Busty Lana, Sophie, Bella (Naughty Playmate) and Sophia? Girls from Freddy

Guest element145

Just looking for info on one or all of these girls from Fredericton as I'm looking to start seeing one of these on a periodic basis. Let me know how your experience went and are they the real deal? Any info would be appreciated thanks!

Hope the Gentlemen dont mind if I chime in?

Busty lana is wonderful lady that you should meet! I have yet to meet in person but often chat and she is a warm loving women for sure! Oh my gosh, she has my attention! Smart, kind and a pleasure to know!

• Like 1

Hope the Gentlemen dont mind if I chime in?

Busty lana is wonderful lady that you should meet! I have yet to meet in person but often chat and she is a warm loving women for sure! Oh my gosh, she has my attention! Smart, kind and a pleasure to know!

Go with Freddygirl dude!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Freddigirl posts regularly on cl and has an account here but I'm not sure how often she checks it. I'd highly recommend her if you like college student-aged blondes. She's very friendly and talented.

I haven't met Lucy Diamond yet (just hasn't worked out) but when I've communicated with her she was very friendly and professional and she has a great reputation.

• Like 1

Lucy Diamond is great!

on a slightly different note is busty lana still around? No recent posts or backpage traffic

Posted via Mobile Device

on a slightly different note is busty lana still around? No recent posts or backpage traffic

Posted via Mobile Device

I did see an ad couple weeks ago. But also know she is usually on part time. So I suggest to make contact and if she able to she would get back to ya.

Guest *******naF***dy

backpage doesnt work half the time anyhow. I say on my twitter if Im available and I have a cell you can mssg.