What hair colour really gets you going?

Sooo Ive been blonde since I can remember & it really does me justice

Was Sooo sad when I was brunette.. Soo went right back to blonde !!

I'll be blonde til I pass .. Lol

Now wondering what hair colour really turns you on ??

I find the hair and eye combo dictate the turn on, but on hair colour alone, auburn rocks.

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

For me it has more to do with the person than the hair itself. If she feels beautiful and sexy herself, then it can't help but show through regardless of hair color. I've seen women pull off black brunette blonde red blue or purple and look awesome everytime. While the different colors may entirely change their look, I can't say one is lesser than another. It's largely to do with attitude of the wearer. That all said, i have been known to be partial to red or auburn hehe.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I've never had a preference. I've been attracted to women with every colour of hair, skin, eyes, and with a range of ages and shapes.

My type, if I have one, is kind, genuine, and clever. Everything else is details.

I'm very attracted to blondes. I'm naturally a brunette but it doesn't suit me and find it ages me. Blonde suits my fair skin and warms me up. Lol. Everytime I see an attractive blonde, I can't help but stop and look . Lol.

Shay, if you don't mind me saying so, I think you look hot with blonde hair. Met you once briefly at one of the very first Lyla socials.

• Like 1

It's not the hair that makes the woman, it's the woman that make's the hair.

Any colour is fine with me as long as it suits the woman.

• Like 1

There is one particular lady who I find extremely attractive so I guess I would have to say her hair colour... but the reality is I kinda have to agree with someguy... I think she makes the hair colour sexy not the hair colour makes her sexy... I am pretty sure if she changed her hair colour or even shaved her head it would not matter to me.

Just my Opinion

Always a fan of variety so I can be attracted to all colours (and lengths), but if I had to pick one it's red hair for me.

This is also assuming we're only talking naturally occurring colours. My attention is always grabbed (in a positive way!) by someone who was creative or adventurous with dye, and gone blue or added green streaks, etc.

Do an image google search for "northern lights hair" and tell me that doesn't look cool?! :)

Pink, purple, blue, aqua!

I love hair colour that you can not found in nature.

Basically anything that is "mermaid" hair get my vote.

I mean how can you not love "sunset hair" ?

Wonderful-sunset-hairstyle-with-Rose-red-ombre-hair-color-learn-to-long-term-maintain-bright-hair-color.jpg

• Like 1

Guest **ng***1

I would have to say, I can't make up my mind. It's really the whole package that does it. Like Jet Black hair with ice blue eyes, or big dark brown eyes, either works. But it's definitely the person under the hair that makes it.

It's not the hair that makes the woman, it's the woman that make's the hair.

Any colour is fine with me as long as it suits the woman.

That is exactly what I was going to say but in other words.

Well said someguy.

I'm generally more partial to redheads and blondes, but I really don't care about hair colour. It's the person that matters, not the hair colour in my books.

Guest st*****ens**ors

And no one has yet declared their devotion to the Sinead O'Connor hairstyle?

*grin*

Red, black, brown and blonde, short long, curly or straight, there's something fascinating about a woman's hair. When she slants a look through a soft curtain, tosses it back from her face, trails it deliberately, maddeningly across my skin...

Ahem. I'm sorry. What were we talking about?