I was jus wondering what your guys oppinons on what the lady is wearing when you enter. Would an outfit and stockings be better then jus plain matching bra and panties or a dress or just regular clothes I've always wondered what you guys actually prefer xo

There are some thread about that already but I will give you my opinion on this one anyway. I have seen all kind of attire from casual to naked with everything in between and I liked them all but I would lie if I wouldn't say that I prefer sexy clothing. I love to see a lady in lingerie and this could be under her evening dress or skirt and blouse or just plain sexy lingerie.

• Like 1

I like NJ have seen Ladies in all kinds of attire the one I like the best is the nude attire. When the Lady open's the door and steps out from behind the door there is nothing better. LOL

I prefer the ladies to be sexily clad when they greet me.... I find it extremely arousing to watch a woman slowly and purposefully unbutton her blouse and ultimately expose that exquisite naked body that I will worship.

There is something just so sexy about a Summer dress...

Summer dress are really hot, specially when the sun can shine through it and you can see the ladies curves !

• Like 1

Honestly, there is no perfect answer. I personally have had a few different requests, but mostly, I've just left it to her to decide. I've been welcomed in ladies wearing summer dresses, jeans/t-shirt, French maid dress, matching colour bra and panties and stockings.

There are positives for each type. I think everyone is in agreement that seeing a lady in a summer dress is generally awesome.

When she was wearing jeans/t-shirts, we had a lot of fun peeling each others clothes off.

In costume (like the French maid), there is a bit of fun to be had. It's not everyday you can be someone else, and who doesn't like a french maid costume.

Nothing but matching bra/panties - I think this is pretty self explanatory.

So there isn't a perfect attire, for me at least. I love the variety.

My favorite is a Dress with lingerie, always found having a mirror when

removing seemed to add a little mote excitement.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I'm pretty much happy with anything, since it all comes off in the end. One MA I visited greeted me nude which was shockingly funny.

My favorite is a Dress with lingerie, always found having a mirror when

removing seemed to add a little mote excitement.

Agree! Nice sexy power suit also gets me off

• Like 1

The easy answer for me would be for the lady to wear whatever she feels sexy in...

I Want the lady to feel sexy and confident about herself because in my opinion that is very likely to have a direct impact on our time together. I have often been asked by ladies what I would like them to wear and frankly I have always thought that they know best what fits their body and what they feel good in so I ask them to choose. Lol and let's face it we turn up at their place and they are their sexy... Beautiful and eager to welcome us is it really possible that they could be wearing the wrong thing

Just my Opinion

• Like 2

Variety and surprise is what I generally prefer. But you can't go wrong with a sexy dress and quality lingerie. It is always nice to remove bit by bit, with anticipation of the next glimpse of your lovely lady.

Not into anything too garish or black leather for instance.

Sometimes a simple pair of jeans and a plain T-shirt works fine on the right woman. Most important though is that the woman is comfortable in what she is wearing.

I ask my clients on my booking form if they have any clothing preferences. Most leave that spot blank!

I always go to the door fully clothed, as I wouldn't want someone to see me from the hall, or if the person at the door turned out to be not who I was expecting I don't want to be in a vulnerable position or arouse suspicion. If I'm dressing up in fetish gear for my session, I'll have it on under conservative clothing.

• Like 3

I got the best responses by wearing whatever made me feel confident and attractive. I assume it's all in how you are projecting yourself as a person more than just what you are wearing. Although yoga pants and sheer summer dresses help a lot :3

• Like 3

Guest S****r

I often ask if a gentleman has a preference, however, I like what you said here, and how you said it:

I agree that the sexiest clothing is that which makes the lady feel sexy. If she feels good it will be felt in her passion.... For me it is a tango; a dance of mutual seduction.

Here is how I prefer it: She has agreed to entertain you. She wants to entertain you. Let her entertain you. Let her offer you passion not performance. Let her seduce you with her charms. Enjoy her visual presentation. Be stimulated by her voice. Drink in her intoxicating scent. Bathe in her inviting touch. Feel her femininity. Explore her. Experience her. Her choice of attire is part of experiencing her expression of eroticism. Let her express herself. Your tango will be creative and passionate or it will not. You will have chemistry or you will not. That can never be forced. If it is there then you will both enjoy. ...

.... In the end clothing is just a part of the overall experience and, in my view, is best when left to the lady to choose based on the experience that she desires to offer.