I think if you have new user under your name you will have to wait until much later. That would be the very least. If everyone is easily accepted to the group then no more discussion than what is on the public board can take place.

Wildstallion has 811 posts and Fresh has 157 posts. They are members because they have publicly proven to be good contributers over the past years and are happy to relate there experiences to help the group. Anyone wanting to become a member should start sharing there experiences. The group was made for contributers to share info without exposing a business or employee publicly.

• Like 4

Thanks for starting the group usernametaken it has led to a lot more open dialogue that we have all been wanting to happen for a long time, good thing you are more computer savoy than some of us older members.

Edited by wildstallion
spelling

Just to let some of you know, the group was created to protect names of businesses and employees from the public to a certain degree. As some of these businesses may not be aware an employee may be offering a happy end. Those who where invited to the group are members who contribute weekly or semi weekly. We are not looking for lurkers. Keep posting your experiences on the wpg massage thread on a regular basis and we would be more than happy to add new members. Remember you don't have to use specific names when posting publically.

hope this helps,

• Like 3

I would also like an invite, back after a short time off.

Thanks,

Can you please send me an invite? Thank you.

I would like an invite as well

I'd like an invite, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to let some of you know, the group was created to protect names of businesses and employees from the public to a certain degree. As some of these businesses may not be aware an employee may be offering a happy end. Those who where invited to the group are members who contribute weekly or semi weekly.We are not looking for lurkers. Keep posting your experiences on the wpg massage thread on a regular basis and we would be more than happy to add new members. Remember you don't have to use specific names when posting publically.

hope this helps,

Start posting your recommendations.

• Like 4

Send me an invite too...a lurker who has never posted before...

Did you even read this thread? The guy who started clearly states who he would let in.

• Like 1