Bodycare Reviews

Anyone have any recent reviews on any of the ladies at bodycare? I have been meaning to check it out but haven't seen any recommendations or reviews as of late. Feel free to pm me if you are not comfortable with giving an online review. Thanks!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey LT (interesting choice of handle...) but you are very correct. BodyCare used to be talked about on all boards frequently. Reviews, recommendations, discussions.....

But now that you mention it, I haven't heard a word in a few years. And I will admit, I haven't been in years as well. I wonder if Rosa, Emily and crew are still there? I really liked Sarah (Samira), and BodyCare was the first place I ever met Taylor...aka Taylor Monroe...

Hey LT (interesting choice of handle...) but you are very correct. BodyCare used to be talked about on all boards frequently. Reviews, recommendations, discussions.....

But now that you mention it, I haven't heard a word in a few years. And I will admit, I haven't been in years as well. I wonder if Rosa, Emily and crew are still there? I really liked Sarah (Samira), and BodyCare was the first place I ever met Taylor...aka Taylor Monroe...

Well, Sarah is back at ALO.

does bodycare take walkins? or do I need to make an appointment?

It is a business. All MPAs want to make $$$. If someone is available, they will be happy to see you. You just might not get the woman of your choice.This does not apply to the MPAS who are on their own like Megan, Bethany etc

It is a business. All MPAs want to make $$$. If someone is available, they will be happy to see you. You just might not get the woman of your choice.This does not apply to the MPAS who are on their own like Megan, Bethany etc

this is very accurate for body care. i would call and book emily if you want to leave the table on two wobbly knees as a blob of jelly. shes great from beginning to end.

It is a business. All MPAs want to make $$$. If someone is available, they will be happy to see you. You just might not get the woman of your choice.

Although they presumably also have a phone number, and giving them a call to check they have someone available in five minutes' time (or whatever) may not be a bad idea...

Do they have a website where you can check out what the girls look like? or is it by going there only that you get that opportunity?

They had a website with basic info. No pics if I remember correctly.

Hey,

Rosa is excellent and so is...Daisy. I went with emily once, she did the job but i personally wouldnt go with emily again.

I went to their site. No pics.

The rate for an 1hr massage is $65 does that include the happy ending? ...or is this extra.

What are extras that I can tip for?

I went to their site. No pics.

The rate for an 1hr massage is $65 does that include the happy ending? ...or is this extra.

What are extras that I can tip for?

$60 to $65 for an hour of massage is normal for JUST a massage. Any other services should be tipped for.