Need some TLC ASAP (tough day at the office). So I called Addictive, but Alicia was in south end and I was looking for something d/t. They had another SP, Vanessa, from Montreal providing incalls d/t - So I booked her.

Should up at her hotel room, decent, only negative was the smell of smoke. She is a smoker. Otherwise, she was clean, petitte, tight, brunette, small boobs, and long straight hair. She wasn't hot, but she was cute. She did have some signs that she's had a kid(s), but I didn't mind. Vanessa was really friendly. Her English isn't the best, but I found her French accent to be a turn on.

Took a quick Shower and then joined her for a nice make out session, she was really into it. This was followed with some DATY (responsive) and a really nice BBBJ session - with BL/BS. Finished with Cowgirl and she seemed to really enjoy the ride. Some light conversation afterwards and a good-bye kiss. I would say for the 30min session, I got the GF Experience. Would definitely repeat.

As soon as I saw Vanessa's picture on CL, I loved her skin. I said to myself I must touch and kiss this beautiful skin. She is advertised by Addictive as a 19 year old new girl "Vanessa" on CL.

As soon as I saw her I was stunned by her cute young face, beautiful soft blonde hair and bright green eyes. I knew this is going to be my night in heaven. She reminded me so much of another very popular young blonde SP I used to see long time ago when she was 18.

I kissed her and started undressing her right away. She is a very slim, relatively small, very young cute blue eyed blonde from Quebec. Some freckles on her chest but very soft pale skin. A bit of problem communicating as my French is not up to date, however, I wasn't there much for talking. I wanted to get my hands and lips on that cutie blondie young skin and kitty. She had absolutely great hygiene which was a real turn on for me. No smell of any kind just sweet taste. Tasted sweet all over. Beautiful small but young and sexy boobs and light pink nipples, very clean pink beautiful cute tasty kitty and bottom and sexy bum and belly. She is a GFE (though a clock watcher as she is new to the biz) as lots of kissings and huggings were exchange between us.

She is highly recommended for those who like very young very cute natural blue eyed blonde GFE ladies. She is going to be here only for 10 more days. So if you like what you read, book her while you can, but treat her very gently and very nicely like a princess.

Vanessa turned me on so much that after seeing her I was still hot wanting more. So I headed to Barbs for some more fun. A separate report of my evening at Barbs and the review of the beautiful dancers who danced for me is logged in a separate but strip bar related thread.

Thank you Vanessa for the heavenly time.

OMG Vanessa I am so glad you joined cerb sweet Vanessa. This is absolutely fantastic. I am so happy to see you here on cerb. You are going to see yourself among friends beautiful Vanessa. I nickname you The Cutie Princess:). You have chosen the right handle (Vansweet) Sweet Vanessa (sweet in more ways than one ;)).

Your profile says that you are back in Quebec. I am glad that I had the pleasure to have seen you in the two short weeks that you were in Ottawa cutie princess. Please let us know if you decide to visit us here in Ottawa again (please do so soon). You can advertise for free on cerb a few days prior. That is the beauty of cerb. I look forward to see you again. You have both the inner and outer beauty. I promise to dress classy again since you loved it my princess.

I wish I could attach your beautiful profile picture to this thread so that cerbites can see your outer beauty (and will see your inner beauty when they meet you). All the best to you. Look forward to your Ottawa trip again darling. Until then Take care.

PS - I PMed you princess (wrote to you).

Your Secret Admirer.

Amazing young women. Met her quick before going on vacation, she was beautiful accomodating and taste awesome. I would totally see her again.. and stay down on her for the whole session.. love the young innocent look..

hi 5 Vanessa.

After having my hour rendezvous with the lovely brunette, Vicky from Montreal (see the separate recommendation for her), I headed for sweet Vanessa also visiting from Quebec, in order to have a blonde-brunette combo for my perfect Saturday afternoon. She is an independent now (Vansweet on cerb)

As I saw Vanessa for a second time, we hugged and kissed and after a brief chat it was time for fun. We had however two different interests. She was very interested to practice her English tongue with me however, I was very interested to practice my tongue on her ;).

