Not sure why hotels worry about these prepaid cards. I know where to get the prepaid one with the raised numbers on it. PM me.