Hey everyone.

Not sure if this is the right section or not, but had a question for the community. I'm going to be travelling in the US at the end of the month (California, specifically), and was wondering about the Hobbying scene down there.

Any experiences or advice to share? Or is it to be avoided due to the risks?

Thanks all!

The US relies heavily on screening. So, if you can be verified by a provider, then you can enjoy. However, if you are not verified, most will not see you as they don't know if you are LE.

There are various screening sites to use.

• Like 2

I have but wouldn't do so now, risk is too great.

Police can use entrapment, so unless you've done your legwork and know the ladies reputation avoid. Using BP or CL is a no no.

The risk of getting caught is being barred from the states.

• Like 3

Was in California early this year and tried to make a booking, Luckily I had a second phone I use for Hobbying and keep on vibrate only. Plain clothed cops came to the bar and made a call on their mobile as they walked past most everyone, my starting vibrating from the time he started the call until he hung up, they then left. Close call - never again!

Additional Comments:

Yes, certainly a big lesson learned!

• Like 4

Its pretty much the same as here. Pick an established lady and have your references ready. They'll take Canadian references providing they are also established and have a web presence.

• Like 3

I second the erotic review recommendation. If you have some reviews on there, it can help. Some cities have other sites that are hard to find. San Diego has SCASP for instance. Where is Cali will you be? I was recently in SD.

I used to go the US regularly for shopping or day trips all the time. Now I find their border guards are obnoxious and do everything to deter me. Kind of a joke that I get advertising mail from Las Vegas and Florida that want me to spend money there.

Final straw was having a swat team surround my car and some a'hole pointing an M16 at me. After pulling my seats out and having dogs sniff my car they say ok with a smile. Turned around and never ever going back.

• Like 1

Be very careful. Make sure you look for references when choosing. The laws there are way different then in Canada.

Have fun and stay safe!

• Like 1

Its pretty much the same as here. Pick an established lady and have your references ready. They'll take Canadian references providing they are also established and have a web presence.

I would have to agree with Emma (based on my limited experience in the US) it's not that much different then here but you need to realize that they generally take enforcement in the US more seriously but if you do your research... stick to reputable ladies you should be fine just like here in Canada.

• Like 1

Hey everyone.

Thanks for the information and suggestions. I figured I'd post a quick follow-up.

As suggested, I signed up for a couple of review sites, and did some research. I messaged several ladies, and surprisingly received only 1 response. I provided all of the information required for her screening, and then never heard back.

So it was a disappointment that I didn't get to spend any time with any California Girls, but I was able to console myself with some fine California wines!

Thanks for the feedback everyone!