Me.....:smile:

on a serious note......ya right......what ever the lady is happy with...

the original intellivision baseball game.

Posted via Mobile Device

That and the footballgame were wayyyy ahead of their time... awesome games.... As far as toys go...Personally I just want to play with and use whatever toys help get my sp friend off.... so basically her favorite toys is all thats needed...

What (if any) toys would you like an SP to have on hand???

I love using toys in bed with a lady, but I think it should be up to you to bring in the toy that you prefer and with a gentleman that you trust. My favorite one is the wee vibe, not a cheap toy to buy but can be used by yourself or with a partner during penetration.:bddog:

the original intellivision baseball game.

Posted via Mobile Device

I would book any lady that had this, she will keep me happy for hours...

boxn-0.jpg

I like to role play as Mr. Blue. ;)

Okay sorry Meg I really couldn't resist the guys had me excited there.

I know the question wasn't directed at the women but since I couldn't keep out of the thread I guess I should make a productive contribution as well. I've done a few product reviews on other boards, about the vibes listed below they are all great for a number of reasons. As a voyeur I believe there is nothing more erotic than being able to get a window into ones most private and personal moments, I find it provides a glimpse of who that person really is, so for me the toys one prefers solo are meant to be shared.

A couple I keep in my purse...

http://www.comeasyouare.com/default/index.cfm/shop/product/bSwish-bCurious-Rechargeable-Vibrator/

http://www.comeasyouare.com/default/index.cfm/shop/product/Lelo-Ina-Rabbit-Vibrator/

http://www.comeasyouare.com/default/index.cfm/shop/product/Lelo-Mia-USB-Vibrator/

And finally one I've not tried yet but I am hoping to pick up next month, if nothing else just for the novelty of it.

http://www.comeasyouare.com/default/index.cfm/shop/product/The-Sqweel-Vibe/

Just think it could provide rimming for you! :shock:

What (if any) toys would you like an SP to have on hand???

Why would anyone want a toy when they have you to play with Meg?

RG ;):rolleyes:;)

The We Vibe is hot, but wouldn't that be kind of gross to use a toy that was also used on other guys? I guess I'm just a selfish woman....... I don't share my toys with anyone ;)

I have never seen the Sqweel before but it must give out quite an effect like many tongue licking real quick one after another.

On a lighter note man are looking for something with many buttons just like the remote control so if you have something that can be operated from a distance with many speed, vibe, rotation, etc, this is what man like.LOL

Thank you roamingguy!

Well...I will be honest...never had or tried any toys only my trusty fingers! Not sure I need any toys but have had alot of inquiries lately as to what ones I do possess. So, Notch, kinda get your drift on the comparison to a remote!

On a lighter note man are looking for something with many buttons just like the remote control so if you have something that can be operated from a distance with many speed, vibe, rotation, etc, this is what man like.LOL

Couldn't agree more and on that note I have found the perfect toy that I enjoy using with my wife. Oddly enough it is made by JVC and is a little expensive but guys it is worth every dollar!;)

why_guys_like_the_remote.jpg

Guest **cely***r***ne

That is the most amazing remote I have ever seen Steve!

Brilliant invention!

The Squeel looks like fun, but.... I am not sure i would be the one to try something that looks like a windmill?

My favourite vibrator right now is my butterfly kisses one! Its a G-spot climaxer... Or vibrating egg/bullets.

Actually I think if one is looking for a toy that guys will appreciate for the 'tech' appeal then you want to look into the OhMiBod line, and I think that Better than Chocolate is the one you want to pick up for your partner.

As a companion I would recommend buying it for that guy you see on a semi-regular basis, put on some music when you see him and incorporate it in your encounter. Toys of this style can be used for both partners, the ergonomic design is comfortable and can be used in a number of imaginitive ways on both partners bodies. When he leaves ask him to come up with an interesting playlist that you can use for next time, he'll be thinking about it, have to think of all those pulsating beats, how they will build up and what you'll be doing... what he'll be doing to you. Does he want something slow and sensual or something hard and fast? Maybe he'll have to find music he doesn't even listen too normally just to find a rhythm that he wants (some Drum & Base?) or perhaps you'll discover that a the song On Top of Spaghetti really does turn you on. :D

It's fun and can be a whole new experience for the two of you, and if you search the site you'll see they even have a wearable version so if you have a date that you go out with... take her to a club and watch, some songs might just have a great baseline.

http://www.ohmibod.com/wireless-vibrators/better-than-chocolate.php

Thank you roamingguy!