I have fully described her in my previous recommendation up there and I see no need for repetition, just to add, if you like very young, small but very cute very sweet (in more ways than one) natural blondes then rush and see her before the angel flies away. I believe she will remain in Ottawa until tomorrow late afternoon as she also works as a model in Montreal and has to be there tomorrow night. As usual if you see her Please treat her very well, gently and with full respect.

Thank you very much for another great time sweet Vanessa.

Sweet Vanessa's Secret Admirer

True to SA's words, Vanessa was awesome when I met her yesterday. Can't forget that innocent look on her face. True gem, only wished I knew French.

Those who missed, she has plans of coming back in September.

Passed an hour with Vanessa tonight at one of the better DT hotels.

Enjoyed myself immensely! She's young, cute, slim, clean, enthusiastic and happy.

Plus something I haven't kissed since high school: Braces! (the almost invisible low profile plastic sort) And no, I didn't feel them during the BBBJ!

No drama, just lighthearted friendly fun. Highly recommended, and I will definitely repeat.

(She's from a small town east of Quebec City and her English is a bit weak ... not a problem for me as I'm bilingual ... but I expect unilingual CERBites may not have much else to chat about. Don't let that hold you back, she'll make herself understood I'm sure ... not that most of us put conversation first anyway!)

Her pics are accurate, she has some relatively new ones up on her member page. Cute face! She's smaller than she appears to me in her photos, definitely a spinner.

Yes I had another (my third) encounter with this sweet blondie, Vanessa. In spite of severe communication problems between us, she tried to provide emotional aspects of GFE and as far as physical aspects, she was very responsive to DFK (which she kept on taking initiatives) and Daty and FS and kissing her pale skin in full light was great. I believe she will be in Ottawa until tomorrow night. She is one most talkative young lady :-) and the lack of English language communication skills does not prevent her from trying hard lol.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Met with Vanessa for the first time yesterday. She truly is a Sweetie!!! If you like young, petite and a girl next door type who isn't trying to be somebody else, then she is one for you. No communicaton problem for me as I speak french, just candid, fun conversation. If she is a smoker, I sure could not detect any sign of it. She was receptive to all my needs and certainly appeared to enjoy herself as well. In fact, she just seems to be enjoying life, period! Despite the fact I normally prefer more mature women, I will definitely see her again.

Met this wonderful lady yet again. Moment I walked in we met like long lost friends. She has same perfect GFE attitude, cute smile.

I had missed meeting her when she had come to Ottawa a couple of weeks back so I was determined to see her this time. She comes to Ottawa once in a while and sometimes can be very hard to catch :)

Thank you Vanessa.

Met Vanessa for the n th time today. She is staying at a nice hotel in downtown. My experience with her gets better every time I see her. She is cute, hot young lady who tries her best to please. I wish she was in Ottawa and I could see her more often. She will be gone tomorrow morning..

Guest In***e**

Good morning,

I never write reviews, but this time I thought I would.

I met with Vansweet yesterday (Aug 25) for a 30 min thing.

She is very French, so it will pay off for you if you can speak it, as I spoke some, so it made things a little easier.

I have a major foot fetish, so I always look for women with nice feet, seems to be very hard to find here in Ottawa for some reason.

Anyways, for all you other foot fetish fans out there, let me say that her feet were really nice, very soft and smooth soles.

She said she does not really do any "foot maintenance", so that's pretty good considering her feet were in really good shape.

She was not used to footworship, so the fact she had a smokin cute body, I wanted to try my other favorite things, "analingus" and "daty" as the acronym is called. My God, this girl smelled so amazing and tasted really clean.

I could have done these two things forever with this girl.

I received a very nice and effective bj and was on my way.

