Giving a Reverse Massage to the Woman

I too love giving massages and always offer it at the end of a good appointment.... I've been told by one girl I'm better than the massages than those people working at Nordic Spa. I have been reading up and practicing (on a pillow) the art of sensual massage and ancient indian karma sutra massage tecniques. Unfortunately to date, only 3 girls (sp's or otherwise) that i have been with has taken me up on my offer. With sp's though I always offer it at the end and usually its close to the end of session. So a massage would constitute more time, in a more "no rush" sort of timing. Maybe that is why? As for non-sp's, I'm at a loss for an explanation.

• Like 2

'tis a rare pleasure indeed.. but on the occasions where it was offered.. it was most certainly .. and thoroughly enjoyed ;)

<...stretches... curls soft tail around muscled legs.. puuuuring contentedly......>

• Like 2

There have been some great replies from people above. I, for one, enjoy giving massage to woman. I think it is so fulfilling to treat the women with tender love and caress them. It is a matter of perspective really where you draw the pleasure from while giving a massage. Is it the arousal one gets by touching naked bodies, or from the deep appreciation of how they are no less than a piece of art. I derive pleasure from the later.

When I give massage to a woman, I feel that the whole existence is confined in the touch of the tips of my fingers. It's a whole new experience. I feel much more manly when I am able to please a woman in ways. Nothing arouses more than they enjoying the overall experience with you. Resonance. Transcendental experience.

• Like 4

There have been some great replies from people above. I, for one, enjoy giving massage to woman. I think it is so fulfilling to treat the women with tender love and caress them. It is a matter of perspective really where you draw the pleasure from while giving a massage. Is it the arousal one gets by touching naked bodies, or from the deep appreciation of how they are no less than a piece of art. I derive pleasure from the later.

When I give massage to a woman, I feel that the whole existence is confined in the touch of the tips of my fingers. It's a whole new experience. I feel much more manly when I am able to please a woman in ways. Nothing arouses more than they enjoying the overall experience with you. Resonance. Transcendental experience.

......beautifully written sir.... just have to say :)

makes me think quite fondly of a few people I know <grin> .. some I miss because they don't live here <wink to those>.... some I still see.. but you are absolutely correct in your interpretation.. the sensations shared.. the connections.. same for me whether a provider or.. on the rare occasion.. a receiver...nothing finer in the universe.. true story ;)

• Like 1

I agree. I once impulsively offered to massage a wonderful and beautiful lady who was giving me a massage and she graciously accepted. I still think of that session as my best massage experience ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

It's funny because in TO a reverse massage usually was a sensual massage for the lady that resulted (was expected) a lot of foreplay both ****** and hands.

• Like 3

I love massaging a woman, and I've been told that I am pretty good. Recently I have giving some new MA's a massage which they appreciated. They were surprised, because I was the first one that offered to give them a real massage and they appreciated it, as some of them were tired from massaging clients all day. It is good to give as it is to receive. And if they can feel how good a massage can feel, they may try to improve their massage skills also.

I have yet to receive one from a client but i know i really enjoyed the favor when offered in my personal life. Though i find some people confessed being too intimidated to offer. They are scared i would judge their skills. Which is not the case. Sometimes it simply feels good to be touched. The only situation where i'm critical of a massage is when i pay a pro because i need it therapeutically and their work is disappointing. Aside from my students, only a handful of therapists I absolutely worship manage to give me what constitutes for me a good massage. But therapy aside, i'm a sucker for being massaged!

• Like 4

I always ask to massage her first. Always. I have yet to receive a refusal, as far as I remember. I think I like massaging more than being massaged, in some ways. Maybe I should turn pro!?

My approach in this and all such matters is that the woman's needs and likes are always a high priority. It's a mutual benefit, because it heightens my own pleasure when I think that she's pleased.

• Like 7

Is it allow to use the body to massage the lady, any one success for the request.

....I *think* what you are asking is has anyone had 'success' when they ask if they can massage the lady... and if you read through more than a few of the posts... hehe you definitely have your answer ;)

....unless you mean 'body slide'... and I think there are a few affirmatives ;)

Update, I still love massages but prefer, if they are offered, to have them at the end of the session. Oftentimes, clients run their fingers from the neck down, stop at my butt and then proceed to stick their fingers in places that don't belong, without asking.

• Like 8

You should be able to say something on the board about unacceptable behaviour.

Name names. Client shaming should be allowed and encouraged imo. If client reviews were allowed it would provide a balance which is currently lacking big time.

Additional Comments:

Better yet .. why not have a 'client recommendation' category on Lyla? You ladies should push for it. You can talk about clients attributes and skills sets just like we can 'dissect' you in clinical terms. Just a thought !

Starting out a session with massaging the lady first is a great way to warm up the session, so that we get in the mood too ;), brings good chemistry to the massage atmosphere. Love it!

• Like 4

I love massaging a nice body, especially if the personality and chemistry is there. However, I won't lie, there always "comes" a moment where I get uncomfortable as when my hand start gravitating towards her "nerthlands" I have an urge to make her feel extasy, but I'm shy on asking if I can massage her "her little" friend, either with my hands or with my tongue and lips, ideally both and make her feel extra good!

I mean seriously, I find that a nice head massage always puts a girl in state of nirvana, then the colar bone, than around the breasts to alert them of what's coming, etc. I could go on, but we all know it's "not the size of your hands, but how you use your hands!" That counts!

• Like 2

I love massaging a nice body, especially if the personality and chemistry is there. However, I won't lie, there always "comes" a moment where I get uncomfortable as when my hand start gravitating towards her "nerthlands" I have an urge to make her feel extasy, but I'm shy on asking if I can massage her "her little" friend, either with my hands or with my tongue and lips, ideally both and make her feel extra good!

I mean seriously, I find that a nice head massage always puts a girl in state of nirvana, then the colar bone, than around the breasts to alert them of what's coming, etc. I could go on, but we all know it's "not the size of your hands, but how you use your hands!" That counts!

If she starts to moan,,, you know your doing good .

You always ask

• Like 1

God I lovvve reverse massage. I notice a lot of guys have strong fingers where they can just touch all those knots in my neck and I just melt. I find it very relaxing. I have an RMT I see once a month and his massages are sooooo painful when getting the knots out but I feel great the next day! I do a lot more deep tissue massage these days and they are intense so my body is all knotted up. Lol. One thing I do whe I have massaged ladies is massage the butt cheeks with my thumbs being closer between the thigh and butt cheeks and makes them moan. Lol. I'll accept a reverse massage with a client any day!

• Like 3