Well...I will be honest...never had or tried any toys only my trusty fingers! Not sure I need any toys but have had alot of inquiries lately as to what ones I do possess. So, Notch, kinda get your drift on the comparison to a remote!

If you're just starting out, I would recommend a small dildo and go from there.

Thank you roamingguy!

You have never tried toys.... ohhhhhhh girl

When I get to Ottawa , taking you shopping

Can never have enough toys - small, big, battery, plastic, rubber, ect...... :mrgreen:

Also agree dont want to share them with others but put condoms on them for "protection" just my 2 cents. :pimp:

Guest G***f******

I would say anything you enjoy using is what you should go with.

I may be wrong, but I would imagine watching you get really turned on and into it will get ANY guy harder than granite in seconds.

I'm sorry Megan. that your query has become more of a toy to play with rather than a question that deserves a proper response. I was looking forward to see the recommendations of others, not a bunch of dicking arround; but maybe this is like when we were kids. Who is going to step into the water first ( none of us want to be bitten by the shark).

So here goes : I'm not big into toys, certainly not an everytime thing but with the right lady and on occassion , yeah we can have some fun. Like most men I am big into the visual. A personal citoral vibrator is el primero! Something that works for you to get you off while I watch. I don't care if I'm doing the manipulations or you are. I'm looking at your face , your body and you vagina. It is like watching an Imax movie, I don't know where to focus my attention but it doesn't matter 'cause I'm loving it all .

El segundo; Again big into the visual. I enjoy useing a pussy pump with a lady.This does require my participation , especially as a lot of ladies are a little unfamiliar with this. Simple stated it is a device that uses a partial vacume around the ladies vagina to draw more blood into that area resulting in temporarily

enlarged vaginal lips and citoris. From what I have heard from the ladies this increases sensitivity which suite me very well because I like to use my tongue very gently. The visual is fantastic, lets face it ladies

all men can't be hung like a horse, and all ladies don't have long lucious lips. The pussy pump is a bit of a equalizer.

El tercero; Yep you guessed it . The visual again. A nipple pump can start a lot of fun. Actually same basic principle. Negative Gs on a device that fits over the ladies nipple. (oh I forgot to mention that these last two devices can be use with or without vibrator). Depending on the lady this can cause a temporary increase in nipple length of 1.5cm to 2cm. I don't know why but long nipples really do something for me. Remember, a ladies nipples vary a lot in sensitivity. While some ladies find this enjoyable others will find it painful. Make sure to ask before and during. The point is always, pleasure for both of you. Here is a little addendum. I have been told " I will if you will". I have nipple that like to be played with. I really had no objection. She seemed to have fun trying it out on me first. It didn't feel bad, but frankly it looked a little strange to me. Women with long nipples, great! Men with long nipples, wierd.

One final bit here. Early in my experience I recieved a visit from a lady. She wasn't carrying a purse but a large shopping bag, rather full. When I asked her what was in the bag she said

" a change of cloths , thought you might like something different, some high heal shoes, I kind of like a lot of shoes, and some toys." We proceeded on with the first thing on my agenda.

After an hour or so I asked her what type of toys she had in the bag. She said "lots". I said " like what"

she said " Well I have a strap on". I said , " let's see" . She pulled out of that bag , this strap on with a huge dildo attatched. The damned thing must have been 8 or 9 inches long, at least 3&1/2 inches around and had a pronouced upper curve. Lord almighty it must have been purchase with her girlfriend in mind and I'm thinking, a very open minded girlfriend. I told her to put it away and we proceeded to other things on my wish list. To this day I don't know why she brought that thing to a meeting with a man.

The point of this last little piece is, make sure the toy suits the company.

There we go Megan. I have put out something for real discussion. Do you thing that we can have some men give you meaningful input to your question?.... Chavez :bddog:

Edited by chavez

To this day I don't know why she brought that thing to a meeting with a man.

Ah, what may not float your boat will rock another's. I have long since stopped questioning what may or may not turn on another person and enjoy just being amazed at the variety sexual behaviors there are out there. While I am not into everything possible, I find that as I spend more time on this planet, there are more things I would like to try, or wish I had when an opportunity arose.

From what I understand, Strap ons are quite popular, but hopefully a variety of sizes would be available.