Overall, when I am with someone, I appreciate more the woman's attitude, behaviour, demeanor as oppose to placing overall looks and skills first.

With her, it felt like I was actually dating her for that 30 mins, beautiful adorable smile, amazingly cute body....it just felt natural for me to be around her and I wanted to whisk her away and keep her all to myself.

She was very sweet for sure, made me feel great.

I don't meet a lot of sp/mp's, I am usually ultra selective and try to read the message boards before I venture out, although I still may try someone even though a few people said they were not good, because let's face it, sometimes the girl will just not like you for whatever reason, therefore some guys will have a great time and others will not.

Since I have a major foot fetish, I usually only care about the woman having nice feet, which is why I try to see them before meeting someone in the "business", but most if not all are fairly reluctant to post any good foot photos, especially soles.

Anyhow, if anyone was on the fence about meeting this woman, don't be, she's as cute as a button, amazingly cute smile....I'm telling you...she will get to you and you'll want her all to yourself.

Body: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10

Skills: 10/10

Hygiene: 12/10 :-)

The above ratings are just my opinion, sorry...I just love her.

Maybe I will add her to my foot fetish website that will be launching sometime today. (shameless plug)

Ok, that's it, I am done.

Guest **spo**

Thoroughly enjoyed your review. Very well said and a nice heads up for us foot lovers.

I Merged this.

Keep in mind that this is NOT a review board as well. I know in this case you scored her with perfect numbers

Body: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10

Skills: 10/10

Hygiene: 12/10 :smile:

but RATTING the ladies is NOT permitted on this site as many of the ladies get very upset when this is done and I have to go delete them all and hand out warnings when they ladies ask to have them removed.
  • Like 2

Guest In***e**

I thought I was in the right section.....just goes to show you how many recommendations I actually post.

And to Gabrielle who commented on the fact that the 1 to 10 scale is tasteless, i apologize if this upset you.

I thought that the men on here liked that, so i followed suite in order to fit in....but if SP/MPs dislike it, then if I ever post another review of sorts, I will omit.....although judging by this first time out, this may be my last post.

It doesn't need to be your last post.... In the recommendation section there is a place (top left) where you can rate the overall experience (as well as the location if it is incall).

And to Gabrielle who commented on the fact that the 1 to 10 scale is tasteless, i apologize if this upset you.

I thought that the men on here liked that, so i followed suite in order to fit in....but if SP/MPs dislike it, then if I ever post another review of sorts, I will omit.....although judging by this first time out, this may be my last post.

Three things to say on this.

Firstly, even if the guys like ratings like this for the ladies, the ladies themselves generally like to feel that they're more than just a collection of marks out of ten (I think we guys would like to feel the same, if we're honest). If we piss them off, then they'll just leave, and we'll all be much the poorer for it.

Secondly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your ten may be my one, and vice versa. And a lot of this is down to how well you get on with the lady you've just seen, which is yet another imponderable.

Finally: please don't take a bit of well-meant feedback as a reason to take your ball and go home. Provided you respect the folks here, we'd all love to have you around.

• Like 1

Finally: please don't take a bit of well-meant feedback as a reason to take your ball and go home. Provided you respect the folks here, we'd all love to have you around.

Great advice

Guest In***e**
Three things to say on this.

Firstly, even if the guys like ratings like this for the ladies, the ladies themselves generally like to feel that they're more than just a collection of marks out of ten (I think we guys would like to feel the same, if we're honest). If we piss them off, then they'll just leave, and we'll all be much the poorer for it.

Secondly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your ten may be my one, and vice versa. And a lot of this is down to how well you get on with the lady you've just seen, which is yet another imponderable.

Hey,

Thanks for your 2 cents.

You're right, beauty "is" in the eye of the beholder, thanks for stating the obvious, however, we all knew that already.

When I placed her at such a high rating, I was using what the general consensus between what most men would most likely find attractive.

No worries fella, I will keep my ball in play...just for you buddy! lol ;-)