Why all the "420 Friendly" ads?

So is this just a thing in Halifax or is this all over the country? I see so many ads listing "420 friendly" as though it's some kind of selling point. I can't speak for others, but this is seriously not a great marketing point with me, in fact it's totally the opposite. I don't want an SP who may or may not be smoking weed before, during, or after. I don't thanks. I don't feel like driving home and getting pulled over for the taillight that might happen to burn out at just the wrong time and then being interrogated because some cop smells your stank weed smoke on my clothes.

Am I the only one irked by this? Just putting that in your ad eliminates you from consideration, it's hard enough as it is to sort out possible safe and decent companions, you're just making it harder doing this.

• Like 1

A 420 friendly SP doesn't mean she will smoke weed during the encounter. It means that if the client would like to, he may feel comfortable to do so without being judged.

As for the smell, most houses nowadays have windows so I would not worry about that.

• Like 2

A 420 friendly SP doesn't mean she will smoke weed during the encounter. It means that if the client would like to, he may feel comfortable to do so without being judged.

As for the smell, most houses nowadays have windows so I would not worry about that.

Hey, thanks for the reply darling, yeah I get that part, I just figure if they've got no problem with it good chance they have no issue partaking themselves either. Much like regular cigarette smokers, most weed smokers think nobody can smell the stuff afterwards either. I smoked cigarettes for years and quit finally for good in 2004, I'm deathly allergic now, I can smell cigarette smoke 7 miles away and 3 days later. :icon_smile:

• Like 1

I'm with status4 where it feels like she may be a user. I also agree with Genevieve that she may not be a user but in either case to just saying "420 friendly" is a don't call/text or make any contact with that lady simply because of the smell I might bring back with me to my wife. I have seen a lady once who did smoke but she went outside of the hotel room to do so, the smell was on her when she returned. I know this because she took my coat to cover her body while I was in the shower washing myself.

• Like 2

I agree as well. The statement is enough to make me move on. I'm not a prude, but the image that statement makes doesn't scream high end experience to me. Probably a preconception on my part, but with so little to go on from an ad, you take the clues given to paint a picture. The picture that one paints for me is not the experience I'm looking for.

Makes no difference to me what some one advertises, I am a smoker and a regular toker and understand that not every one is so I partake prior and since I'm always coming from home I take a shower right before leaving.

Much like general society many more partake than advertise the fact.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

Speaking only for myself, as a life long high-functioning user, I tend to favour those with similar interests. If not stated explicitly in the advertisement, I will introduce the topic as I introduce myself. Not everyone will openly admit partaking, and that is just fine. If I'm upfront about it, then there are usually no issues.

BTW - Fabreze in a small spray bottle for the car is great for removing lingering scents on clothing.

I agree with the OP - 420 friendly is definitely not a selling point for me.

There are many SPs who don't want customers high on drugs or booze. It kind of confuses me as to why an SP would actively advertise to invite anyone under the influence. Have I got things wrong?

I think it's just a sign of the culture of the younger generation these days. In Toronto there are places where you can't walk a couple blocks without encountering a dispensary. And heck the Prime Minister admits to using, so I'm not going to judge on that basis. I wouldn't go for it, but a few puffs before a session probably would make the sensations that much more intense.

I don't partake myself... (nuts enough without the help, thanks hehe).. but perrrrhaps the ladies who do advertise this.. are simply stating they are 'ok' if you do.....

Granted, no provider in her right mind wants someone showing up terribly under the influence, but a shared drink or two.. or partaking in 420 together.. may in fact be a bit of a different scenario.. it is for me anyway.... time to chat, relax... it can be very nice...

I don't want someone showing up who is pouring himself into my door.. now do I want to send them home that way.. but a bit to relax... seems only fitting...

just my nickel....(seems odd, saying that, but.. no more pennies so....hehe)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I have no philosophical objection to visiting a provider who uses, but in practical terms I find the fragrance very noticeable and nearly impossible to get rid of.

And for myself, even a small dose is really profoundly disorienting and lasts for ages, so unless you're hoping to have me stay over, you probably don't want to encourage me to share what you're having.

Though I have heard, anecdotally, that intimacy while buzzed can be really intense.

I met with an SP who was '420 friendly'. We hotboxed the bathroom, and left our clothes outside. I had an epic time, everything to do with my sense of touch felt immensely pleasurable.

I really don't get the judgements from some people here. Would it bother someone if SPs say they are open to having a drink during the session? Or that they drink at all?

Both the SP and I only did it because we both knew we had no intentions of operating a vehicle for the rest of that day, just like I'd hope anyone who drinks would do.

• Like 1